School

Always And Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

"So how do did LuHan ask you to prom?" Yejin asked Chinji. Every morning Yejin, Baek Chinji, Lee MinYoung, Kim NaSuk, and Jung HaeSoon would go to school early and talk under a tree.

"After my audition for the school play, LuHan got on stage, sang a love song, than asked me to prom in front of the teachers, drama club, and all the music clubs!"

"It was so cute! I'm so jealous!" MinYoung stated. She was in the music club, meaning she saw the whole thing.

"How about you, NaSuk? How did Suho ask you?" HaeSoon, the maknae, asked the most childish girl in their group of five.

"Well you guys know EXO-K?" All the girls nodded their head. EXO-K was one of the popular guy groups at their school. It consisted of Kim JoonMyeon, aka Suho, Park ChanYeol, Do Kyungsoo, aka D.O., Kim JongIn, aka Kai, Byun Baekhyun, and Oh SeHun.

"Well when I got out of my last class yesterday someone blindfolded me. No thanks to my karate skills, it turned out I kicked my best friend Sehun, who was going along with Suho's plan." The girls laughed as NaSuk covered her face in shame. NaSuk was childlike and cute, but she could hurt anyone because of her years of karate training. "Anyways, after I helped Sehun, he brought me to the campus front lawn, blindfolded of course. He took off the blindfold where Kai, D.O., Baekhyun, Sehun, and ChanYeol rushed to their spots to hold five signs that said 'Prom With Me Please ?' At the end of the line Suho stood in a heart of rose petals. After I said yes they flipped their signs over so it said 'Suho + NaSuk = ♥'" The four girls 'awwed' as NaSuk blushed.

RING!

The girls said bye as they quickly separated and went to their different classes.

 

The girls always found themselves in the same classroom right before lunch.

RING!

When the school bell rang they quickly gathered their stuff and walked out of the classroom. They were too busy talking to notice the sign except for HaeSoon.

"Min.. Min... Minnie... Minnie... MinYoung.. MinYoung... LEE MINYOUNG!" She finally shouted. MinYoung was about to shout back until she saw the sign.

It was huge and had been neatly handwritten with MinYoung's favorite shade of blue.

Lee MinYoung, please follow the rose petals.

The five girls looked down to see a trail of rose petals down the hallway. All the students had already moved to the side of the hallway and stared at MinYoung to see if she'd follow the path. She looked at her four friends with clear confussion.

MinYoung was a slight boy magnet, but she wasn't much for relationships.

"GO!" The four friends rolled their eyes as they pushed her forward to follow the path. MinYoung felt like the path went on forever as she followed the path it upstairs. It went through another hallway upstairs and finally led to the stairs that led to the school's roof flower garden.

She walked up to the flower garden with a confused face. It changed to a soft smile when she saw Kai. MinYoung turned to see Do press a button on a set of speakers as music started to play.

Kai started to dance while Do sang.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter