Switched Encounters

3 Months

Na Ara's POV

"You got me"
"Sorry?" Is he joking? We're on the supermarket by the way! Lining for the cashier to be exact.
"N-no.. I was talking to my.. U-uh my friend back there" the man scratching his nape, still holding his phone on the left and a basket full of chips with bottles of canned milk tea on his right hand. Ah, i got it wrong again today, twice. First, when it passed 9am on Hae's Tailor which was really hectic for usual Tuesday morning, we do have some celebrity consumer and they expect perfections.

No, scratch that, they expect an ultimate result that they would wear on their performances. And if you wonder, im working on Mr. Hae's infamous style of clothing. Im in charge of fitting, and as long as i worked for 8 months on Hae's Tailor, i didnt find any trouble or been troubled before. But not today, not this morning.
I didnt look up for their face, heck, like i care. Im measuring their size, then done, okay, fixed, money to Mr. Hae, and getting my salary on the 27th day of the month. But what i got? The guy wearing mask wouldnt atop mumbling whenever i told him to raise his hands up or to move his body to measure him, "Well hello mister, can you stop mumbling like that? Youre taking t longer for the measurement if you keep doing it!" I really cant handle it, i just cant concentrated when he keeps talking i-cant-even-know -what-hes-talking in such low manner, "well hello lady i didnt remember i pay up for this? Mr hae is the one who recommend you to me as my clothes stylist assistant, but this is what i get?"

 

And then i realized the eyes i stared into now, is the same i saw back then in mr. Hae's.

He smirked.

The corner of his left side lips tugged upwards.

I swore he didnt just do that to me

Oh my,

My lucky day's today wasn't it?

"Y–you?!"

He smirked again, and left.

I was about to left to but i remember i had to call omma to catch up some things so i grab my phone and press number 1. My speed dial for her.

"Omm-?"
"YAH! OH SEHUN! Took you long enough to call me up just now huh?! Meet me at the building, NOW! Dont make me make you hate me more!"

"............."

Then it hitted me, i took the wrong phone. it was his.  I checked and mine was in my bag. Crap.

 

 

Today was sure one of my lucky day.