The Fire

Apocalyptic

 

 
 
 
(Gongchan POV)
 
When the first crisi occurred, I was in my dorm, with the rest of my hyungs in B1A4. It was about 9:00 PM and we were in the middle of a movie marathon. Sandeul had been talking most of the way throughout this film, saying things like 'Oh! This is a good bit!' or 'AH! No! Don't go in there! she will though... she will...'
 
But what we heard from outside is probably more startling than the horror film we were watching.
Screaming, crying and the cackle of fire resonated off the buildings up to our 10th floor dorm. Jinyoung and Shinwoo rose form the sofa and strode over to the window. Strange flickering lights were dancing on our curtains from the streets below. Jinyoung and Shinwoo stood there, mouths agape, wide eyed.
'H-Hyung?' I asked
Jinyoung swallowed 'Guys, get your stuff, we have to go.'
'But hyung~' I whined.
'Channie, i'm serious... Go!'
All of us, except Jinyoung scrambled to our rooms and to get the things we needed. Jinyoung hadn't said how much to take, but I guessed we wouldn't be back for a while...
What to pack, what to pack?
Sweets, most definately, I can't loose my strength at a time like this.
duct tape, you will most definately need that, clothes, ipod, photos.... that should be enough... hopefully
 
'CHANNIE?!' Baro screeched,' YOU DONE? WE NEED TO GO!'
'I'm ready.' I said as I stumbled out of my room.
'Is that all you are taking?' Baro was shouldering a large travelers backpack, that was almost overflowing with things he probably didn't need.
'How much do you need?' i asked ' I think you have enough for the both of us...'
'Gotta be prepared Channie.' he winked at me
'So that's why you have a games console?'
His eyes shone 'Yup!' i sighed at his childish responce, sometimes i wonder who is older...
'Where are the others?' i asked after looking around seeing the dorm was empty.
'Oh, they went downstairs, they should be waiting at the bottom.' 
I sighed and nodded 'They really should have waited.'
'Sandeul got nervous, so...'
'Ok, let's go...'
He nodded and followed me out of the dorm door, and made our way down the steps.
As we descended it seemed to be getting hotter and hotter.
We turned a corner and the next steps were engulfed in flames.