NO WAY!!!

CONFIDENT

Yoseob POV

  "Seob-ah...."Kikwang stop then looked at me."Oh?..Wae.."I asked him."Gwenchana?"he asked me worriedly.."I'm okay~....dont worry"...

"But the guy was just too harsh"Kikwang said weakly.."aniyo...it's me who was just too careless............But.........Yeah...He was just too~ harsh"I said while giggling."Haha...I guess you're okay now...Let's go home....It's getting dark.."he laughed.."Let's go~~~"I said ecxitedly.....

 On the way back we're just talking bout unimportant thing..It takes 20 minutes to reached my home.

"Annyeong kiki~...Be safe~" I waved to Kiki..."Deh~...sleep tight Seobie~annyeong"He then walked away...I went to my room then landed on my bed."Ah~...I'm tired....."I whined while puffing my cheeks.Then my phone rings.I picked up and saw kiki"s name on it.I quickly answer it."Kiki~Wae???"I asked cutely."Nothing..just to tell you i'm home..."Kikwang aswered."Ah~arasso..Are you sleepy?""Yes...I'm too~ sleepy..Geunde... do you have fun today??Hehe..."...

"Aniyo..I didnt get to eat my ice cream cause of that jerk.....Huh! So that kind of guy exist...hope i won't meet him anymore...My ice cream~.."I whined.."yah i thought you're okay"Kikwang laughed.."Who said I'm okay?!...I am soooo~~~not okay..."I acted like i'm angry..."You're the one who said that.."Kikwang giggled.

"Oh...jinjja?Heh~mian~"I said embarassed."But Kiki is sooo~ stingy cause you dont want to buy me another ice cream"I whined again.."Mwo?!..Yah You're the one who is careless...Plus I will be running out of money if i keep buying those unhealthy food.."He said mockingly..."But you like those UNHEALTHY food too.."I mocked him back..."Not obsessed"he laughed..."Okay fine i'm wrong..I'm going to bed..Annyeong~"..."Ya-" *beep*I turned of the phone before he could answer me.I lay down on my fluffy mattress then I slowly drifted to my dreamland...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   It's 7.30 a.m..I woke up And getting ready to go to work."Hah~...another tiresome day is coming"I sighed then puffed my cheeks.I take a slices of bread and eat while running to the door.I wore my shoes,locked the door and straightly go to the company by taxi.few minutes later i reached to the place.

"Annyeong Yoseob-ah~"Kikwang greeted me with his eye smile...I ignored him..."Yah~..you're the one who should be ignore right now..not me"He whined."It's not my fault~'i sticked out my tounge to him and then leave him."aish~..arasso...seobie~..mianhae~"He said apologetically..

I started to get annoy by his coax."Arasso Kiki~....I forgive you"i said smiling at him."assa...!"he jumped in joy and went away.Suddenly a woman came.

"Yoseob-sshi"The woman called."deh?..."I answered at the sudden called.
"Mr kang want to meet you..."She said while smiling."ah de...I got it thanks.."i said smiled back.Why did he want to meet me?

"Wae.."KIkwang came and that makes me suprise.
"Ah!!!.......YAH!!!"i scolded him..."Mwo?!...I just came and asked you..not suprising you...you're the one who overreacted by it...not my fault~"Kikwang acted innocent(since he is innocent).

"Huh..watever~"I said sticking tounge at him then bowed to the staff who a bit suprise by my scream."You've never wanted to admit your fault...Btw,what did the woman said to you.?"kikwang asked."Nothing...Just mr kang want to meet me..annyeong~"i waved at him."ya~"..kikwang dissapointed as i just leave him like that.

I knocked the glass door then came in.Mr kang just plastered a smile to me."come in"he said."ah deh"I said nervously."yoseob-ah...Someone has hired you..So you will work at another place..Get it?"..."D-deh?".I asked suprised by what he said.I don't want to be apart with Kiki..."What about Kiki,I mean Kikwang.?"i aked him nervous."What with him.I think i didnt said anything bout him"Mr kang said calmly."T-then thats mean I cant work with him?"I asked getting worried."Yes.now go to your work and NO OBJECTIONS...Got it?"His face became slightly fierce."d-deh..i get it...i'll be going now..thank you"Then i walked out of the room dissapointed.

