The Morning of 14th January

I'm Jung Soojung, His Part-time Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the new year began, Soojung started to get worried over one thing.

Kim Jongin’s birthday.

It’s his first birthday after getting married. Soojung honestly didn’t know what to do. Ever since his confession and the kiss, she tried as hard as she could to avoid him. She’s never home whenever Jongin was there during daytime. She found out about his schedule through Taemin, who she’s been meeting a lot as she’s the only one who knew about his little secret.

At night, Soojung would sit in front of the tv until she fell asleep there. If Jongin decided to watch tv with her, she just quickly got up and went to the room. Soon, Jongin would come inside to sleep and Soojung had to fake as if she was asleep. Then, she’ll wait until she heard soft yet annoyingly cute snores came from him before she got up and slept at the living room.

However, she’ll always find herself was asleep on the bed in the next morning with a breakfast in bed by her side. There would also a post-it left on the wrapped breakfast. (Usually it's sandwich since it's the easiest to be made and Jongin in cooking)

Practice. Will be home late.

Even though it was simple and cold, it still made Soojung the happiest girl in the world. She kept every single note Jongin wrote for her, even though it's almost the same words written for every single note. She indeed was happy with Jongin’s changes, but she couldn’t help to feel insecure towards him. If only she was brave enough to take his heart.

Soojung was currently inside f(x)’s practice room, preparing for their comeback scheduled on July. It was the first day for practice. The choreography wasn’t as hard as NU ABO. But still, it’s as tiring as hell. As soon as the choreographer gave a 10 minutes break, she plopped down the floor while dramatically gasping for air.

“Air .. I need air!!”, Soojung said to grab her unnies’ attention. They just laughed at the maknae’s silliness. Victoria patted her head like a loving mother towards her child and hand her a bottle of water.

“Aigoo~you’re such a baby .. You’re married for crying out loud!”, Amber joked around and made everyone there laughed. Soojung stiffened at the word ‘married’ as she completely forgot that she’s married.

“By the way .. How’s your preparation for Jongin’s birthday?”, Sulli excitedly asked.

“What??”, Soojung innocently asked, trying to avoid that question.

“Don’t act innocent .. We knew what you did with him at the dressing room .. That looooo~~ng smooch!”, Amber said and made a smooching sound with , causing the others burst with laughter and made Soojung as red as tomato.

“Jongin and Soojung .. Sitting on a tree .. They’re K-I-S-S-I-N-G!”, Luna and Sulli sang before making a loud smooching sound.

“Aishh!Stop it!Actually .. I haven’t plan anything .. I don’t know what to do!”, Soojung embarrassedly said. She’s so not telling her unnies about her actual situation with Jongin or else they’ll probably explode in anger to her.

“Are you kidding??!!It’s only a week away!”, Amber said and smacked her thigh. Soojung flinched in pain and flashed a sad look at Victoria, resultin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter