Rude Girl

Apocalyptic

 

'!' Baro cursed.
"This way, Hyung!" I said as i bounded back up the stairs, Baro was quickly following behind me as we reached the 7th floor to get to the fire escape. I attempted to push open the doors with much effort because the door hasn't been opened in a while, if ever, and they seem heavy anyway so Baro had to assist me.
Finally we got the doors open, and a hot blast of wind hit us.
Wait, hot? But it's only January, it should be freezing...
As we walked out on to the fire escape, we found out why...
 
Fire was scaling almost all the buildings in sight, embers were spiraling up into the clouds of ash setteling over the city. Down in the streets below, i could hear people crying, screaming, calling for friends, family and loved ones, many people were getting herded towards subway stations, or bus stations, even docks, by the police.
 
After taking in the dreadful sceen below, we bounded down the steps as fast as we could to get to our hyungs who were waiting for us.
 
A couple of times i missed my footing, and slipped, but i managed to catch myself in time, or i may have ended up at the bottom of the steps much faster than i had wanted to.
 
finally we reached the bottom without and incident, huffing in the hot air and chocking on ash, and walked round the building to find our Hyungs.
Sandeul saw us first..."Where have you been? Why are you coming from around there? Why did you take so long? Why are you out of breath? what-"
"Woah, Deullie, this ain't twenty questions, ok?" Baro said, whilst catching his breath "The building is on fire, so we had to take the fire escape. It's bad out there, man, real bad." 
Baro explained all this whist i was still huffing, leaning againt the buildings wall.
"Channie? You O.K.?" Shinwoo asked with a hand on my shoulder, i could only nod.
"S-sorry..." Sandeul apologized "We shouldn't of left you up there.. if you had taken much longer..." he trailed of, sobbs racking his body.
"No, no, Deullie, it's fine, if it had been all of us, then it might have been difficult to get us all to the bottom safely." He didn't seem reassured, but he smiled weakly anyway.
 
Once I detatched myself from the wall, a girl with blonde plaits and starteling blue eyes walked into me.
 
"Watch where you are going!" she shouted at me, she had a slight accent, as if korean wasn't her first language, looking at her, she didn't look like she was from asia either.
"S-sorry." i murmured
"No! Don't you say sorry! it's entirely her fault, you apologize!" Shinwoo defended, but the girl just huffed and walked away, totaly ignoreing Hyung, storming off into the ash clouds.
What a rude girl...