"Seobie~"Kikwang and hugged me..I look at him.His smile faded as he saw my teary eyes."Y-yah..what happen?"he face show concern."Mr kang said i need to work at another place and thats mean we wont work at the same place...eottoeke~"i said tears started to roll down."G-gwenchana..We still can meet after work and holiday right?"Kikwang soothed me..."But..."no words came out of  my mouth.

*after work*

  "Kiki~...Let's go home together~" I asked him cutely.."But i still have some work to do...Why dont you go home by yourself."He said not looking at me..

"shiruh!!.."I stomped my feet."yah~YOu will be tired if you dont go home right now~"Kikwang said nicely.."Kiki~..you know that this is the last day i work here..pwease~"i tried with my aegyo..i know he cant resist me."arasso..arasoo..wait here till i done.."kikwang admit defeated..*evil laugh*"Deh~ teehee~" i smiled.

After about half an hour having a war with sleepyness..finally..kikwang is done..."Finally~!..."i stretch."didnt i said to you to go home first....dont tried to put the blame on me if your late or cant concentrate on your work tomorow..."Kikwang said while giggling."Arassoyong~.Hehe"then we walked home while having a chit-chat."Annyyeong~"i said weakly while pouting.."yah~Gwenchana~oh..."Kikwang give me his sweet eye smile."Deh...Goodnight~"Kikwang walked away..I just stood in front of my house until Kikwang was out of my sight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  7.30 i woke up doing the same thing as yesterday..I'm abit sleepy cause dont get enough sleep.remember?i waited for Kikwang yesterday.But he already warned me..so nothing that i can do.The different is...There's a jam on my bread..teehee~...I walked out,locked the door then go the company.As i reached there i saw Kikwang was heading to the  building.."Kiki~!"i shouted.Kikwang seems startled by it.He looked back.."oh~..yoseob-ah.."He answered and smiled.I smile back."so You're waiting for Insu hyung"plus Kikwang.."deh...he will be bring me to my place"I said smiling.

"yoseob-ah"Insu hyung called.."Deh~coming~...Annyeong Kiki~..."I waved.."Annyeong~"Kikwang wave back.I get into the car and went to my new place,i mean working place.About fifteens minutes later,we arrived at a beautiful big house.seriously big~house.I was amazed for a moment then realized taht i'll be working in that big~ house...even though my work wont be as hard as maid's work still.. that would be tiresome."More tiredome day is coming~"i sighed.."we're here~"Insu hyung said and asked me to go out."Kaja~..."he is so~happy(?).."Yah yoseob-ah..you better be a good  boy..arasso?"he adviced me."arasso hyung~"i smiled cutely..."Okay.."

Insu hyung knocked the door,suddenly a beautiful maid came out."deh?.ah~ you're sending the new butler right?"the maid asked."wow,i dont know a maid would look like a model".i thought.From outside i can see more beautiful maid..this guy must have been so picky.Well rich people can do anything.Maybe i've been accepted cause of my cute look..heh~...but kikwang is good looking too~...urgh!..just let it be..."annyeonghaseyo"i heard a y hot voice but familiar i loked up to find the cold guy that scolded me few days ago.My eyes widened.He looked at me then let an evil smirk.That's scary.My heart beating really~ fast..there's a silence for a moment."Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Choi Insu.You're Mr yong Junhyung right?Nice to meet you.I came to send you the new butler."Deh.I'm Yong Junhyung.NIce to meet you too"He smiled nicely.SOOO~ nicely.But not really nice for me.

"Yoseob-ah..introduce yourself."Insu hyung said almost whisper."Ah..d-deh..a-annyeonghaseyo..Yang Y-yoseob ib nida.N-nice to meet you."Why did i stuttered all of sudden.this is gonna be a horrible place.The scary guy(well actually handsome and hot guy)Just smirked."So I guess I'll be going by now".Insu hyung bowed to Junhyung then waved goodbye to me."H-hyung"I called Insu hyung feeling like crying.

"Annyeong yoseob-sshi"His face turned from a good one to an evil one."Andwe~!"I scream in my mind..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter is done~^_^

What will happen to Yoseob after this?

Teehee~..Anyyeong