Back Off

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung happened to bump into Taemin when she was on her way for a dance practice. She had met him a lot before, but that day seemed different than the other usual days.

Taemin was practically glowing. His clown smile was so wide and his eyes were glistening in excitement.

 

"Why do you look so happy?", Soojung asked, quite curious with Taemin's overwhelming happiness. Taemin just showed her a card that he received from his dorm.

"We Got Married??!OMG!!", Soojung screamed. She always wanted to be on the show since she found it interesting. However, she had bid that show goodbye as she was tied with Jongin now.

"I hope I'll be doing it with her .. Rumor has it that I'll be a couple with her!", Taemin squealed like an over excited fangirl. Soojung just chuckled at his cute act.

"I'll pray hard for you .. Hashtag Pray For TaeEun!", Soojung said and put her hands together before closing her eyes, as if she was praying. She kept chanting 'TaeEun' over and over again, making Taemin more excited.

"Stop it!Anyway, where are you going?", Taemin asked as he noticed a few bags of paper bags in her hands.

"Ohh .. To the MV filming set!", Soojung said happily. Her smile brightened when she thought about meeting Jongin. She barely had a chance to meet him since he was busy practicing for his comebac meanwhile Soojung was busy preparing for her group's second full album. Soojung was always the first one to get home. Whne she woke up, Jongin were already beside her, snuggling his face into the crook of her neck while his arm circled her slim waist.

Since she had a free time that day, she decided to come to the filming set and show some support to her husband and friends.

 

 

"Yah!You're here!", Suho merrily welcomed her as she entered the dressing room. Xiumin, who was somehow like a food detector, managed to smell the kimbap rolls in her hands. He kindly took the paper bags and placed them on the table.

"Just about time .. I'm hungry!", Tao clapped his hands excitedly as he took a seat in front of the table. Sehun also joined him and eagerly opened the food container.

"Tuna kimbap again??Seriously??", Sehun whined.

"Blame yourself for that!You bought me five rolls before and I'm addicted to that because of you!" Soojung shot back. Sehun laughed as he thought about the tuna kimbap incident. The rest were clueless as they didn't know the story. 

Jongin, who just entered the room, happened to hear her words. He walked to her and circled his arms on her waist from behind. Soojung just smiled as she knew who was hugging her. She knew him too well.

"There's something between you and Sehun that I don't know?", Jongin whispered to her ear. His breath tickled her. He playfully kissed her sensitive ear and neck, making her chuckled in his arms. He also planted sweet quick kisses on her cheek.

"No PDA please .. Get a room!", Chanyeol groaned. Sehun faked as he was about to puke seeing the overly sweet couple being lovey dovey.

"Let's just eat there ..", Jongin pointed to an empty couch at the end of the room. Soojung happily nodded. Jongin kissed her forehead and walked to the couch with her.

 

Their happy time was cut short when the director called them to start filming.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter