It's Over.

Let's See How You Change A Player

----*Eunhye’s POV*----

 

I see Lee Joon stopped talking to the phone and start walking towards me. I try to struggle but failed. The ropes that tying my hands are so tight. Then, Lee Joon squat down in front of me.

 

“You have changed a lot huh ~ A lot of guys are loving you~” He said as he lift my chin up.

 

I turned my face away from him.

 

“Aww…You have changed to such rude girl. Where is the innocent and pure Jang Eun Hye gone?” He turned my face back looking at him.

 

“That Jang Eun Hye dead long ago! Thanks to you!” I glare at him.

 

“Ahhh so fierce… But I love it. Heh” He grinned and his hand start to roam at my body.

 

“What are you doing?! Get your dirty hands off me!!” I moving away from him but he is stronger than me.

 

“What? You like it, don’t you? “ He continue touching me.

 

“STOP IT !!” I cried out.

 

I thought my shouting give effect. He stands up and start to take his phone and called.

 

“Wait me~” He looked back to me.

 

----*Seungho’s POV*----

 

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah~

 

 My phone rings again and I quickly pick it up.

 

“Lee Joon!” I called.

 

“15 Minutes has ended. Did you find him?” He said.

 

“Yes ! How is Eunhye?!” I asked him.

 

“Give the phone to that guy” He instructed.

 

I handed the phone to G.O. He hesitant for a while and then take the phone.

 

“Hello?”

 

“That day you become hero and beat me up huh? Today you gonna pay for it!” Lee Joon said.

 

“Whatever you want to do then do it to me! Don’t hurt Eunhye!” G.O. said

 

“What? Your heart pains when I torture her? Haha! Let’s see how you protect her now!” He said as G.O heard some noises from the other end.

 

“Ahhh !! G.O. !! Don’t fall in his trap ! “ Eunhye shouted.

 

“Shut up !” LeeJoon said as he kicked Eunhye’s stomach.

 

“STOP HURTING HER ! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!” G.O. shouted .

 

“In 10 minutes come to the rooftop of Mergesta building. If not, then see Eunhye at downstairs. HAHAHA !”Lee Joon laughed and ended the phone conversation.

 

“HELLO?!” G.O. called.

 

“What does he say?” I asked G.O

 

“He said in 10 minutes, go to the rooftop of Mergesta building! Let’s go !!” G.O said then run with all his heart.

 

----*Eunhye’s POV*----

 

“Left 3 more minutes. Your men are so weak and slow ! Isn’t it I was better than them?” Lee Joon approaches me.

 

“Even they are weak or whatever ! They are better than you ! They won’t abandoned me!” I fight back.

 

“Really? Left 2 minutes. Let’s see if they will abandoned you or not” He evil smirked.

 

That moment, the door at the other end fling opened. I saw two familiar figure standing at there.

 

“Seungho!! G.O!!!” I shouted to them.

 

“You both stand at there !” Lee Joon warned them.

 

“Let go of Eunhye. She’s innocent. Whatever you want just say !” Seungho said.

 

“I want her to die! I want all of you to die!!” Lee Joon shouted like an insane.

 

“If you let go of her then do whatever to me ! Exchange me with Eunhye! “ G.O stepped in front and slowly approach us.

 

“Stop at there !” Lee Joon instructed him.

 

G.O. didn’t listen to him and continue walking forward.

 

“I said STOP AT THERE!” He started to panic.

 

Then, Lee Joon move towards me and drag me up. His hand holding a knife that come out from nowhere.

 

“Continue approach then I will throw her down there!” he drag me walking nearer to the edge.

 

“Stop doing stupid things! You can’t run away! “ G.O. said as he still walking towards us.

 

“STOP COMING HERE!!!!!” He pointed the knife to G.O.

 

Then, I uses this chance and steps on Lee Joon’s leg and pushes him backward. That moment, Seungho come forward from one corner and catches Lee Joon. They fight for the knife at Lee Joon hand. They keep on pulling and pushing each other hand so that the knife will point to opponent side. Seungho manage to throw the knife from Lee Joon hand but couldn’t conquer him yet.

 

I quickly pick up the knife and start to cut my ropes. When I finish cutting the rope, Seungho leading Lee Joon to the edge and in one second both of them being thrown down from the building. G.O and I quickly run to the edge and we manage to catch Seungho’s hand. After struggling to pull Seungho up, at last we successed. But too bad we couldn’t save Lee Joon. He dropped at the roof at the second floor of the building.

 

“Are you ok?!”I hugged Seungho.

 

“I am okay. It will end now. All the nightmare will end now.” He hugged me back and touches my hair.

 

I just nodded and cried out.

 

After that, police and ambulance came. I think someone called them. We three have been called to record testimony.

 

At the end, Lee Joon is still alive but he forever need to stay at bed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Eunhye…” Seungho called me back from my deep thoughts.

 

“Yes?” I looked at him.

 

“Do you want to follow me to go to Canada? Your parents are at there. You can temporary leave this sad place.” He suggested.

 

“Why so sudden?” I looked at him with shock expression.

 

“So many things happened in these few years. I hope that you really could forget everything after leaving Korea. If not, you won’t forget everything. I hope my pure and cheerful Eunhye come back.” He take my hand and looking at my eyes.

 

“Give me some time to think…” I looked down to the floor.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KEkekekeXD

It's going it's going it's going to end >w<

Hope you all like it :D

 

Comments are most welcomed :DDDD

 

Enjoy the story XP