Teddy bear and roses

Teddy Bear and Flowers

Since morning, a group of young adults were watching movies, playing games, and eating a lot. This is what they call their 'fun day'; the day they look forward to in a week and also the day when they can escape from stress that school gives them.

When the night came, they were all dead tired from an all-day fun. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Seohyunnie, can you answer it?" Taeyeon asked Seohyun who were already sleeping on Kyuhyun's shoulder. They all laughed at her for sleeping as fast as 3 seconds.

"Unnie, she's already sleeping. I'll just get it." Yuri volunteered herself.

When she opened the door, a man was standing on the doorstep with a smile plastered on his face. "Is this the house of Ms. Kwon Yuri?" Yuri nodded. The man said, "Delivery for her" pointing at the bouquet of carnations and roses and a huge teddy bear he was carrying. Yuri's eyes widened. "Are you Ms. Kwon Yuri?" 

"Yes." She nodded, still surprised. Then she was asked to sign on a piece of paper. The man handed her the bouquet and the teddy bear, and left. 

She closed the door then walked back in. She smelled the fragrance of the carnations and roses. "Yah Kwon Yuri! Who gave you that?" Sooyoung blurted out with a tone of jealousy. Everyone laughed at her comment.

Yuri noticed something among the roses and carnations. It was something like a paper. "A card." She thought as she was getting it.

The card was colored pink, designed by numerous hearts in different sizes. Looking for the name of the sender, she opened the card. 

She felt uncontented, "Who are these from?" But she still smiled while reading the letter.

"Yah! Why are you smiling? What's written on that thing?" Sooyoung snatched the card from her hand and read it silently. While reading, she was slowly smiling. After reading the last word, she screamed so loudly; which woke up Seohyun and surprised everyone.

"What's happening to both of you? Getting crazy? Give it to me and I shall read." Eunhyuk spoke up and chuckled, his curiosity increased a thousand times now. Sooyoung handed him the card. Then he read it loud so everyone could hear,

Pretty Yul,

Do you know that I have long been searching for the meaning of LOVE? And all this time, it was just YOU.

Now, almost everyone were screaming here and there, teasing Yuri. Then Kyuhyun said in a very calm tone, "Kim Kibum, I thought you only love Lee Donghae?"

Then everyone looked at Kibum. First, he glanced at Yuri who was laughing sweetly, then he looked at Donghae and said, "Y-Yah hyung! I thought you only love Im Yoona?" Then everyone was joking and fooling around about who the sender was. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They decided to eat in a nearby restaurant because no one wanted to cook for dinner. The others were walking ahead, especially Eunhyuk and Sooyoung who were half-running (being the shikshins). Yuri and Kibum were left behind since they were walking slower than them. 

Yuri suddenly stopped. She looked at him and called "Kibummie ..." 

Kibum gave her a confused look. Suddenly, he felt her arms wrapped around him. Her head was resting on his shoulder. He was frozen; he didn't know how to react on her sudden actions. 

Then she whispered, "Thank you. I like the flowers and the teddy bear." Yuri broke the hug and gave her sweetest smile.

Kibum's mind was not properly working, he was too surprised. "Y-You ..."

"Of course! You're the only person who calls me 'pretty yul', remember?" Yuri said in a confident manner.

Kibum suddenly cupped Yuri's cheeks. "Then, should you hear it now directly from me?" Yuri raised her eyebrows and laughed.

Kibum's face was slowly leaning forward, leaving just an inch away from her face. Then he said in his softest voice, "Can I?" Yuri replied by closing her eyes. 

Yuri felt a soft pair of lips brushing hers. She wasn't thinking of anything at that very time; she was just enjoying the moment with him. On the other hand, he felt so happy and contented that finally ... finally ... the only girl he wanted to be with, now belongs to him.

Too bad, their moment has to end too soon. Kibum shyly scratched the back of his head and smiled at their crazy friends.

"Woah~ Our Kibummie has grown so much now." Leeteuk said; while giggling a lot. Tiffanny and Jessica were whispering and smiling at each other. Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Donghae, and Yoona were blushing and playfully hitting each other. Kyuhyun and Seohyun gave them a 'thumbs up' sign. And Eunhyuk hugged and pouted to Leeteuk and said "Kiss me again oppa," teasing Kibum and Yuri.

Kibum looked at Yuri and suddenly pulled her by the waist and kissed her again. He broke the kiss shortly after realizing that ten pairs of eyes were watching them while kissing each other.

"I love you My Pretty Yul."

"I love you too My Kibummie."

"And I love you too Dukbokki!" Eunhyuk blurted out, which made everyone laugh. 

After a while, they headed to the restaurant.

THE END.