Troubled?

3 Months

Na Ara's POV

The road seemed so busy these days, I walked and walked, too tired with my deepening thoughts of works in Hae's Tailor, Mr. Hae the infamous perfectionist fashion designer in Korea, and lately the shop has been occupied with so much projects the staffs barely could handle, nothing special in my life as I would say I sleep, I walk, I go to work, I got tsome words from the early thirty aged man—Mr. Hae on how to deal with consumer nicely and —of course perfectly. I looked my phone- 4 missed calls, Xavier Ruh. I don't know how to call him, maybe some of you or my friends thought that we're close considering that he's Singaporean too and live there too. But no, he's not my ex, not my friend, not my crush, I couldn't call him a stranger yet, because he did something in the past life of mine that I want to forget—I want to bury in the deepest of earth's mantle—far away. No one can seen. No one can remember.  No one to remind me. But the problem is, he doesn't want to forget, he doesn't want to go away, he wanted to –maybe, just maybe be close to me, and I of course don't want to. I decide to call him back as i thought it was something important

“Hey?”

“Hey, what are you doing now?”

I heaved a sigh, “I'm with my friends. I'm okay and thanks for calling, send my greetings to mother. i ate thrice today so you dont have to worry, and i already did my laundry yesterday evening and took my courses regularly, and really Xav, you dont have to worry for me, im beyond okay” you lied as you ended the call pressing the red button, why did i feel so zoned out these days was because the heavy loads of works fitting some people in Hae's Tailor did it successfully. You sighed remembering how your family would used to be that happy, to be that completed. To be that picture perfect.

 

Se Hun's POV

 

The satin coloured soundproofed wall maybe didn't help to redeem mr. Kang's–EXOk manager words of worriness, he's holding spare magazines and tabloids that the headlines could caught someone's seconds to read “EXOk's Se Hun is a Gay” and something like “Se Hun with His 'Boyfriend' Spotted in a Convenience StoreHolding Hands” sissy headlines, I'm not worried at all, as it wasn't true at, not any of them, the truth was, me and Lu Han was holding hand because he handed me a pen in a convenience store which the camera's angle looked like we were holding hands, and closely laughing together like a lover as they said it. What the fcuk is really happening?

“Yah! Se Hun! Come with any ideas to cope with this issues! It will damage the reputation not only yourself but the other members as well!” 

“Well, alright. Coming back when I got the idea okay? I shall take my leave, then goodbye!” I snorted and left the room with an audible heavy sigh.

 

Seeing the youngest member retreating figure, Kang's only dumped his head in his desk and rubbed his temple, the problem haven't heard by Mr. Soo Man yet, so the situation is not that tense. Before Soo Man got back from Maldives with his family, they have to deal and fix this urgent situation.

 

 

How about hiring a fake girlfriend for him and make a publicity stunt?