Chapter 1

Please Don't Forget Me (DISCONTINUED)

 

"Stupid drunken driver, almost killed my Dongwoo." Sunggyu muttered, sniffling as the tears refused to stop flowing down his face, holding onto Dongwoo's limp hand in his.
 
Sunggyu didn't know when he would stop crying, maybe when Dongwoo woke up. Normally, Sunggyu does not cry. But however, seeing his boyfriend badly injured laying in the hospital bed really broke him. He stayed by Dongwoo's side consistently, never leaving. He wants to be the first and only one by Dongwoo's side when he woke up.
 
And he was.
 
When Dongwoo woke up, Sunggyu was reading him the newspaper. It's been a week since the accident and Dongwoo hadn't moved an inch, until now. He stretched his fingers slightly, and his eyes opened, searching for whoever was talking. When Sunggyu noticed movement before him, he slowly moved the newspaper down, so only hisneyes were peeking from above it.
 
"Dongwoo-ah! Oh my gosh, you're alive!" Sunggyu yelled, practically jumping on the younger, squishing him in his arms. When he realized Dongwoo wasn't laughing his head off yet, he noticed something was off. He slowly pulled himself away to get a look at the younger.
 
Dongwoo simply looked up at Sunggyu, in the most innocentest ways, and said, "Who are you?"
 
--
 
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE FORGOT EVERYTHING?!" Sunggyu yelled, gripping his hair as though he was going to start ripping chunks of his hair out. He was accompanied by Woohyun and Myungsoo, and a stuttering doctor trying to calm Sunggyu.
 
"Okay, okay. That car accident hit him really hard in the head, so he has minor amnesia. However, we are not exactly sure when, or if, he'll get his memory back."
 
"I'm sorry, did you say IF he'll get his memory back?" Sunggyu asked, his hand frozen in his hair, staring daggers into the doctor.
 
The doctor simply nodded, slightly intimidated by the younger. "That is correct. Don't overwhelm him so much, just give him the basics. His memory will come back to him eventually." And with that, the doctor left.
 
Sunggyu groaned loud into his head, only having a hand rub his back supportively. 
 
"Don't worry, hyung. Dongwoo will come to remember you eventually. I mean, you are his boyfriend." Woohyun said, patting Sunggyu's back before going into Dongwoo's room.
 
"Woo's right, hyung. Give Dongwoo some time, he'll remember you for sure. Hwaiting!" Myungsoo said, shaking his fist in the air, before retreating back into the room, to greet the lonely, lost dino.
 
Sunggyu frowned and sat down on the chair, rubbing his temples. 
 
"But what if he doesn't?"