The Flower Blossoms (Fin)

Only For You

Kris could feel a warm breath on his neck as he opened his sleepy eyes to realize he was in his old home.

Furniture may have been knew but there was an aura in the room that told him this was real.

He felt a cold hand cross over his chest, pulling him close.

It was his flower, his Amber.

"My flower, open your eyes, It will be sunrise soon."

His eyes watched her bury into the black sheets trying to hide herself from the sunlight.

Kris leaned over a gently kissed Amber on top of her head.

"I had a dream Amber."

Amber then peaked her head from under the covers looking at Kris curiously.

"About what?"

Her voiced was muffled by the covers and she slid her body closer to Kris.

"When you first confessed to me."

Kris used his right hand to gently brush the short bangs from her eyes.

"Oh..."

Amber pulled the covers over her once again and turned away from Kris.

"Hey, what's wro--"

Amber then cuts him off in the middle of his question

"Do you regret your promise?"

Kris was astonished by her words, why would she think that?

He then grabbed Amber from under the covers, pulling her into a tight embrace.

Amber didn't know whether to push away for hold him back.

"Why would you say such a thing?"

His grip became tighter as his words pierced Amber's heart.

"Everyday...when I see you laying here next to me, it makes me realize even more how precious you are to me and that I can't leave you. I need you more than ever."

Kris could feel warm tear droplets on his bare chest as Amber began to cry and her hands grabbing onto his back.

"I love you Kris."

"I love you too, Amber."

He laid a soft kiss gently on her forehead, grasping her scent every moment he could as Kris watched the sun rise outside their window.

They could have never been happier.

----------

That day 10 years ago was a magical day.

Kris ended the marriage with Victoria, running to his best friend to cancel the wedding.

He grabbed Amber and they ranaway together from China.

Ever since then Kris cut off all contact with everyone he knew and only stayed close to his beloved flower.

Amber had always wanted to grow old with him, even if she never aged.

Their love for each other was too powerful.

When it was time for Kris to part after a long and loving life Amber followed right behind him.

She layed upon him on his forever resting place, growing as the seasons past more beautiful each year, never to awaken her human form again but to only blossom as an expression of their forever love.

Fin.

----------

Author's Note: Well....that came out kinda angsty at the end but it was a happy ending I believe. They were together forever <3 omg I should so make a story out of this but I have too many unfinished so maybe in the far future lol. How did you guys like it?? You guys should give me more ideas for the next one :D Now if you excuse me I have a Krisber STORY to update T-T. (i fail)

Until next time ~ Dioona