Meeting

Ups and Downs

 YAY!!!!!  Here's the 2nd Chapter!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------
[Your's]

"Onew-oppa I'm home!!" I said as I walked through the door and the next thing I knew 3 guys were walking towards me and helped bring in the groceries.
"Thank you?" I said questioning who they were as we walked to the kitchen.
"~~~~ah, these are some of my members I was telling you before." Onew-oppa explained knowing I was confuse to who they were.
"Oh. Hello I'm Onew-oppa's little sister ~~~~!!" introducing myself as I gave them a smile.
"Hello." they replied.
"Oppa! I thought you said that there were 5 members including you. There's only 4 here though." I exclaimed.
"Well this one here with the blond highlights is Jonghyun. He's older than you so you have to call him oppa like you call me. That tall manly one here is Minho. It's ok with this one. You're older than him by a couple of months so you're the noona. And that cute little one over there too. His name is Taemin and you're older than him by 2 years." Onew-oppa said introducing the members.
"Exactly oppa. Only 4. Did you forget how to count?" I told him.
"NO!!!" he denied it completly.
"There's 1 more, and he's a little late." oppa told me.

[Key's]

I'm a little late to hyung's house. I don't think he would mind though. I just kinda took a wrong turn.
Finally got here!!!
I opened the door to hyung's house and saw all the other SHINee members in the kitchen.
I walked towards the kitchen.
"Onew-hyung! I'm here!" I yelled half way from the kitchen.
"Oh there he is!" he said pointing at me while facing someone.
When I got to the kitchen I saw who he was facing.
'Hmmm...she looks familiar but she's cute.' I thought to myself.
"AH!!!" she yelled pointing at me.
I was confused to why she was pointing at me.
Do I have something on my face? Or did she recognize me being the Almighty Key of SHINee? Is she a fan?

[Your's]

As the last member came in I recognized his voice and face. It was the guy i accidently ran into.
"~~~~ah, why are you randomly screaming and pointing at Key." Onew-oppa asked giving me the 'what are you doing' look, while the other SHINee members giggled.
"Oppa!! When I was on my way to the store, I accidently ran into this one jerk and he yelled at me. And that jerk was HIM!!!" I explained to him in a louder tone.
"Oh....That was you? No wonder you look so familiar!" the jerk said. I can't believe he didn't recognize me when he came in.
"You yelled at her though?" Onew-oppa asked him.
"I guess I did, but it was only in surprise. I was bored in my house so I decided to go for a walk when she ran into me and then you called. And now I'm here." he explained.
'All well whatever' I thought to myself, I wasn't going to hold a grudge or stay grumpy my first night here,so I decided to let it go.
"Hi," I started to introduce myself.
"I'm ~~~~. Onew-oppa's sister."
"Nice to meet you, I'm SHINee's Key." he said. 
I guess he's not that bad. He's actually pretty cute with his highlights. 
"Oppa, is he older than me?" I asked Onew-oppa.
"Yeah, he is." oppa answered.
"So it's Onew-oppa, Jonghyun-oppa, Key-oppa, Minho, and Taemin. Got it!" ^-^ I confirmed.
"Now could you guys get out please so I could start cooking?" I asked them.
"Sure. We'll be in the living room if you need anything." Onew-oppa said, leaving with the whole group.
I started to cook. It's been so long, I don't even remember what oppa likes. All well I guess I'll just wing it.

[Key's]

I never realized how good it feels when someone calls you 'oppa.'
It's so cute ^-^ 
"Key..? Why are you smiling? Its kinda creepy." Jonghyun-hyung said, poking me and smirking at the same time.
"Nothing! And would you stop poking me!!" 
"Hahahaha. Something must be going on with you Key" Onew-hyung said.
"Maybe he likes ~~~~noona" Minho said.
"DO NOT!" I denied. Do I? I don't even know. I mean, I just met her.
"If you don't like her then why did you deny it so quickly hyung?" Taemin asked me.
"EVEN YOU TAEMIN??!!" I can't believe these guys are being this annoying.
"Oppa~? Could i get some help in here?" We heard ~~~~ from the kitchen.
"I can't, I'm keeping watch on these guys." Onew-hyung said taping Jonghyun-hyung.
Jonghyun-hyung smiled. "I need to use the restroom so I can't help either. Sorry."
I see what's going on here. I can't believe these guys.
Then Minho took out a deck of cards. "Me and Taemin are in a middle of a card game. Sorry noona." Minho said.
"Oh...ok..Umm..Then how about Key-oppa? Is he doing anything?" ~~~~ asked.
Before I could say anything Onew-hyung inturrupted.
"No, he's not doing anything." 
"I'll be right there." I shouted being late on their plan.
I whispered, "I hate you guys." 
"Love you too hyung" Taemin said, trying to be cute.
I got up and walked towards the kitchen. When I got there I was amazed at how cute she was with an apron on.
'Key snap out of it! You just met the girl!'
"Ok so what do you want me to help with?" I asked her when I walked in.
"Could you cut all the vegetables for me?" she asked me.
"Yeah." I replied back and got to work.
It was silent and awkward. There was nothing to talk about.

[No one]

As the awkwardness continued inside the kitchen, the other members of SHINee were outside the kitchen door spying on the two.

[Your's]

We were just doing what we were doing. Then I realized I forgot to buy some fruit for after dinner. 
"Oppa~!!!" I called.
"Yeah!!" He came in pretty quickly....hmm..
"I forgot to buy some fruit for after dinner. And I can't leave the kitchen in the middle of cooking. Do you mind going?" I asked him.
"I'll go!!" Key offered quickly. I was surprised and a little hurt of how fast he offered.
'Does he hate me?' I thought. I don't know why it hurt but it did.
Oppa and the rest of SHINee looked at each other and smiled. It was weird.
"No Key, you're in the middle of helping ~~~~ah with cooking. You can't just leave her by herself. We'll go instead." Jonghyun-oppa said.
"Yeah, Key-hyung. That would be kind of rude." Taemin said.
They were being weird.
"Key-oppa, it's fine if you don't want to help me cook. You could go and hang out with the guys and I'll just handle it in here." I said kind of feeling bad for asking him to help when he was a guest.
Maybe he does hate me.
"No it's fine. I'll help." Key said.
"Oh ok." I said. I still kinda feel bad a little hurt.
"Anyways, me, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin will go buy it then." Onew-oppa said.
"Thanks oppa" I yelled out as they left the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you think??
Please comment so I know what to improve on!!