Promise...

Another Fairytale

This is a story from our world, but there’s a different from our world with some special people. All of them just like a normal people, but they have something that make them different, that make them special. That make them different are, they have power, they can control something, they can used it anytime, and anywhere they want. Even they are special, they just like a normal people, and they still like a normal people that have feeling, they grow like a normal, they study, they school, they make a friend, all that they do just like normal. They have their power when they have grown up or when they have grown into teen or even if they were mature and old enough to control their power. But if there’s a kid that can control just one power they will be chased and when those people get the kid, they will keep of them from their parent till them can control their power for goodness of all, didn’t know why that rule been used.

                                                                                                                  

The story starts when Lee Junsu born, but before that her parents have their first child and that was Junsu old sister Lee Youmi, her father is a Korean and her mother is an Indonesia. Her mother and father can control something and that’s mean that they have power, and they can’t have a children, because their children will have power and that mean they have broke the rule. But her parent didn’t think about the rule and they still married and finally they have two kids.

Actually, both of them was worried because they know they will have a kid, but life must go on, so when Lee Youmi born her parent worried if their kid will be taken from them.  But the fact says that their kid Lee Youmi didn’t have any power. And when it passed two year, they have one little girl named Lee Junsu, both of them were not worried because their first child Lee Youmi didn’t have any power, day by day have passed and when Junsu age was one, she show her power to her parent, actually it was an accident, when Junsu and her mother was played in their backyard house. Junsu was chasing a butterfly and suddenly Junsu fly around to chase the butterfly. Her mother surprised by that and calls her father and tells about what was happened.

Day by day has passed, Junsu family was called by someone that asked them to come to a place at the night when everybody was sleeping, and that mean they must go at 12:00 PM. The clock has ring 12 time and Junsu family go to that place. There are many people in that place, but that was the people that work in that place. That was a family too, father, mother, and two kids just like Junsu family but in that family the child was a boy. And the two families met each other. Junsu father and mother know the other because they are friend from kid. Junsu was curious about the boy; it seems that the younger boy was the same age like her. But Junsu just keeps quiet and stays to her mother. Suddenly Junsu father and the boy father were called. Junsu, her sister, and her mother were sitting behind her father and the other family does the same. They start to talk, it’s about Junsu, about her powers, when they was in the middle of the conversation, her mother whispered to Junsu “When mother said go, you must run as fast as you can to hide, don’t look back, don’t worried about us just run, okay” Junsu just stared her mother eyes, and suddenly she said go but Junsu just stayed and still stared her mother eyes. But, suddenly Junsu hand were grabbed with someone and pulled her to run.

                While running, Junsu eyes looking back to her mother with her teary eyes. But she remembers what was her mother say to not looking back and just run. Junsu eyes started to look to who was pulled her to run, but she can look really clear because her eyes were full of tear. Finally, they arrived to a place; Junsu just sat and started to cry over and over, and she could hear someone talk to her with a calm voice “Lee Junsu please don’t crying, soon or late you will get to your family again and me too.” Junsu still cry, but for some reason she stopped she think that she was know the voice, sure it was that boy voice, but she just look to her knees. The boy make her look to his eyes, wiped her tears, and slowly hug her and say “It’s okay now, you don’t need to cry again, everything will be fine.” Junsu just say “I’m know that, and I’m know that you are scared too, but you still can make me calm down and stop crying, you can tell me everything will be okay, but inside you are scared, you’re trying to be strong in front of me, right?” and the boy shocked because Junsu know about his feeling right now.

“Why you can know my feelings right now? But if you know I’m older than you.”

“I know because I can read all of your feelings, and I’m sorry that if I was read all of your feelings without asking you first.”

The boy let her out from his hug, and stare at her eyes “It’s okay, my name is Cha Sunwoo but you can call me Baro because everyone call me like that and I’m 10 years old, I’m one year elder than you, but what your name?” “I’m..- MOTHER..!!!!” before she could introduce herself, her mother come to her. She just run to her mother and hug her, Baro walk to her and say “Annyong, I’m Cha Sunwoo, but everyone called me Baro and nice to meet you.” “Annyong Baro, nice to meet you too and thanks for saving her, you such a good boy. And can you watch her for a while.” Baro nodded his head, “Sure.”

“You have a good and nice mother.”

“Ah.., thanks, but I think this is my last time to see you, because me and my family will move to Indonesia, my parent just get a great place for me and my sister to study and we will come back to Korea again.”

Baro can say anything, he just to shock to hear that. Even though he just met her, he knew that he just crush for her, and it will be hard if he can’t meet her again. “Well…uumm I don’t know what must I say, but if this was our last time to meet each other would you please remember me, and can you keep this bracelet for me, this is my favorite and my precious thing in my life, when we meet each other again I want to see you wear this bracelet. Ok?” while saying that Baro wear the bracelet to her hand, “OK! And I want you to keep this too, its couple necklaces, you keep the left and for me are the right, I really love this, please take care it for me.” “OK! I hope with this we can remember each other.” Junsu just nodded her head, and her mother comes to pick her. “Thank you for take cares her. Your father are waiting now, let’s go.” Baro just smiled to her, “You’re welcome, auntie.” Junsu mother gave him a big smile, and turn to look to her daughter and say “Your father and sister are waiting now. We will go to airport to Indonesia now, come on.” Junsu stared to her mother “Ok mom, please wait for a second. I have something to say to Baro before I leave.” Her mother just smiled to her and nodded her head, “OK, but don’t take a long time.” Junsu gave her the biggest smile she could made,“OK! Thanks mom.”

And then Junsu ran to Baro and suddenly hugs him from back. “Baro, I know what you’re feeling to me, and… I love you too.” Baro was shock after hear that words, he turn to face her, “How can you know that?” “You’re not listening me; I said I can read all of your feeling from touching you, even I can read your future and your past.” Baro who heard that just open just like saying ‘Oh..’ and Junsu just chuckle, Junsu continued her sentence “And I have a feeling that we will meet each other again, but I don’t know when and where, this is just so confusing..” and slowly she cry while hugging Baro. “Why are you crying? Didn’t it will great if we can see each other again? Don’t cry, Ok.” Junsu still cry but finally she stop and stared Baro eyes.

 “Fine, but I will miss you so much from now on, I Love You.”

 “Love you too, and good bye, see you until I can see you.”

“Yeah, bye.”

After said that she run to her mother, Baro keep looking at Junsu with teary eyes until he can’t see Junsu again. “I will very very very miss you.”

 

After 9 years…………..

“Finally after 9 year I can go back to Korea stay in for study and to continue my life!” Now Junsu was arrived in Korea, but not alone she has a friend to accompanied her to study, she was Jung Eunhwa. When Junsu still in Indonesia Jung Eunhwa who help her, and now she was her best friend. “Come on Eunhwa, we still must go to our new school and our new life.” Junsu said with a big smile on her lips, “You’re look so happy.” She just nodded, “Of course! This is my first time to go back to Korea after 9 year my family and I stayed in Indonesia. Come on we don’t much time, we must go to our new school.” Junsu saying that and grabbed Eunhwa hand to run with her, “Ok, but can you calm down, and don’t need to be so hurried.”

Then after they get to their apartment and prepared for school, they walked to their school.

“I miss Korea so much. Hey Eunhwa wear your gloves or your hand will frozen, remember now is winter.”

Hear that Junsu was pouting to her Eunhwa just said “Ok, Ok, I know, kaja we will late if we didn’t hurried.”

“Ok, but we must go to the teacher room first; we must know which class we will get.”  

“Ok, how if we run?”

“That’s a good idea!”

After they arrived in their school, they went to meet the teacher. Junsu started to talk “Good morning, miss, we are the new student here, the principal said that we must go to you.” The teacher just look at them and then she smiled, “So you’re here, then let’s go, you will be in my class because the other class was full and we just have my class with two empty seat, now follow me, I will lead you to my class.” Junsu and Eunhwa just listen and then follow their new nice teacher, Miss. Sena.  Now they are in front of the door, and Miss. Sena said that they must wait until she said that they can come in. After waiting for a while Miss. Sena invited them to come in. “This is your new classmate, please take care of them. Now, please introduce yourself.” Junsu starts first “Thank you Miss. Good morning everybody, I’m Lee Junsu but you can call me Junsu, I’m 18 years old, I came from Indonesia, but before that me and my family was stayed in Korea, because my father is Korean and my mother was Indonesia, please take care of me.” And then Eunhwa turn to introduce her, “Good morning, I’m Jung Eunhwa you can call me Eunhwa, I’m 18 years old, and before I come to Korea, I stayed in Indonesia, because I’m an Indonesia. Please take care of me.” After they finished introducing them self, Miss. Sena began to spek, “Ok, because there were two seats left only that beside Baro and Jinyoung, you can choose which one that you want to be your seatmate.” They just looking for the boy named Jinyoung and Sandeul, “Thank you Miss.” Junsu and Eunhwa said that together and went to their seatmate. Jung Eunhwa sat beside Jinyoung, and Lee Junsu beside Baro.

“Annyong, Lee Junsu, I’m Cha Sunwoo, you can call me Baro, I’m 19 year old, and that mean I’m one year older than you.”

“Annyong, Baro, nice too meet you; hope we will be a good friend from now.”

 “Ok, let’s work hard together, fighting!”

“Fighting!”

 Her first day at school was fine, she and Eunhwa is the friend of the school five popular boys, Baro, Jinyoung, Sandul, Gongchan, and Shinwoo. They always help Junsu and Eunhwa when they get bullied by the other boys or girls, for example, when Junsu and Eunhwa walked alone at the corridor, there will always some boys that will disturb them, and when that happens Baro, Jinyoung, Sandeul, Gongchan, and Shinwoo will always there to help them, and when in the class they will always sat close to other, and they will always help each other when they didn’t understand the lesson.

They get very close to each other, and suddenly Sandeul got a crazy idea, and he tells Jinyoung, Gongchan, Baro, and Shinwoo to stay in class during the break time. Then the break bell rang, when Junsu and Eunhwa has left, he began to talk, “Hey, for all the time I’ve think, it’s a crazy idea I know, but I really want to do it an-.” Sandeul word cut by Gongchan “Oh... Come on hyung what’s the point that you want to say to us, pali! Pali! Pali!” hear Gongchan pout, Sandeul just sighed, “Okay, okay, that want I say how if we ask Junsu and Eunhwa to stay with us, you know what, they just can stay in their apartment just for 3 days again and they must look for new house to stay. We always help them right? So, why don’t we help them?” The other just nodded their head, but suddenly Jinyoung start to speak, “I know we always help them, but we’re four and they just two. So, it just two of us who will stay with them, right? And if them stayed with the two of us how we get money to pay all of our needs?” “Yeah you right, but about the money we can look for a part-time- job right? And neither we have a band, we can get money by that.” Shinwoo said it. Then Baro began to talk, “You know Shinwoo is right, we can get part-time-job and get the money. Come on, we need to help them.” Then all of them said “OKAY!!!” with a lot of cheer.

The school was ended, Sandeul ask Junsu and Eunhwa to come to the school backyard. Junsu and Eunhwa just follow what did Sandeul said. When all of them arrived, in there, Jinyoung, Gongchan, and Shinwoo are waiting. “Hey everybody, look Junsu and Eunhwa are here, let’s start then, who will say it?” Sandeul said it then look at the other. The other just looked down to the ground, “Oh… come on, oh well. Junsu-ah---.” Suddenly Baro yelled “Yah! It just only me who could say like that to Junsu!” “Okay, I’m sorry, then Junsu and Eunhwa actually we just want to help you, we know that you two can stay at your apartment just only for 3 days again right? We want to over to you two, how if you stayed with two of us, so you don’t need to worry about where will you stayed. How?” Junsu and Eunwha look each other and Junsu aak the other to wait for a minutes.

“So, Eunhwa how? Will we accept their offer to stay with them?”

“I…I don’t know too, but I think that was a good idea too, because we still didn’t know where we must stayed after we go out from our apartment, but we just only can choose two of them.”

“If you think like that, so we accept their offer, then I will choose Baro because there something I must know, and he is my seatmate, so we can study together.”

“If you choose Baro then I will choose Jinyoung, he is my seatmate too. Then let’s go, we need to tell them.”

They walked to them, and Junsu started, “We accept it.” When hear that they just looked to each other, and then Jinyoung said “Really…, you… accept it? So with whom you will stay?” Eunhwa answered, “Junsu choose Baro, and for myself I choose you, we have same reason, Junsu and Baro are a seatmate and if they lived together it will easy to them to studied together, and I’m think like that too, and Baro house are not far from your, so it will easy to us if we need something.” After hear that all of them nodded their head, they agreed, while Baro and Jinyoung smiled.

After they moved to Baro and Jinyoung house….

Baro has finished show all of the house part, then he showed Junsu room, and it look that if he already prepare it, “And, this is your room, how about it? I don’t know if you like it or not.” Baro said while rubbing his neck, Junsu get into her room, and she look very amazed, “Wow, you even prepare it for me, I really like it, thanks a lot.” Baro look very happy after hear about that, “You can change your clothes, or do anything in here, now; all of mine is yours too. I will go out, then…” Baro walked outside of the room, but he gets stopped by Junsu who grabbed his hand, “Wait…, will you wait for awhile I will change my clothes in the bathroom, you just wait there.” Junsu pointed to her bed, and then she changes her clothes. After a few minutes, Junsu get out from the bathroom, Junsu dressed with a white dress that look really fit to her, and that makes her look very beautiful, “You…You look very beautiful, I never see you dressed like this before.” After hear that Junsu blushed, and said “Umh… thanks, I have something to show to you, come here.” Baro just come closer to her, when he got close enough Junsu hug him, “Now close your eyes, and don’t try to peek. Don’t say anything.” Baro followed Junsu and close his eyes, and then something just happened; “Now you can open your eyes, and don’t be afraid.” Baro opened his eyes and then he can saw that now he and Junsu were not in home anymore, now, they were in a beach, Baro want to asked about something, but he decide to not open his mouth. “Isn’t it beautiful? I’ve bring you to my favorite place. I like to be here.” Then Baro asked, “How can you bring me here?” Junsu just chuckled, “You don’t know? I will tell you when we get home, okay? Now, just have fun, okay?” Baro can’t say anything and just nodded his head. They have fun together and it getting late now. And Junsu bring Baro and herself back home.

When they arrived in ‘their’ house, Baro asked Junsu to explain about how she can bring them to that place. Baro sat on the floor, and Junsu followed him, and she started to explain all, “Before I explain about what just happen, there is something I need to ask you about. It’s about your necklace, who gave it to you?” then Baro look to his necklace, “Oh… you mean this, if I didn’t wrong, a little girl who give it to me before she left me in here, alone…” Baro sighed, he didn’t want to remember it, but Junsu who asked about it and he must answer it, and suddenly a tear fell from his eyes and he continued to talk, “She gives me this, and I give my bracelet to her. You know what… *sigh*, I really miss her, and she is my first love, I can’t forget about that.” Junsu turn her gaze to Baro and suddenly she wiped his tears and said, “Is this bracelet that you mean?” Junsu showed her bracelet to Baro, and when Baro look at it, he shocked. “How...You...I..” Baro can’t talk and finished his sentence, he just to shock. Then he trying to calm down and began to talk again, “So, you are the girl who give me this, an-” Baro couldn’t finish his sentence, because Junsu cutting him “All that you will say and that you’ve say was right, I’m the girl who gave you that necklace, and the girl who has left you in here alone, and the girl that who has been your first love. I’m sorry for left you for a long time; I wish I could be here with you.”

“So, you are that girl. But why you didn’t say it to me from the first time we meet?”

Junsu just sighed, “If I know you are Baro, the boy I meet 9 years ago, I will tell it to you, I won’t wasting my time.”

Then, Baro clear his throat, “You already know what’s my feeling to you, so uum… would you be mine?”

“What? I couldn’t hear you, please speak louder.”

Baro clear his throat again “Would you be mine?” then he look down to her knees, avoiding eyes contact with Junsu. After Junsu heard that, she just looks at Baro who look down to his knees. “Baro…, how can you say it without looking at me?” Then, Baro slowly look into Junsu light brown eyes. “Huh? Oh…, I’m sorry then.”

“Eeehh? You just say that? Do you want to know my answer?”

“It’s not like that!”

“So, you want to know?” Junsu asking playfully

“Uhm…, yeah.” Baro answer it slowly.

“Ok.”

“What???”

“I said OK? Don’t you hear it?”

Suddenly Baro look at Junsu, and gave her his bright smile. Junsu smiled back to him.

“And now tell how you can bring me to that beach?”

“It easy, I have ability to teleport. So, I can go anywhere I want.”

“You have so many things you can control. May I know how many is it?”

“I don’t know either, but my parents said I have the half of power from this world.”

“Wooow…., half of this world!?”

“Yeah…, but I don’t know that is true or not.”

“Maybe you shou-”

 Before Baro finished his sentence Junsu stand up and walked to the kitchen without said anything. Baro who saw that just run to her and hug him from the back, and put his chin to Junsu shoulder, and whispered to her, “Yah! Where do you think you will go before I finish my sentence?” Junsu look at him “Yah! If you don’t let me go, I will die because of hungry in here.” Then Baro turn her to saw her face then he says “Let’s go then, I’m hungry too.” Junsu chuckled and said “Ok, let’s go”

KKKRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! The alarm clock rang with a loud voice, Junsu wake up and turn the alarm off, then walk to the bathroom with her sleepy eyes. After she prepared for school, she gets out from her room to have a breakfast. In the dining room, she didn’t saw Baro, she just sighed and walk to his room, and she knocked the door and said “YAH! Baro aren’t you already awake? If you not answer me, I will come in.”

One…..Two……Three…..

“OK, then I will come in.” she opened the door, she could saw mess everywhere, from corner to the other corner, “Oh My God, Baro don’t you ever clean this room?” After she said it, Baro come out from the bathroom, already dressed with the school uniform, Baro who saw Junsu in his room just asked “What are you doing in here?” Junsu look at Baro, then said “Just checking if you already awake or not, but by the way, when last time you clean your room?” Baro look at his room, he just smiled then said “I think, it’s about two week ago.” Junsu open after hear that, but she close it “You need to clean your room, but let’s go take a breakfast, we need to school after that, I don’t want to come late.”

After they finished their breakast, they went to school by motorcycle. Baro went to the parking lot, while Junsu wait him. After a few minutes Baro went to Junsu, “Let’s go.” They walked together to their classroom and they could saw their friends already there. Shinwoo who saw them said “Hey you two, come here, there’s something were going to ask to you two.” Junsu and Baro look each other, but they went to their seat and put their bag there, then they went to Shinwoo.

“What?” Baro start to ask him.

“Hmm… nothing.” Shinwoo said it easily.

“What! You tell us there’s something you want to ask us, now you said nothing.”

“Actually there’s something. Ah! You two look really cute together, is there something happen?”

“Oh…, last night we wer­­­­--” before Baro could finish he get cut by Junsu covered his mouth, then Baro hold her hand trying to release her hand from his mouth.

“There’s nothing happened” Junsu said in hurry before she let off her hand from Baro mouth.

“But last night we…, Ok then if you don’t consider it.” Then Baro walked away, back to his seat, and then he put his head in the table. Then, Shinwoo asked to her, “What happen? Why he look so sad? You know you can tell me everything, I will keep it, I promise.” Junsu look at Baro, and then she turns her gaze to Shinwoo and said “Thanks, I will tell you, Gongchan, Jinyoung, Sandeul, and Eunhwa soon, maybe when the school end. Ok?” Shinwoo just nodded to her, then she went to her seat and put her head at table like Baro did and she closed her eyes, waiting Baro to say something. But he didn’t talk, he just keeps quiet, so Junsu talk first.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to, but I don’t want them know about our relationship. I just… I just not ready for this.”

“Then why you accept it? Why you said yes? Even you not ready for this?”

“It because I don’t want you leaves me like what I did to you nine years ago.”

“Even you don’t love me back, even you not accept me, I won’t leave you, I will always in here for you.”

“I’m sorry…, I won’t do that again, I’m sorry for hurting you like that, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, but you won’t do that again right? You won’t, promise?” Baro moved his hand and asking for a pinky promise from Junsu.

“Promise.”

This is a story from our world, but there’s a different from our world with some special people. All of them just like a normal people, but they have something that make them different, that make them special. That make them different are, they have power, they can control something, they can used it anytime, and anywhere they want. Even they are special, they just like a normal people, and they still like a normal people that have feeling, they grow like a normal, they study, they school, they make a friend, all that they do just like normal. They have their power when they have grown up or when they have grown into teen or even if they were mature and old enough to control their power. But if there’s a kid that can control just one power they will be chased and when those people get the kid, they will keep of them from their parent till them can control their power for goodness of all, didn’t know why that rule been used.

                                                                                                                  

The story starts when Lee Junsu born, but before that her parents have their first child and that was Junsu old sister Lee Youmi, her father is a Korean and her mother is an Indonesia. Her mother and father can control something and that’s mean that they have power, and they can’t have a children, because their children will have power and that mean they have broke the rule. But her parent didn’t think about the rule and they still married and finally they have two kids.

Actually, both of them was worried because they know they will have a kid, but life must go on, so when Lee Youmi born her parent worried if their kid will be taken from them.  But the fact says that their kid Lee Youmi didn’t have any power. And when it passed two year, they have one little girl named Lee Junsu, both of them were not worried because their first child Lee Youmi didn’t have any power, day by day have passed and when Junsu age was one, she show her power to her parent, actually it was an accident, when Junsu and her mother was played in their backyard house. Junsu was chasing a butterfly and suddenly Junsu fly around to chase the butterfly. Her mother surprised by that and calls her father and tells about what was happened.

Day by day has passed, Junsu family was called by someone that asked them to come to a place at the night when everybody was sleeping, and that mean they must go at 12:00 PM. The clock has ring 12 time and Junsu family go to that place. There are many people in that place, but that was the people that work in that place. That was a family too, father, mother, and two kids just like Junsu family but in that family the child was a boy. And the two families met each other. Junsu father and mother know the other because they are friend from kid. Junsu was curious about the boy; it seems that the younger boy was the same age like her. But Junsu just keeps quiet and stays to her mother. Suddenly Junsu father and the boy father were called. Junsu, her sister, and her mother were sitting behind her father and the other family does the same. They start to talk, it’s about Junsu, about her powers, when they was in the middle of the conversation, her mother whispered to Junsu “When mother said go, you must run as fast as you can to hide, don’t look back, don’t worried about us just run, okay” Junsu just stared her mother eyes, and suddenly she said go but Junsu just stayed and still stared her mother eyes. But, suddenly Junsu hand were grabbed with someone and pulled her to run.

                While running, Junsu eyes looking back to her mother with her teary eyes. But she remembers what was her mother say to not looking back and just run. Junsu eyes started to look to who was pulled her to run, but she can look really clear because her eyes were full of tear. Finally, they arrived to a place; Junsu just sat and started to cry over and over, and she could hear someone talk to her with a calm voice “Lee Junsu please don’t crying, soon or late you will get to your family again and me too.” Junsu still cry, but for some reason she stopped she think that she was know the voice, sure it was that boy voice, but she just look to her knees. The boy make her look to his eyes, wiped her tears, and slowly hug her and say “It’s okay now, you don’t need to cry again, everything will be fine.” Junsu just say “I’m know that, and I’m know that you are scared too, but you still can make me calm down and stop crying, you can tell me everything will be okay, but inside you are scared, you’re trying to be strong in front of me, right?” and the boy shocked because Junsu know about his feeling right now.

“Why you can know my feelings right now? But if you know I’m older than you.”

“I know because I can read all of your feelings, and I’m sorry that if I was read all of your feelings without asking you first.”

The boy let her out from his hug, and stare at her eyes “It’s okay, my name is Cha Sunwoo but you can call me Baro because everyone call me like that and I’m 10 years old, I’m one year elder than you, but what your name?” “I’m..- MOTHER..!!!!” before she could introduce herself, her mother come to her. She just run to her mother and hug her, Baro walk to her and say “Annyong, I’m Cha Sunwoo, but everyone called me Baro and nice to meet you.” “Annyong Baro, nice to meet you too and thanks for saving her, you such a good boy. And can you watch her for a while.” Baro nodded his head, “Sure.”

“You have a good and nice mother.”

“Ah.., thanks, but I think this is my last time to see you, because me and my family will move to Indonesia, my parent just get a great place for me and my sister to study and we will come back to Korea again.”

Baro can say anything, he just to shock to hear that. Even though he just met her, he knew that he just crush for her, and it will be hard if he can’t meet her again. “Well…uumm I don’t know what must I say, but if this was our last time to meet each other would you please remember me, and can you keep this bracelet for me, this is my favorite and my precious thing in my life, when we meet each other again I want to see you wear this bracelet. Ok?” while saying that Baro wear the bracelet to her hand, “OK! And I want you to keep this too, its couple necklaces, you keep the left and for me are the right, I really love this, please take care it for me.” “OK! I hope with this we can remember each other.” Junsu just nodded her head, and her mother comes to pick her. “Thank you for take cares her. Your father are waiting now, let’s go.” Baro just smiled to her, “You’re welcome, auntie.” Junsu mother gave him a big smile, and turn to look to her daughter and say “Your father and sister are waiting now. We will go to airport to Indonesia now, come on.” Junsu stared to her mother “Ok mom, please wait for a second. I have something to say to Baro before I leave.” Her mother just smiled to her and nodded her head, “OK, but don’t take a long time.” Junsu gave her the biggest smile she could made,“OK! Thanks mom.”

And then Junsu ran to Baro and suddenly hugs him from back. “Baro, I know what you’re feeling to me, and… I love you too.” Baro was shock after hear that words, he turn to face her, “How can you know that?” “You’re not listening me; I said I can read all of your feeling from touching you, even I can read your future and your past.” Baro who heard that just open just like saying ‘Oh..’ and Junsu just chuckle, Junsu continued her sentence “And I have a feeling that we will meet each other again, but I don’t know when and where, this is just so confusing..” and slowly she cry while hugging Baro. “Why are you crying? Didn’t it will great if we can see each other again? Don’t cry, Ok.” Junsu still cry but finally she stop and stared Baro eyes.

 “Fine, but I will miss you so much from now on, I Love You.”

 “Love you too, and good bye, see you until I can see you.”

“Yeah, bye.”

After said that she run to her mother, Baro keep looking at Junsu with teary eyes until he can’t see Junsu again. “I will very very very miss you.”

 

After 9 years…………..

“Finally after 9 year I can go back to Korea stay in for study and to continue my life!” Now Junsu was arrived in Korea, but not alone she has a friend to accompanied her to study, she was Jung Eunhwa. When Junsu still in Indonesia Jung Eunhwa who help her, and now she was her best friend. “Come on Eunhwa, we still must go to our new school and our new life.” Junsu said with a big smile on her lips, “You’re look so happy.” She just nodded, “Of course! This is my first time to go back to Korea after 9 year my family and I stayed in Indonesia. Come on we don’t much time, we must go to our new school.” Junsu saying that and grabbed Eunhwa hand to run with her, “Ok, but can you calm down, and don’t need to be so hurried.”

Then after they get to their apartment and prepared for school, they walked to their school.

“I miss Korea so much. Hey Eunhwa wear your gloves or your hand will frozen, remember now is winter.”

Hear that Junsu was pouting to her Eunhwa just said “Ok, Ok, I know, kaja we will late if we didn’t hurried.”

“Ok, but we must go to the teacher room first; we must know which class we will get.”  

“Ok, how if we run?”

“That’s a good idea!”

After they arrived in their school, they went to meet the teacher. Junsu started to talk “Good morning, miss, we are the new student here, the principal said that we must go to you.” The teacher just look at them and then she smiled, “So you’re here, then let’s go, you will be in my class because the other class was full and we just have my class with two empty seat, now follow me, I will lead you to my class.” Junsu and Eunhwa just listen and then follow their new nice teacher, Miss. Sena.  Now they are in front of the door, and Miss. Sena said that they must wait until she said that they can come in. After waiting for a while Miss. Sena invited them to come in. “This is your new classmate, please take care of them. Now, please introduce yourself.” Junsu starts first “Thank you Miss. Good morning everybody, I’m Lee Junsu but you can call me Junsu, I’m 18 years old, I came from Indonesia, but before that me and my family was stayed in Korea, because my father is Korean and my mother was Indonesia, please take care of me.” And then Eunhwa turn to introduce her, “Good morning, I’m Jung Eunhwa you can call me Eunhwa, I’m 18 years old, and before I come to Korea, I stayed in Indonesia, because I’m an Indonesia. Please take care of me.” After they finished introducing them self, Miss. Sena began to spek, “Ok, because there were two seats left only that beside Baro and Jinyoung, you can choose which one that you want to be your seatmate.” They just looking for the boy named Jinyoung and Sandeul, “Thank you Miss.” Junsu and Eunhwa said that together and went to their seatmate. Jung Eunhwa sat beside Jinyoung, and Lee Junsu beside Baro.

“Annyong, Lee Junsu, I’m Cha Sunwoo, you can call me Baro, I’m 19 year old, and that mean I’m one year older than you.”

“Annyong, Baro, nice too meet you; hope we will be a good friend from now.”

 “Ok, let’s work hard together, fighting!”

“Fighting!”

 Her first day at school was fine, she and Eunhwa is the friend of the school five popular boys, Baro, Jinyoung, Sandul, Gongchan, and Shinwoo. They always help Junsu and Eunhwa when they get bullied by the other boys or girls, for example, when Junsu and Eunhwa walked alone at the corridor, there will always some boys that will disturb them, and when that happens Baro, Jinyoung, Sandeul, Gongchan, and Shinwoo will always there to help them, and when in the class they will always sat close to other, and they will always help each other when they didn’t understand the lesson.

They get very close to each other, and suddenly Sandeul got a crazy idea, and he tells Jinyoung, Gongchan, Baro, and Shinwoo to stay in class during the break time. Then the break bell rang, when Junsu and Eunhwa has left, he began to talk, “Hey, for all the time I’ve think, it’s a crazy idea I know, but I really want to do it an-.” Sandeul word cut by Gongchan “Oh... Come on hyung what’s the point that you want to say to us, pali! Pali! Pali!” hear Gongchan pout, Sandeul just sighed, “Okay, okay, that want I say how if we ask Junsu and Eunhwa to stay with us, you know what, they just can stay in their apartment just for 3 days again and they must look for new house to stay. We always help them right? So, why don’t we help them?” The other just nodded their head, but suddenly Jinyoung start to speak, “I know we always help them, but we’re four and they just two. So, it just two of us who will stay with them, right? And if them stayed with the two of us how we get money to pay all of our needs?” “Yeah you right, but about the money we can look for a part-time- job right? And neither we have a band, we can get money by that.” Shinwoo said it. Then Baro began to talk, “You know Shinwoo is right, we can get part-time-job and get the money. Come on, we need to help them.” Then all of them said “OKAY!!!” with a lot of cheer.

The school was ended, Sandeul ask Junsu and Eunhwa to come to the school backyard. Junsu and Eunhwa just follow what did Sandeul said. When all of them arrived, in there, Jinyoung, Gongchan, and Shinwoo are waiting. “Hey everybody, look Junsu and Eunhwa are here, let’s start then, who will say it?” Sandeul said it then look at the other. The other just looked down to the ground, “Oh… come on, oh well. Junsu-ah---.” Suddenly Baro yelled “Yah! It just only me who could say like that to Junsu!” “Okay, I’m sorry, then Junsu and Eunhwa actually we just want to help you, we know that you two can stay at your apartment just only for 3 days again right? We want to over to you two, how if you stayed with two of us, so you don’t need to worry about where will you stayed. How?” Junsu and Eunwha look each other and Junsu aak the other to wait for a minutes.

“So, Eunhwa how? Will we accept their offer to stay with them?”

“I…I don’t know too, but I think that was a good idea too, because we still didn’t know where we must stayed after we go out from our apartment, but we just only can choose two of them.”

“If you think like that, so we accept their offer, then I will choose Baro because there something I must know, and he is my seatmate, so we can study together.”

“If you choose Baro then I will choose Jinyoung, he is my seatmate too. Then let’s go, we need to tell them.”

They walked to them, and Junsu started, “We accept it.” When hear that they just looked to each other, and then Jinyoung said “Really…, you… accept it? So with whom you will stay?” Eunhwa answered, “Junsu choose Baro, and for myself I choose you, we have same reason, Junsu and Baro are a seatmate and if they lived together it will easy to them to studied together, and I’m think like that too, and Baro house are not far from your, so it will easy to us if we need something.” After hear that all of them nodded their head, they agreed, while Baro and Jinyoung smiled.

After they moved to Baro and Jinyoung house….

Baro has finished show all of the house part, then he showed Junsu room, and it look that if he already prepare it, “And, this is your room, how about it? I don’t know if you like it or not.” Baro said while rubbing his neck, Junsu get into her room, and she look very amazed, “Wow, you even prepare it for me, I really like it, thanks a lot.” Baro look very happy after hear about that, “You can change your clothes, or do anything in here, now; all of mine is yours too. I will go out, then…” Baro walked outside of the room, but he gets stopped by Junsu who grabbed his hand, “Wait…, will you wait for awhile I will change my clothes in the bathroom, you just wait there.” Junsu pointed to her bed, and then she changes her clothes. After a few minutes, Junsu get out from the bathroom, Junsu dressed with a white dress that look really fit to her, and that makes her look very beautiful, “You…You look very beautiful, I never see you dressed like this before.” After hear that Junsu blushed, and said “Umh… thanks, I have something to show to you, come here.” Baro just come closer to her, when he got close enough Junsu hug him, “Now close your eyes, and don’t try to peek. Don’t say anything.” Baro followed Junsu and close his eyes, and then something just happened; “Now you can open your eyes, and don’t be afraid.” Baro opened his eyes and then he can saw that now he and Junsu were not in home anymore, now, they were in a beach, Baro want to asked about something, but he decide to not open his mouth. “Isn’t it beautiful? I’ve bring you to my favorite place. I like to be here.” Then Baro asked, “How can you bring me here?” Junsu just chuckled, “You don’t know? I will tell you when we get home, okay? Now, just have fun, okay?” Baro can’t say anything and just nodded his head. They have fun together and it getting late now. And Junsu bring Baro and herself back home.

When they arrived in ‘their’ house, Baro asked Junsu to explain about how she can bring them to that place. Baro sat on the floor, and Junsu followed him, and she started to explain all, “Before I explain about what just happen, there is something I need to ask you about. It’s about your necklace, who gave it to you?” then Baro look to his necklace, “Oh… you mean this, if I didn’t wrong, a little girl who give it to me before she left me in here, alone…” Baro sighed, he didn’t want to remember it, but Junsu who asked about it and he must answer it, and suddenly a tear fell from his eyes and he continued to talk, “She gives me this, and I give my bracelet to her. You know what… *sigh*, I really miss her, and she is my first love, I can’t forget about that.” Junsu turn her gaze to Baro and suddenly she wiped his tears and said, “Is this bracelet that you mean?” Junsu showed her bracelet to Baro, and when Baro look at it, he shocked. “How...You...I..” Baro can’t talk and finished his sentence, he just to shock. Then he trying to calm down and began to talk again, “So, you are the girl who give me this, an-” Baro couldn’t finish his sentence, because Junsu cutting him “All that you will say and that you’ve say was right, I’m the girl who gave you that necklace, and the girl who has left you in here alone, and the girl that who has been your first love. I’m sorry for left you for a long time; I wish I could be here with you.”

“So, you are that girl. But why you didn’t say it to me from the first time we meet?”

Junsu just sighed, “If I know you are Baro, the boy I meet 9 years ago, I will tell it to you, I won’t wasting my time.”

Then, Baro clear his throat, “You already know what’s my feeling to you, so uum… would you be mine?”

“What? I couldn’t hear you, please speak louder.”

Baro clear his throat again “Would you be mine?” then he look down to her knees, avoiding eyes contact with Junsu. After Junsu heard that, she just looks at Baro who look down to his knees. “Baro…, how can you say it without looking at me?” Then, Baro slowly look into Junsu light brown eyes. “Huh? Oh…, I’m sorry then.”

“Eeehh? You just say that? Do you want to know my answer?”

“It’s not like that!”

“So, you want to know?” Junsu asking playfully

“Uhm…, yeah.” Baro answer it slowly.

“Ok.”

“What???”

“I said OK? Don’t you hear it?”

Suddenly Baro look at Junsu, and gave her his bright smile. Junsu smiled back to him.

“And now tell how you can bring me to that beach?”

“It easy, I have ability to teleport. So, I can go anywhere I want.”

“You have so many things you can control. May I know how many is it?”

“I don’t know either, but my parents said I have the half of power from this world.”

“Wooow…., half of this world!?”

“Yeah…, but I don’t know that is true or not.”

“Maybe you shou-”

 Before Baro finished his sentence Junsu stand up and walked to the kitchen without said anything. Baro who saw that just run to her and hug him from the back, and put his chin to Junsu shoulder, and whispered to her, “Yah! Where do you think you will go before I finish my sentence?” Junsu look at him “Yah! If you don’t let me go, I will die because of hungry in here.” Then Baro turn her to saw her face then he says “Let’s go then, I’m hungry too.” Junsu chuckled and said “Ok, let’s go”

KKKRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! The alarm clock rang with a loud voice, Junsu wake up and turn the alarm off, then walk to the bathroom with her sleepy eyes. After she prepared for school, she gets out from her room to have a breakfast. In the dining room, she didn’t saw Baro, she just sighed and walk to his room, and she knocked the door and said “YAH! Baro aren’t you already awake? If you not answer me, I will come in.”

One…..Two……Three…..

“OK, then I will come in.” she opened the door, she could saw mess everywhere, from corner to the other corner, “Oh My God, Baro don’t you ever clean this room?” After she said it, Baro come out from the bathroom, already dressed with the school uniform, Baro who saw Junsu in his room just asked “What are you doing in here?” Junsu look at Baro, then said “Just checking if you already awake or not, but by the way, when last time you clean your room?” Baro look at his room, he just smiled then said “I think, it’s about two week ago.” Junsu open after hear that, but she close it “You need to clean your room, but let’s go take a breakfast, we need to school after that, I don’t want to come late.”

After they finished their breakast, they went to school by motorcycle. Baro went to the parking lot, while Junsu wait him. After a few minutes Baro went to Junsu, “Let’s go.” They walked together to their classroom and they could saw their friends already there. Shinwoo who saw them said “Hey you two, come here, there’s something were going to ask to you two.” Junsu and Baro look each other, but they went to their seat and put their bag there, then they went to Shinwoo.

“What?” Baro start to ask him.

“Hmm… nothing.” Shinwoo said it easily.

“What! You tell us there’s something you want to ask us, now you said nothing.”

“Actually there’s something. Ah! You two look really cute together, is there something happen?”

“Oh…, last night we wer­­­­--” before Baro could finish he get cut by Junsu covered his mouth, then Baro hold her hand trying to release her hand from his mouth.

“There’s nothing happened” Junsu said in hurry before she let off her hand from Baro mouth.

“But last night we…, Ok then if you don’t consider it.” Then Baro walked away, back to his seat, and then he put his head in the table. Then, Shinwoo asked to her, “What happen? Why he look so sad? You know you can tell me everything, I will keep it, I promise.” Junsu look at Baro, and then she turns her gaze to Shinwoo and said “Thanks, I will tell you, Gongchan, Jinyoung, Sandeul, and Eunhwa soon, maybe when the school end. Ok?” Shinwoo just nodded to her, then she went to her seat and put her head at table like Baro did and she closed her eyes, waiting Baro to say something. But he didn’t talk, he just keeps quiet, so Junsu talk first.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to, but I don’t want them know about our relationship. I just… I just not ready for this.”

“Then why you accept it? Why you said yes? Even you not ready for this?”

“It because I don’t want you leaves me like what I did to you nine years ago.”

“Even you don’t love me back, even you not accept me, I won’t leave you, I will always in here for you.”

“I’m sorry…, I won’t do that again, I’m sorry for hurting you like that, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, but you won’t do that again right? You won’t, promise?” Baro moved his hand and asking for a pinky promise from Junsu.

“Promise.”

This is a story from our world, but there’s a different from our world with some special people. All of them just like a normal people, but they have something that make them different, that make them special. That make them different are, they have power, they can control something, they can used it anytime, and anywhere they want. Even they are special, they just like a normal people, and they still like a normal people that have feeling, they grow like a normal, they study, they school, they make a friend, all that they do just like normal. They have their power when they have grown up or when they have grown into teen or even if they were mature and old enough to control their power. But if there’s a kid that can control just one power they will be chased and when those people get the kid, they will keep of them from their parent till them can control their power for goodness of all, didn’t know why that rule been used.

                                                                                                                  

The story starts when Lee Junsu born, but before that her parents have their first child and that was Junsu old sister Lee Youmi, her father is a Korean and her mother is an Indonesia. Her mother and father can control something and that’s mean that they have power, and they can’t have a children, because their children will have power and that mean they have broke the rule. But her parent didn’t think about the rule and they still married and finally they have two kids.

Actually, both of them was worried because they know they will have a kid, but life must go on, so when Lee Youmi born her parent worried if their kid will be taken from them.  But the fact says that their kid Lee Youmi didn’t have any power. And when it passed two year, they have one little girl named Lee Junsu, both of them were not worried because their first child Lee Youmi didn’t have any power, day by day have passed and when Junsu age was one, she show her power to her parent, actually it was an accident, when Junsu and her mother was played in their backyard house. Junsu was chasing a butterfly and suddenly Junsu fly around to chase the butterfly. Her mother surprised by that and calls her father and tells about what was happened.

Day by day has passed, Junsu family was called by someone that asked them to come to a place at the night when everybody was sleeping, and that mean they must go at 12:00 PM. The clock has ring 12 time and Junsu family go to that place. There are many people in that place, but that was the people that work in that place. That was a family too, father, mother, and two kids just like Junsu family but in that family the child was a boy. And the two families met each other. Junsu father and mother know the other because they are friend from kid. Junsu was curious about the boy; it seems that the younger boy was the same age like her. But Junsu just keeps quiet and stays to her mother. Suddenly Junsu father and the boy father were called. Junsu, her sister, and her mother were sitting behind her father and the other family does the same. They start to talk, it’s about Junsu, about her powers, when they was in the middle of the conversation, her mother whispered to Junsu “When mother said go, you must run as fast as you can to hide, don’t look back, don’t worried about us just run, okay” Junsu just stared her mother eyes, and suddenly she said go but Junsu just stayed and still stared her mother eyes. But, suddenly Junsu hand were grabbed with someone and pulled her to run.

                While running, Junsu eyes looking back to her mother with her teary eyes. But she remembers what was her mother say to not looking back and just run. Junsu eyes started to look to who was pulled her to run, but she can look really clear because her eyes were full of tear. Finally, they arrived to a place; Junsu just sat and started to cry over and over, and she could hear someone talk to her with a calm voice “Lee Junsu please don’t crying, soon or late you will get to your family again and me too.” Junsu still cry, but for some reason she stopped she think that she was know the voice, sure it was that boy voice, but she just look to her knees. The boy make her look to his eyes, wiped her tears, and slowly hug her and say “It’s okay now, you don’t need to cry again, everything will be fine.” Junsu just say “I’m know that, and I’m know that you are scared too, but you still can make me calm down and stop crying, you can tell me everything will be okay, but inside you are scared, you’re trying to be strong in front of me, right?” and the boy shocked because Junsu know about his feeling right now.

“Why you can know my feelings right now? But if you know I’m older than you.”

“I know because I can read all of your feelings, and I’m sorry that if I was read all of your feelings without asking you first.”

The boy let her out from his hug, and stare at her eyes “It’s okay, my name is Cha Sunwoo but you can call me Baro because everyone call me like that and I’m 10 years old, I’m one year elder than you, but what your name?” “I’m..- MOTHER..!!!!” before she could introduce herself, her mother come to her. She just run to her mother and hug her, Baro walk to her and say “Annyong, I’m Cha Sunwoo, but everyone called me Baro and nice to meet you.” “Annyong Baro, nice to meet you too and thanks for saving her, you such a good boy. And can you watch her for a while.” Baro nodded his head, “Sure.”

“You have a good and nice mother.”

“Ah.., thanks, but I think this is my last time to see you, because me and my family will move to Indonesia, my parent just get a great place for me and my sister to study and we will come back to Korea again.”

Baro can say anything, he just to shock to hear that. Even though he just met her, he knew that he just crush for her, and it will be hard if he can’t meet her again. “Well…uumm I don’t know what must I say, but if this was our last time to meet each other would you please remember me, and can you keep this bracelet for me, this is my favorite and my precious thing in my life, when we meet each other again I want to see you wear this bracelet. Ok?” while saying that Baro wear the bracelet to her hand, “OK! And I want you to keep this too, its couple necklaces, you keep the left and for me are the right, I really love this, please take care it for me.” “OK! I hope with this we can remember each other.” Junsu just nodded her head, and her mother comes to pick her. “Thank you for take cares her. Your father are waiting now, let’s go.” Baro just smiled to her, “You’re welcome, auntie.” Junsu mother gave him a big smile, and turn to look to her daughter and say “Your father and sister are waiting now. We will go to airport to Indonesia now, come on.” Junsu stared to her mother “Ok mom, please wait for a second. I have something to say to Baro before I leave.” Her mother just smiled to her and nodded her head, “OK, but don’t take a long time.” Junsu gave her the biggest smile she could made,“OK! Thanks mom.”

And then Junsu ran to Baro and suddenly hugs him from back. “Baro, I know what you’re feeling to me, and… I love you too.” Baro was shock after hear that words, he turn to face her, “How can you know that?” “You’re not listening me; I said I can read all of your feeling from touching you, even I can read your future and your past.” Baro who heard that just open just like saying ‘Oh..’ and Junsu just chuckle, Junsu continued her sentence “And I have a feeling that we will meet each other again, but I don’t know when and where, this is just so confusing..” and slowly she cry while hugging Baro. “Why are you crying? Didn’t it will great if we can see each other again? Don’t cry, Ok.” Junsu still cry but finally she stop and stared Baro eyes.

 “Fine, but I will miss you so much from now on, I Love You.”

 “Love you too, and good bye, see you until I can see you.”

“Yeah, bye.”

After said that she run to her mother, Baro keep looking at Junsu with teary eyes until he can’t see Junsu again. “I will very very very miss you.”

 

After 9 years…………..

“Finally after 9 year I can go back to Korea stay in for study and to continue my life!” Now Junsu was arrived in Korea, but not alone she has a friend to accompanied her to study, she was Jung Eunhwa. When Junsu still in Indonesia Jung Eunhwa who help her, and now she was her best friend. “Come on Eunhwa, we still must go to our new school and our new life.” Junsu said with a big smile on her lips, “You’re look so happy.” She just nodded, “Of course! This is my first time to go back to Korea after 9 year my family and I stayed in Indonesia. Come on we don’t much time, we must go to our new school.” Junsu saying that and grabbed Eunhwa hand to run with her, “Ok, but can you calm down, and don’t need to be so hurried.”

Then after they get to their apartment and prepared for school, they walked to their school.

“I miss Korea so much. Hey Eunhwa wear your gloves or your hand will frozen, remember now is winter.”

Hear that Junsu was pouting to her Eunhwa just said “Ok, Ok, I know, kaja we will late if we didn’t hurried.”

“Ok, but we must go to the teacher room first; we must know which class we will get.”  

“Ok, how if we run?”

“That’s a good idea!”

After they arrived in their school, they went to meet the teacher. Junsu started to talk “Good morning, miss, we are the new student here, the principal said that we must go to you.” The teacher just look at them and then she smiled, “So you’re here, then let’s go, you will be in my class because the other class was full and we just have my class with two empty seat, now follow me, I will lead you to my class.” Junsu and Eunhwa just listen and then follow their new nice teacher, Miss. Sena.  Now they are in front of the door, and Miss. Sena said that they must wait until she said that they can come in. After waiting for a while Miss. Sena invited them to come in. “This is your new classmate, please take care of them. Now, please introduce yourself.” Junsu starts first “Thank you Miss. Good morning everybody, I’m Lee Junsu but you can call me Junsu, I’m 18 years old, I came from Indonesia, but before that me and my family was stayed in Korea, because my father is Korean and my mother was Indonesia, please take care of me.” And then Eunhwa turn to introduce her, “Good morning, I’m Jung Eunhwa you can call me Eunhwa, I’m 18 years old, and before I come to Korea, I stayed in Indonesia, because I’m an Indonesia. Please take care of me.” After they finished introducing them self, Miss. Sena began to spek, “Ok, because there were two seats left only that beside Baro and Jinyoung, you can choose which one that you want to be your seatmate.” They just looking for the boy named Jinyoung and Sandeul, “Thank you Miss.” Junsu and Eunhwa said that together and went to their seatmate. Jung Eunhwa sat beside Jinyoung, and Lee Junsu beside Baro.

“Annyong, Lee Junsu, I’m Cha Sunwoo, you can call me Baro, I’m 19 year old, and that mean I’m one year older than you.”

“Annyong, Baro, nice too meet you; hope we will be a good friend from now.”

 “Ok, let’s work hard together, fighting!”

“Fighting!”

 Her first day at school was fine, she and Eunhwa is the friend of the school five popular boys, Baro, Jinyoung, Sandul, Gongchan, and Shinwoo. They always help Junsu and Eunhwa when they get bullied by the other boys or girls, for example, when Junsu and Eunhwa walked alone at the corridor, there will always some boys that will disturb them, and when that happens Baro, Jinyoung, Sandeul, Gongchan, and Shinwoo will always there to help them, and when in the class they will always sat close to other, and they will always help each other when they didn’t understand the lesson.

They get very close to each other, and suddenly Sandeul got a crazy idea, and he tells Jinyoung, Gongchan, Baro, and Shinwoo to stay in class during the break time. Then the break bell rang, when Junsu and Eunhwa has left, he began to talk, “Hey, for all the time I’ve think, it’s a crazy idea I know, but I really want to do it an-.” Sandeul word cut by Gongchan “Oh... Come on hyung what’s the point that you want to say to us, pali! Pali! Pali!” hear Gongchan pout, Sandeul just sighed, “Okay, okay, that want I say how if we ask Junsu and Eunhwa to stay with us, you know what, they just can stay in their apartment just for 3 days again and they must look for new house to stay. We always help them right? So, why don’t we help them?” The other just nodded their head, but suddenly Jinyoung start to speak, “I know we always help them, but we’re four and they just two. So, it just two of us who will stay with them, right? And if them stayed with the two of us how we get money to pay all of our needs?” “Yeah you right, but about the money we can look for a part-time- job right? And neither we have a band, we can get money by that.” Shinwoo said it. Then Baro began to talk, “You know Shinwoo is right, we can get part-time-job and get the money. Come on, we need to help them.” Then all of them said “OKAY!!!” with a lot of cheer.

The school was ended, Sandeul ask Junsu and Eunhwa to come to the school backyard. Junsu and Eunhwa just follow what did Sandeul said. When all of them arrived, in there, Jinyoung, Gongchan, and Shinwoo are waiting. “Hey everybody, look Junsu and Eunhwa are here, let’s start then, who will say it?” Sandeul said it then look at the other. The other just looked down to the ground, “Oh… come on, oh well. Junsu-ah---.” Suddenly Baro yelled “Yah! It just only me who could say like that to Junsu!” “Okay, I’m sorry, then Junsu and Eunhwa actually we just want to help you, we know that you two can stay at your apartment just only for 3 days again right? We want to over to you two, how if you stayed with two of us, so you don’t need to worry about where will you stayed. How?” Junsu and Eunwha look each other and Junsu aak the other to wait for a minutes.

“So, Eunhwa how? Will we accept their offer to stay with them?”

“I…I don’t know too, but I think that was a good idea too, because we still didn’t know where we must stayed after we go out from our apartment, but we just only can choose two of them.”

“If you think like that, so we accept their offer, then I will choose Baro because there something I must know, and he is my seatmate, so we can study together.”

“If you choose Baro then I will choose Jinyoung, he is my seatmate too. Then let’s go, we need to tell them.”

They walked to them, and Junsu started, “We accept it.” When hear that they just looked to each other, and then Jinyoung said “Really…, you… accept it? So with whom you will stay?” Eunhwa answered, “Junsu choose Baro, and for myself I choose you, we have same reason, Junsu and Baro are a seatmate and if they lived together it will easy to them to studied together, and I’m think like that too, and Baro house are not far from your, so it will easy to us if we need something.” After hear that all of them nodded their head, they agreed, while Baro and Jinyoung smiled.

After they moved to Baro and Jinyoung house….

Baro has finished show all of the house part, then he showed Junsu room, and it look that if he already prepare it, “And, this is your room, how about it? I don’t know if you like it or not.” Baro said while rubbing his neck, Junsu get into her room, and she look very amazed, “Wow, you even prepare it for me, I really like it, thanks a lot.” Baro look very happy after hear about that, “You can change your clothes, or do anything in here, now; all of mine is yours too. I will go out, then…” Baro walked outside of the room, but he gets stopped by Junsu who grabbed his hand, “Wait…, will you wait for awhile I will change my clothes in the bathroom, you just wait there.” Junsu pointed to her bed, and then she changes her clothes. After a few minutes, Junsu get out from the bathroom, Junsu dressed with a white dress that look really fit to her, and that makes her look very beautiful, “You…You look very beautiful, I never see you dressed like this before.” After hear that Junsu blushed, and said “Umh… thanks, I have something to show to you, come here.” Baro just come closer to her, when he got close enough Junsu hug him, “Now close your eyes, and don’t try to peek. Don’t say anything.” Baro followed Junsu and close his eyes, and then something just happened; “Now you can open your eyes, and don’t be afraid.” Baro opened his eyes and then he can saw that now he and Junsu were not in home anymore, now, they were in a beach, Baro want to asked about something, but he decide to not open his mouth. “Isn’t it beautiful? I’ve bring you to my favorite place. I like to be here.” Then Baro asked, “How can you bring me here?” Junsu just chuckled, “You don’t know? I will tell you when we get home, okay? Now, just have fun, okay?” Baro can’t say anything and just nodded his head. They have fun together and it getting late now. And Junsu bring Baro and herself back home.

When they arrived in ‘their’ house, Baro asked Junsu to explain about how she can bring them to that place. Baro sat on the floor, and Junsu followed him, and she started to explain all, “Before I explain about what just happen, there is something I need to ask you about. It’s about your necklace, who gave it to you?” then Baro look to his necklace, “Oh… you mean this, if I didn’t wrong, a little girl who give it to me before she left me in here, alone…” Baro sighed, he didn’t want to remember it, but Junsu who asked about it and he must answer it, and suddenly a tear fell from his eyes and he continued to talk, “She gives me this, and I give my bracelet to her. You know what… *sigh*, I really miss her, and she is my first love, I can’t forget about that.” Junsu turn her gaze to Baro and suddenly she wiped his tears and said, “Is this bracelet that you mean?” Junsu showed her bracelet to Baro, and when Baro look at it, he shocked. “How...You...I..” Baro can’t talk and finished his sentence, he just to shock. Then he trying to calm down and began to talk again, “So, you are the girl who give me this, an-” Baro couldn’t finish his sentence, because Junsu cutting him “All that you will say and that you’ve say was right, I’m the girl who gave you that necklace, and the girl who has left you in here alone, and the girl that who has been your first love. I’m sorry for left you for a long time; I wish I could be here with you.”

“So, you are that girl. But why you didn’t say it to me from the first time we meet?”

Junsu just sighed, “If I know you are Baro, the boy I meet 9 years ago, I will tell it to you, I won’t wasting my time.”

Then, Baro clear his throat, “You already know what’s my feeling to you, so uum… would you be mine?”

“What? I couldn’t hear you, please speak louder.”

Baro clear his throat again “Would you be mine?” then he look down to her knees, avoiding eyes contact with Junsu. After Junsu heard that, she just looks at Baro who look down to his knees. “Baro…, how can you say it without looking at me?” Then, Baro slowly look into Junsu light brown eyes. “Huh? Oh…, I’m sorry then.”

“Eeehh? You just say that? Do you want to know my answer?”

“It’s not like that!”

“So, you want to know?” Junsu asking playfully

“Uhm…, yeah.” Baro answer it slowly.

“Ok.”

“What???”

“I said OK? Don’t you hear it?”

Suddenly Baro look at Junsu, and gave her his bright smile. Junsu smiled back to him.

“And now tell how you can bring me to that beach?”

“It easy, I have ability to teleport. So, I can go anywhere I want.”

“You have so many things you can control. May I know how many is it?”

“I don’t know either, but my parents said I have the half of power from this world.”

“Wooow…., half of this world!?”

“Yeah…, but I don’t know that is true or not.”

“Maybe you shou-”

 Before Baro finished his sentence Junsu stand up and walked to the kitchen without said anything. Baro who saw that just run to her and hug him from the back, and put his chin to Junsu shoulder, and whispered to her, “Yah! Where do you think you will go before I finish my sentence?” Junsu look at him “Yah! If you don’t let me go, I will die because of hungry in here.” Then Baro turn her to saw her face then he says “Let’s go then, I’m hungry too.” Junsu chuckled and said “Ok, let’s go”

KKKRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! The alarm clock rang with a loud voice, Junsu wake up and turn the alarm off, then walk to the bathroom with her sleepy eyes. After she prepared for school, she gets out from her room to have a breakfast. In the dining room, she didn’t saw Baro, she just sighed and walk to his room, and she knocked the door and said “YAH! Baro aren’t you already awake? If you not answer me, I will come in.”

One…..Two……Three…..

“OK, then I will come in.” she opened the door, she could saw mess everywhere, from corner to the other corner, “Oh My God, Baro don’t you ever clean this room?” After she said it, Baro come out from the bathroom, already dressed with the school uniform, Baro who saw Junsu in his room just asked “What are you doing in here?” Junsu look at Baro, then said “Just checking if you already awake or not, but by the way, when last time you clean your room?” Baro look at his room, he just smiled then said “I think, it’s about two week ago.” Junsu open after hear that, but she close it “You need to clean your room, but let’s go take a breakfast, we need to school after that, I don’t want to come late.”

After they finished their breakast, they went to school by motorcycle. Baro went to the parking lot, while Junsu wait him. After a few minutes Baro went to Junsu, “Let’s go.” They walked together to their classroom and they could saw their friends already there. Shinwoo who saw them said “Hey you two, come here, there’s something were going to ask to you two.” Junsu and Baro look each other, but they went to their seat and put their bag there, then they went to Shinwoo.

“What?” Baro start to ask him.

“Hmm… nothing.” Shinwoo said it easily.

“What! You tell us there’s something you want to ask us, now you said nothing.”

“Actually there’s something. Ah! You two look really cute together, is there something happen?”

“Oh…, last night we wer­­­­--” before Baro could finish he get cut by Junsu covered his mouth, then Baro hold her hand trying to release her hand from his mouth.

“There’s nothing happened” Junsu said in hurry before she let off her hand from Baro mouth.

“But last night we…, Ok then if you don’t consider it.” Then Baro walked away, back to his seat, and then he put his head in the table. Then, Shinwoo asked to her, “What happen? Why he look so sad? You know you can tell me everything, I will keep it, I promise.” Junsu look at Baro, and then she turns her gaze to Shinwoo and said “Thanks, I will tell you, Gongchan, Jinyoung, Sandeul, and Eunhwa soon, maybe when the school end. Ok?” Shinwoo just nodded to her, then she went to her seat and put her head at table like Baro did and she closed her eyes, waiting Baro to say something. But he didn’t talk, he just keeps quiet, so Junsu talk first.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to, but I don’t want them know about our relationship. I just… I just not ready for this.”

“Then why you accept it? Why you said yes? Even you not ready for this?”

“It because I don’t want you leaves me like what I did to you nine years ago.”

“Even you don’t love me back, even you not accept me, I won’t leave you, I will always in here for you.”

“I’m sorry…, I won’t do that again, I’m sorry for hurting you like that, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, but you won’t do that again right? You won’t, promise?” Baro moved his hand and asking for a pinky promise from Junsu.

“Promise.”