The Horse's Way

The Horse's Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 
You watched as he rode on the white stallion, round the field. You watched and watched in awe.

You loved horses. Somehow, you seemed to understand how they felt. The wish to be independent. The wish to run around with no worries and to simply feel the breeze hit you as you ran ahead at lightning speed...

He must have noticed you at some point, because he brought his horse your way and slowed down to a halt near you. He got off the horse and came closer to where you stood. 

"Who are you? I've never seen you here before", he smiled at you. 

Until now, you were too busy admiring the beauty of his stallion to have realized that the horse was not the only thing worth admiring. The rider was just as attractive, if not more, with his handsome features. And more than that, you found his eyes the most attractive. They were so deep, as if there was a strong force from within in spite of that smile, that made one forget everything else. You were lost in those mysterious sparkling eyes and didn't even realize that he was asking you a question until he asked it again.

"oh, I...uh...I'm just a visitor. My uncle had come to meet your ranch owner. I just tagged along because I wanted to see the horses.", was your panicky reply.

You didn't even know why you were panicking!! You had never panicked when speaking to someone before. You wondered how your head worked sometimes.

But, you seemed to forget all the panic when you looked at the horse next to him. "So beautiful", you couldn't help admire the horse as you patted it on the muzzle.

"You really like horses, don't you?", He seemed amused at your reaction.

"Yes. I do.", was your curt reply. You didn't get what amused him so much and felt a little indignant.

"I figured be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter