Problems....

Another Fairytale

They started their new life, they already graduate, and now Jinyoung were Eunhwa boyfriend, they lifed together like Baro and Junsu. Jinyoung, Baro, Sandeul, Gongchan, and Shinwoo, have a small café, they run that café together, and they shared the money they get from the café. It’s not only that, they have a band too, and they get their money from that too. And It’s not only them who had they job, Junsu and Eunhwa have their own music and dance studio, Junsu and Eunhwa are the owner, but they teach dance in that studio, and for the music teacher they gave it for Jinyoung, Baro, Sandeul, Gongchan, and Shinwoo. All of them earn much money from that and they shared it too. After their schedule finished, they went to their house, Baro with Junsu, Jinyoung and Eunhwa, and Shinwoo with Gongchan and Sandeul.

“Hey, Junsu before we went home, is there a place you want to go? We can go there before we go back.”

“Really??? You serious? Yay! I want go to the park and we can have a little stargazing together.”

“Ok then let’s go.”

They arrived, and Junsu grabbed Baro hand and they went to their best place at the park. And started gazing.

“Look! There, it Taurus.”

“Yeah, and that! It yours, Leo!”

“And it yours, Aquarius!” Baro point to the dark sky showed the star to Junsu, and suddenly Junsu after a streak of lightening danced across the dark sky and followed by a thunder, Junsu hug him tightly, her body was shaking, and her eyes were full of tears. Baro hug him back and tried to calm her.

“Shhh, it’s okay.” Baro said it and put his hand at her chin and makes her look at him.

“Its okay, don’t worry, I will always be here for you, I’ve promise it to you before, right?”

Junsu just nodded, and then slowly Baro moved his face to Junsu, and kiss her calmly. It was their first kiss and that was really meaningful for both of them. After they stayed in the park for a few minutes, they went home. Junsu walked straight to her own room, but Baro stopped her, and hug her.

“Are you okay? Why you don’t talk like usually? Even you don’t show me your warm smile”

No answer…

“Answer me, why you’ve been like this, its make me sad.”

 “You know that I don’t need to answer you, you can read my mind, so I don’t need to answer you.”

Baro who heard that just shocked, but he still hugs her, “Even I can, I won’t. So, tell me why.” Baro said it calmly.

Then, Junsu started to cry and said, “It just….I…I read your future…”

“So, what wrong with that? You know I always let you know mine, there’s no secret between us.”

“It not likes that! In the future you will leave me alone, and you won’t back, you don’t think and care about me again…., I don’t want that happen.”

“I won’t do that, I won’t leave you alone, I promise you.”

After that, Baro let Junsu went to her room and he do the same.

Today, they didn’t need to work, because it holiday. In the morning, at the dining room they didn’t talk to each other, they didn’t look each other, and that make an awkward situation.

Baro sighed and began to talk, “I hate if we like this, didn’t talk to each other, even you didn’t greet me, and you didn’t smile to me.”

No answer….

“Don’t you act like this, you know you hurting me…”

Still no answer….

“Okay, if this that you want, I’m leaving now.”

Junsu still keep quiet, and didn’t look at him. Then, tears fall from her eyes; she wiped it and makes a call to Jinyoung.

“Hello? Jinyoung is that you? I want to talk to you now, it about my relationship with Baro.”

“Hello, oh Junsu okay, I will be there for a minute.”

Then, she hangs it up. Meanwhile, Baro calls Eunhwa too asking for her time.

“Hello Eunhwa? I want to talk to you about something.”

“Hello, Baro, about what?”

“It about my relationship with Junsu, I know you can help me.”

“Okay, you can come here.” Baro hangs it up.

Junsu and Baro calls, make Jinyoung and Eunhwa confused and worried about them. But they still help them.

After a few minutes, Jinyoung arrived at Baro and Junsu house, same as Baro who already arrived at Eunhwa and Jinyoung house. Junsu open the door for Jinyoung and let him in.

“Please take a seat.”

“Okay.”

Jinyoung and Junsu sat and Jinyoung talk first, “So, what happened? You look so sad.”

“But you must keep it as a secret, you can only shared it to Eunhwa.”

“I don’t know, but I’ll try.”

“Okay. I feel like there’s something will happen to us, you were know if I can read the future and the past, right?”

“Yeah, I know it.”

“I read his future, and I could saw he will leave me, he won’t care about me again. I really afraid if that really happen. And this morning we had a fight, and that because of me, I didn’t greet him, I didn’t smile to him like usually I did, and even I didn’t talk to him.”

“So, that was the problem…, I think you don’t need to worry about that, you know he always be there if you need him, he always take care of you. You just need to act like there’s nothing happen, and the problem will go away.”

“But, if that really happen what should I do then?”

“I know you always know the best, so what do you think, if that happen?”

“I think I will…, I will talk to him to go back.”

“And what’s more?”

“I will hug him; I won’t let him go away.”

“Look, you’ve finish it already. You don’t need to worry about that, okay?”

“I think you’re right. Thanks for your help.”

“Ah…, it’s okay, we are friends you know.”

“And Jinyoung, thanks for take care of Eunhwa.”

“And thanks for take care of Baro too.” Then, he went home.

While doing that conversation, Baro and Eunhwa were had their conversation too.

After Eunhwa and Baro sat, Eunhwa started to talk.

“So, Baro what did you want talk to me?”

“It’s about Junsu, she act so weird this morning.”

“Like what?”

“She didn’t talk to me, she didn’t greet me, and even she didn’t smile to me like usually she did.”

 “And why she act like that to you, I know her really well, she won’t do that, it must to be a reason behind it.”

“You’re right, last night she told me, about my future. She said I will leave her, and I won’t care about her again. She really afraid if that will happen.”

“Then, if that really happen what will you do?”

“I don’t know…”

“You must know, you are her boyfriend, are you want it happen? And if that happen what will you do? Are you will do nothing and leave her?”

“No, I didn’t want it happen, I won’t leave him, and I already promise her.”

“So, what will you do if that happen, what will you do to make her believe you?”

“I will…., I will hug her, and say that I won’t leave her.”

“You know what, your problem already finished. Now, you know what you should do if that really happens.”

“Oh…, thanks Eunhwa, you really help me.”

“You don’t need to thanks me. But, actually I must say thanks to you.”

“For what?”

“For take care of her for me.”

“You don’t need to thanks me. Bye.”

“Bye.”

After that Baro went home, and planning about something. Then, Jinyoung arrived in his house, he look for Eunhwa.

“Hey Eunhwa, I think they have a big problem about their relationship.”

“I think like that too, but you know..., we can’t help them. Only them who could make it better.”

“Yeah... I agreed, I hope they will be fine.”

“Yeah.. me too.”

Baro arrived in his house and come in, but he could not saw Junsu. He’s looking for Junsu, he search her in her bedroom, in the kitchen, in the dining room, and last in the living room, but he couldn’t find her. Then, he walked to his own room with a sad face, he really missed her, but now she’s gone, he didn’t know where she went.

Baro open his room, his eyes widened when he could saw Junsu were cleaning his room, he really glad finally he could find her, without say anything he went to Junsu and hug her from back tightly, and whispered to her ear softly, “I think you’re gone.” Junsu who heard it just chuckle, “I won’t leave you. Look, I still stayed in here. And how many times I said to you about to clean your room?” Baro chuckle after he heard that, and he really glad that his relationship were fine.

“Then, how if we clean my room together?”

“No, I won’t do that, since you are here, so you must clean your own room.”

“Owh…, come on, help me please?” Baro stare at her with his puppy eyes, he know Junsu would say no to him, if he do his aegyo.

“Okay, I give up.”

It getting dark now, and after they finished the dinner, Baro take Junsu back home. After they arrived, Junsu went to the living room and turn on the TV, Baro walked in, he saw Junsu sat in the sofa and he walk to her and sat beside her, he put his hand on Junsu shoulder,

“What will we watch?” 

“I don’t know either…”

“How if we watch…”

Then they say it together “Music show!”

They stare each other and then chuckles; they enjoy the show together until Junsu remember something…..  

“Hey, do you remember what day is tomorrow?”

“It’s Sunday...”

“Don’t you remember?”

“What!?”

“Do you really not remember it?”

“What!?!? I don’t remember it, just said it.”

Junsu just sighed and leave Baro in the living room alone, Baro try to remember it, but still… he could not remember. Then he turned the TV off and walked to his room and sleep.Baro lie down to his bed and tries to remember it again.

“Aaahhh!!! Why I can remember it?” then he checks his phone, try to look what day is tomorrow, then he found it.

“Oh!!! So, tomorrow is our birthday, finally I know it. I’m sorry Junsu I can’t remember it.” Then he went to Junsu room.

“Junsu…” he knocked the door.

No answer……

“Junsu… can I come in?”

No answer…..

But when Baro start to speak again, he heard someone sobbing.

“Maybe its Junsu…, oh… what just I done…”

 Without thinking twice, Baro opened the door, glad it’s not locked, and he walked in.

“ Junsu-ah…”

No answer….

“Junsu-ah…”

Still no answer, but Junsu moved her body to the opposite, pretending there’s no Baro there. Baro saw that, and then he pokes her,

“Junsu-ah… I’m so”

“Go away, I don’t want to see you, I ignoring you, I hate you!”

“But… Juns-”

“I said GO!!!!”

But, Baro didn’t leave and still sat on the floor waiting Junsu. Baro don’t want to leave, he thinks Junsu will need him there, Baro start to rubbed Junsu back, but Junsu moved away. Baro didn’t give up, he climbed to Junsu bed, and he sat in her bed.

“Why were you still in here, don’t you hear, I said Go away, I don’t want to see you in my room!!!”

Baro didn’t answer it, he just turn Junsu body to face him.

“Don’t touch me!!!”

But Baro still tried to move Junsu, and it works. Junsu body now facing him, Baro makes her in a sat position, he could saw Junsu teary and red eyes, it hurt him. Then Baro hug her.

“I’m sorry Junsu-ah, I didn’t mean to do it…”

Junsu didn’t answer it, but she start to cry again.

“I’m sorry; don’t cry again…, you know it hurting me…”

Junsu didn’t answer it, but she nodded her head, Baro could feel it.

“I’m sorry, but I know now, tomorrow is our birthday right? I still could not believe we have the same birthday date.”

Junsu didn’t answer it, Baro look at Junsu, tried to know why is she didn’t answer. But, when Baro look at her he just chuckle.

“You already sleep? Then, I will go to bed too. Good night.”

Then Baro put Junsu in her bed, and he went to his own room to sleep.

Junsu walked to the bathroom, but when she looks for something to wear, she find a small note.

I went to a place, don’t wait.

Junsu just sighed after read the note, after taking a shower she walked to the dining room to have a breakfast.

“Why he leave, even in our birthday *sigh* why he don’t stayed home.”

She continued to ate, and then she went to the garage, then she look for a bicycle. She took out the bicycle, and start to ride it, she didn’t know where will she went, she just follow her feet and her hand take her. Then, she decide went to Eunhwa house.

After she arrived there, she knocked the door, not long from that Eunhwa opened the door.

“Hey Eunhwa, may I come in?”

“Hey Junsu, sure, come in.”

Then the two of them walked in, and then they sat in the sofa. Junsu sat and gazing around Eunhwa and Jinyoung house, she thinks something missing.

“What makes you here?”

Without answer Eunhwa question she asked her, “Where’s Jinyoung?”

“Jinyoung? He said he will go to an audition. Why?”

“Nothing, but Baro is leaving to, and he didn’t said where will he go, and I think Jinyoung will know where is he.”

“Baro? Ah! Jinyoung said he will come to the audition with him, Gongchan, Shinwoo, and Sandeul too.”

“Oh, so like that. But why he didn’t tell me before? He said there’s no secret between us.”

“But Junsu, today is your birthday right?”

“Yes, and you know today is Baro birthday too.”

“So both of you have the same birthday date?!”

“Yeah… Hey Eunhwa how if we practicing together again?”

“You mean dance? Okay, I miss dancing together with you.”

“Then, let’s go.”

They practiced together until evening; they have so much fun together.

“It’s getting late now; I think we should go home.”

“Yeah… you’re right.”

Both of them went home. Junsu went to the garage and put the bicycle back, and she went in. but, when she come in, the light are off. And suddenly, the light turns on.

“Surprise, happy birthday my little Junsu-ah.”

Junsu could saw Baro there, everything they need for their birthday already prepared, she know Baro did that for her but Junsu didn’t smile to him, she just walked away.

Baro ran to her and grabbed her hand to stop her, “Wait Junsu-ah, don’t you happy?”

Junsu didn’t answer it, but slowly she opens and began to talk.

“Why I didn’t happy? You still can ask like that?”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong you said? You are leave in the morning, before I wake up; you just left a note saying you will leave, but you didn’t say where you will go. And you still can ask why?”

“I’m sorry, but I’m back now. And I give you a surprise.”

“Yeah I know it, I could see it, then thanks for that.”

“You…”

Baro turn Junsu body to face him, Baro make her look into his eyes, he pinned Junsu onto the wall.

“What will you do?” Junsu said with a shaky voice.

Baro didn’t mind to answer it, he lean to kiss Junsu. Junsu just close her eyes, Baro close his eyes too and slowly kissed her. After awhile Baro moved his lips from Junsu, it just apart a few centimeters from Junsu lips. Baro looked down, tried to avoid eyes contact.

“Why did you do that?”

“I don’t know why. It just that what is inside of my mind. Is that your first kiss?”

“Uhm.., I think so, why?”

“Nothing, just happy to hear that.”

“And is that your first kiss too?”

“Hhmm…”

Junsu don’t know what to say and she just hug him.

“Let’s celebrate our birthday…”

“Okay!”

They celebrate their birthday together, blow out the candle, shares their wishes, taking some photos, played games, watched TV, they have fun together until midnight and after they finished they went to sleep.