Chapter 5

Please Don't Forget Me (DISCONTINUED)

 

"Sunggyu-hyung!" shouted Woohyun, hitting him with a pillow. "Wake up!"
 
Sunggyu groaned and pulled the blankets over his head. "Leave me alone."
 
"Dongwoo and Myungsoo are here." Woohyun said, trying to drag Sunggyu out of his bed. 
 
"Who cares? Dongwoo doesn't remember me." Sunggyu mummbled, burying his head into his pillow.
 
Suddenly, someone jumped onto his back.
 
"GYU GEE GEE!" came a voice, before Sunggyu became squished under the heavy weight.
 
He knew that voice, that nickname.
 
"Dongwoo-ah? You remember?!" Sunggyu yelled, pushing Dongwoo off of him to look him in the face.
 
Dongwoo was smiling, but shook his head no. Woohyun laughed and made his way out of the room.
 
Sunggyu sighed, and faceplanted back into the bed. "I give up."
 
"Hyung! I like you. I don't like Myungsoo. Well, not anymore. Sure, he caught my eye the first time, but you caught my eye couple of hours later. You're so cute when you blush, did you know that?" Dongwoo giggled, sitting on Sunggyu's .
 
"Yah, that's get off." Sunggyu said, trying to shove Dongwoo off of him.
 
"But don't you like me also hyung?" Dongwoo asked, smiling down at the back of Sunggyu's head.
 
Sunggyu nodded his head, "We are dating, ya know. You just don't remember."
 
"Do you not listen? I said I like you! Myungsoo told me everything about you and me, something you should've told me." Dongwoo said, pouting sightly. "Aigo, your hurts me. Why is it so boney?"
 
"Yah!" Sunggyu yelled, trying to sit up, only having the weight of Dongwoo prevent him. "You liked my before, boney or not." Sunggyu pouted and felt Dongwoo slowly climb off his to sit down on the bed. Sunggyu peered over his shoulde, finding Dongwoo sitting legs crossed, staring at Sunggyu. He sat up and mirrored Dongwoo.
 
"I like you, hyung. Even if I said Myungsoo was cuter, something inside me would always randomly start having seizures and I can't breathe and my palms get sweaty." Dongwoo said, chuckling nervously. "I like you, hyung. I don't know why I don't remember you, yet I remember everyone else. My memory hasn't fully come back, but it hurts me to know that it hurts you that I don't remember you." Dongwoo frowned.
 
"I'm sorry hyung, I really am." 
 
Sunggyu gave a sad smile, and pinched Dongwoo's cheek. "Babo, I'm just glad you're alive. And if I have to make you fall in love with me all over again, so be it. So until your memory comes back," Sunggyu cleared his throat and extended his hand out. "I'm Kim Sunggyu, it's nice to meet you."