Best Friends

Always And Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator's POV]

"How am I going to do this?" Park Yejin sighed as she stared at the computer screen.

"What's wrong?" Zhang Yixing, aka Lay, asked his best friend as he walked into her room.

"Three projects, two essays, and an extra credit assignment! Teachers are crazy for assigning so much work!" Yejin paused to see Lay on her bed playing with her huge stuffed animal lamb. Her friends used to since she named the lamb Teddy when she was little. "How did you get in?"

"Ryeowook let me in." Ryeowook was Yejin's older step brother. When Yejin's dad and Ryeowook's mom got married he kept his name as Kim instead of changing it to  Park.

Lay stared at Yejin's gray and white walls and pondered.

"Why are white and gray your favorite colors?" Yejin stared at her Chinese best friend as if he just asked her the stupidest question possible.

"Because they're beautiful and amazing!" All of a sudden Yejin's phone rang. "Hello?"

"Ahhhh! Jinjin!" Yejin pulled the phone away from her ear before she became deaf.

"What's up Chinji?"

"LuHan asked me to prom!" Yejin could already imagine the smile on her friend's face.

"That's great!" Everyone already knew that the two baby-faced Chinese friends would end up going to prom together.

"I know, I have to go. Bye Jinjin!" Yejin looked at Lay to find him on the phone.

"That's awesome, man! Yea, I'll see you. Later." The two best friends looked at each other and exchanged their new found info.

"LuHan asked Chinji to prom."

"JoonMyeon asked NaSuk to prom." Yejin's eyes widened at Lay's words.

"JoonMyeon as in Suho? Wow, NaSuk's liked him forever, but no one knew if he liked her back."

"Shocking right?" L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter