FlashBack

Let's See How You Change A Player

“The sea is so calm and beautiful . When will my life will become like this too .” I say.

 

“ No matter how calm the sea is , soon or later it will become a scary sea with high waves . Just like our life , there will be up and down . “ G.O. says .

 

“Yeah … just like my life … “ I mumble .

 

“If you don’t want to talk about the past then I won’t force you “ He say as he look at me .

 

“The man just now , is my ex-boyfriend , Lee Joon .” I start my story .

 

“I know him when I am about 15 years old . He is older than me two years . We met at the dance club in our school . He is very passionate towards dancing and I love dancing too . That’s the reason that bring us closer . He is a popular guy before this at my previous school . Seungho oppa is same age with him too and a best friend with him “ I say .

 

“Seungho ? Our senior now ?” G.O. ask .

 

“Yes . Thanks to him . If it’s not because of him then I won’t be able to sit here and chatting with you right now . After not long LeeJoon and I know each other , we start to date . He is very concern about me . That makes me fall for him deeper and deeper .” I say as I look up to the sky .

 

I laid down and G.O. follow me lie down too.

 

I sigh and continue “Our relationship is getting better and better . I very love him . We never argue over anything before . But then , an incident changes all the things “

 

----* Flash back *----

Lee Joon date me out for movie that night . After finish , Lee Joon say that he had a surprise for me . I was very happy and excited .

 

“Joon ! Where are we going?” I ask him after the movie.

 

“Follow me ! I have a special surprise for you !” He said as he opened the door of the car for me.

 

“Surprise?! What surprise is that? Can I know~?” I ask him as I shake his arm.

 

“If I tell you now than it is not surprise anymore” he smile and look at me. I melt at his smile.

 

“Okay ! But can’t you tell me a little bit?” I used my aegyo to convince him.

 

“Ah ah ~ no way ~” He shake his head and concentrate driving.

 

Not long after that, we reached at a grand hotel.

 

Lee Joon open the door for me and lead me inside the hotel. At the lobby, I stop him down and ask Lee Joon “Joonie… Where are we going? Why we come to hotel? It look expensive here…”

 

“My dear…. Don’t worry….. just have fun tonight ok? It’s a birthday surprise for you !” He touched my face and look into my eyes.

 

“Birt… birthday? My birthday is on next week…”

 

“I just early celebrate with you cause I might not in Korea at that day…. My parents command me to go back since I didn’t go back to Canada quite a long time” He explained.

 

I just nodded and follow him. After that, we go up to the room that Lee Joon booked.

 

“Close your eyes ~” he say and smile to me.

 

“Why?~” I ask him.

 

“Just close it ~ I have surprise for you !” He said as he close my eyes with his hand.

 

I closed my eyes and I heard the door cracks open and Lee Joon slowly lead me the way.

 

“Now…. I count to 3 and open your eyes ok?! 1….. 2…… 3 !” he counted. I slowly opened my eyes and was so surprise.

 

I saw the whole room is full of teddy bears item.Teddy bear wallpaper, bed, blanket, carpet, mug and many more ! it’s full of teddy !

 

“Wowww !!! Teddy bears !!! THANKS DEAR !” I hug him and give him a peck at his mouth.

 

“Glad you like it. I decorate it for quite long ! “ He look around while he wrap his hand over my waist.

 

“I LOVE IT ! Thank you for doing so much for me ! I am so happy !” I happily jump at there.

 

Then, Lee Joon stare at me with his seductive eyes . The eyes that full of passion. I froze at there looking into his eyes.

 

“Now…. It’s time for you to make me happy” he passionately kiss me .

 

He my lower lips to get the permission to enter my mouth and our tongue starts to each other.

 

Slowly he walk me to the bed and lay me down. While tongue fighting, he starts to ed my cloth and ….. ( Imagine yourself ! XD I don’t want to change my story to rated so…. Depends on your imagination ! ^^ Enjoy =P )

 

----* The next day morning*----

I woke up  early in the morning and I planned to make some surprise for Joonie. But, when I open my eyes, I didn’t saw him at my side.

 

“Joonie~!” I called. There is no respond from the whole room.

 

I saw a note that is place on the make up table.

 

Good morning Baby ! I need to go because of some emergency! Love you !

 

I smile when I read the note. I still don’t know that there will be a big crisis ahead.

 

For few days I couldn’t reach Joonie. I called him, texted, emailed and went to his house to find him but he is nowhere to be seen.

 

Many of my friends says that he is a playboy that fool pure girls like me. After getting what he wants, he will leave. I couldn’t believe that he did this to me. After this, I keep on drinking to forget all about him.

 

One day, I accidently found Lee Joon at a bar. I quickly grab him and ask “Joonie ! Why don’t you find me? Why don’t you answer my calls?!”

 

“Let go of your hand. You thought what are you? A princess? I just playing with you! You think that I really loves you? Please buy a mirror and see yourself first!” he critic me.

 

I held my fist tightly and ask him one last question. “ you really never love me before?!”

 

“Yes ! Fool ! you think that you are worth for me to love?” he evilly laugh.

 

My anger rises up and my hand automatically grabs a beer bottle and aim towards Lee Joon.Before I could really hit him, a hand grab me away from the scene. I was dragged far away and the people that drag me is SeungHo.

 

“Yang Seung Ho ! what are you doing?!” I screamed at him.

 

“That’s supposed to be my question! What ARE YOU DOING?! Wanna murder him?! Any benefit you can get?!”

 

“That’s none of your business ! You are the same as him! Worthless guy!” I started to pick up some hard and wanted to go away but SeungHo’s hand immediately lie on my face.

 

“Wake up EunHye! Killing him is too easy for him! You will need to suffer! Why must you torture yourself?! It’s not worth! There’s still a long way for you to go on in life! It’s not worth for you to sacrifices because of him!”

 

I broke out crying at there. Seeing my condition and he is at his limit, he walked away from me. Then,  I saw a glass bottle at there and I break the bottle. Taking the pieces of glasses, thinking to suicide but SeungHo manages to stop me. From that day onwards, SeungHo always help me in whatever problems I face. He even move to Seoul with me so that I can forget the past and start a new life. But, one thing that he couldn’t change about me is revenging to guys. From that time, I starts to become a girl that play other people. I wanted those useless guys to know how it feels when they are being played !

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update :D

My ideas couldn't come out from my brain T___T

And this chapter is like a... crap 3

Hope you all like it :D

 

Comments are most welcomed! :D

ENJOY ! XD