Gee Gee Gee Gee ♫

The Making of Super Junior Gee [Super Show 2]

At Super Junior's Dorm ...

Donghae , Eunhyuk , Sungmin , Ryeowook and Yesung lazily sitting on the couch watching TV .

Kyuhyun,as usual, in front of his computer playing his all time favorite game - the starcraft .

Heechul , Shindong , Kangin and Siwon was in the kitchen.

Suddenly, Leeteuk enters the dorm , holding a paper.

Heechul went to the living room to see who's in.

When he saw Leeteuk and his goofy smile,he quickly grab the paper he was holding and read it.

After reading, he burst out laughing.

He looks at leeteuk and said, "For real?", leeteuk nodded.

All of their eyes were on heechul wondering what's with him.

"Hyung, what's that?" sungmin said pointing to what heenim's holding.

"It says that we have to perform SNSD's Gee on Super Show 2" hee chuckled.

Their eyes widen as if they saw a ghost. "WHAT?!" they yelled at the same time.

"Yes, that's why we have to decide who is who" leeteuk said commanding them to sit properly.

Siwon and Kangin went out of the kitchen and join them.

"I'm sure our cinderella would really enjoy this kind of stuff" Eunhyuk teases heechul.

"Shut up monkey" heenim replied.

They all laughed at heechul.

"ok, as of now, taeyeon is closed cause i'll take part of her" Leeteuk said grinning.

Leeteuk looks at heechul and asked him,"what part do you want?"

Heechul replied,singing "Naneun naneun babongabwayo, Geudae geudae bakke moleuneun BABO" and points at leeteuk.

"I get it" Leeteuk winks at him.

"Taeyeon out,Jessica out, Hey kyuhyun... what part do you want?" Leeteuk said looking at the paper.

Kyuhyun replied, " I want Seo-" "Hyung! I want seohyun's part" Ryeowook cut off kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun can't believe what he had heard,"But....but" He murmured.

"No more buts,first come first serve" Leeteuk said with a teasing smile.

"Now what Kyuhyun?" He looks at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun disappointly replied,"I said... I want seo .. Sooyoung's part".

"Tayeon out , Sica out , Seohyun out and Sooyoung out, Now, who wants Sunny's part?" teukie said.

They all point at sungmin who's pointing his self .

"The Aegyo" hyukjae said.

"Ok..what about Yoona?" leeteuk said.

Donghae suddenly stood up and fakedly cough.

Leeteuk chuckled,"Of course our fishy".

"I'm out, don't want to join" yesung said and walks towards the kitchen.

"Monkey will take part of his girlfriend's part" heechul said getting their attention away from yesung.

"Ok .. ok .. no more question about it" Eunhyuk said ,smiling.

"How about tiffany's part?" Leeteuk said.

Kangin raised his hand and said, "I'll take it!"

Siwon.. quietly walks away but leeteuk caught him,"ehem Ehem... Where are you going Simba?" he said with a teasing smile.

Siwon smiled a bit and bit his lower lips.

"Since you're the face of Super Junior, Oh my.. why am I saying this.. I mean.. since no part had left except the , I mean the bridge.. You'll take part of Yuri's part" Heechul said patting his shoulder.

Siwon said with a worried eyes, "What? I .. I can't act as-"

"Yes you can! uhm..." leeteuk cut him off while scanning the paper."Only Yesung and Shindong have no part in the performance."

"I'll check again the list...

Me as Taeyeon

Heechul as Jessica

Ryeowook as Seohyun

Kyuhyun as Sooyoung

Sungmin as Sunny

Donghae as Yoona

Eunhyuk as Hyoyeon

Kangin as Tiffany

and lastly,

Siwon as yuri

No more violent reaction, I'll going to pass this form now, Bye Guys and goodluck! i hope we can do this successfully! Super Junior Fighting!" Leeteuk said and rushed to the door so that no one would change their minds.

 

....And that's how they parted the song

 

T H E  E N D

 

A/N: Thanks for reading! Hope you like it ;D .. Comment is much appreciated ♥