2

CONFIDENT

 

Yoseob POV

  Insu hyung leave me here.My heart beating really fast.I don’t know what to do.So I just pick my courage and say,”So,Mr Yong I guess I will start doing my work.”

“Of course, go on.”He give me a scary yet y smile.”What am I thinking?!I not falling in love right?”He leave me while I just look at his back figure.

It’s been few hours since I’ve start working here,and the guy I mean Mr Yong didn’t seem to be mad at me.I guess it’s not really bad working here.But I still miss Kiki.Then I decide to call Kikwang.

“Yoseobi~”Kikwang answer my call.”Kikwangie~what are you doing now?”I ask Kikwang.

“I am-“before Kikwang could answer my question,someone take my phone and end the call.”Who did th-“I startled as I see Mr yong was right in front of me.His face is really scary.He come near my face.Our faces just a few inch away.”who told you that you can use your phone while you’re working?”…”d-deh?”What we can’t use phone while working!This is soo~ not it..”M-mianhae”He then leave me there and bring my phone along.”W-wait,My phone”I said almost shouting.I froze after he turned around.”Did I ever tell you that I will give your phone back.”He just smirk and leave me there.

I know Kikwang will scold me cause of some JERK.”annyeonghaseyo”a cute girl came and greet me.”annyeonghaseyo”I smile at her as I  greet  her back.”I am kim mina”..the girl introduce herself .”I am yang yoseob.”

“kyaa~….that’s a cute name..”Mina said squealing.

“haha..thank you…btw are a you a workers here?” I ask.

“yeah,I’m a maid here.Btw can we be friends?”

“Of course why not.?”

“Thanks!!....Hehe”she chuckled.

“Your welcome~”…

      We have a chat cause neither of us has more work to do.”Mina-ah~….”

“ne?”…

“Is Mr. Junhyung is always cold?”

“Yup…I hate him…”mina answer coldly.

“me too~…hehe”I chuckled.

“It’s okay everyone hates him.”

“Oh really.?But still he is lucky to get such a nice girlfriend”I said while chuckling.

“nice?”what do you mean by nice ….I don’t think so seob-ah~..”she said with questioning look.

“but she is nice..I think I’ve meet her.”I said confused.

“are you sure?..I think he only has one girlfriend.And the person is Goo Hara.If you really sees her,that’s mean you don’t know her true self.”

“really?.......Watever…I’m hungry~….Let’s go and eat..eung~?”I said aegyo-ing

“yah..I don’t know you know how to aegyo”She said surprised.

“wae?....it’s ugly?...and you know what?.. I think you’re not normal…cause normal people will say ni’m cute the first time they saw me….That’s fact~….”I said acting mad.

“okay..okay…You’re cute.”she cooed..

“no sincerity..shiro~”…I sulked..

“ya~I am sincere…Pwease~?”she said cutely..

“that doesn’t suit you”..

“yah~…I’m cute too… you know that?!”

“Ah…Yah…so noisy…arasso…I’m sorry..juz kidding~”I said chuckling.

“you better..or I’ll kill you..”

“So scary~”I mocked her then ran.

“mwo?!...Yah yang yoseob!”

 

While we were eating

     “Yah yang yoseob!,”Someone called me..and I jolted.

“N-ne?”I turn around juz to find that scary Junhyung.

“follow me”He said coldly.

“n-ne”I followed him until we reach to some kind of office?he then sit on the chair I just stand across the table.

“Here>>your phone…it’s so annoying…some troublesome human keep calling you…What his name..Kiwang I guess..”What the hell was that..he said that Kiki is TROUBLESOME HUMAN?!and mr..his name is not kiwang..it's KIKWANG...what’s with this guy..?

“called him back..and said that you’re working.”

“who asked you to take my phone?”I walked toward him while mumbling quietly….But he heard that.

“What did you said?”he asked a bit scolding.
“N-nothing..”  aish I’m pabo……….I take my phone then started to walk out.

“where are you going”I stopped as I heard his voice.

“C-continue my w-work”I said stuttering.

“Didn’t I said to call your friends?”He asked

“Y-yes I will call him after I go out.”

“No..you call him here…and I don’t give you any permission to let you take your phone back”

“b-but………I understand…”Then I called Kiki.

“Yoboseyo…Kiki~”

“yah!..where are you~….I’va called so many times…and why did you just end your called like that?!”

“Kikwangie…I’ll tell you later..eung~….i’m working right now… sowwy…”I said but then realized that that i am in front of that jerk..

“Yah!...”

“Kikwang-ah…pwease~”  and I did it again..

“aish~ arasso…You better tell me…Or not…”

“I know  I know…you’ll kill…me…Kiki..anyyeong~”I said trying hard so that Junhyung wont hear me…

“t-then I’ll be going…Excu-“

“who tell you to go”the he cut me off.

“n-ne?..then c-can  I help y-you s-sir?”

“Massage my feet”he said plainly..

“n-ne?!”he then look at me cause of of my shout..

“I’m sorry”..i walked to him and started to massage him….

“What with him…I’m not pay to do this…bUt am I really pay to do this kind of work…I juz to take care of house right?Not the person in it..”I thought..

Suddenly a beautiful cute girl come in..”Op-…….pa”

“Oh….Yoebo..~”Junhyung said sweetly…He then pushed me using his feet…No manner..he then walked to her and kissed her…

“urgh…can you juz wait till I’m outta of here..”I thought..

“sir..then I’ll be going” I said..but he didn’t care and continue with his doing…Why do I feel anger in me..?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update..^__^

Holiday is coming...guess i'll update more..

Teehee~..