Chapter 2

Debt

 

 

 

 

 

"Where do you plan to go now?" Kyung carefully asked, taking a sip from his tea. 
"I know, I'll get my brother to pick me up. He will let me stay at his place as long as I don't cause trouble" Zico smiled, however sadness could be seen in his eyes. 
"Don't worry Zico it'll be alright, besides it will be a lot more comfortable with your brother than your parents right?" Kyung tried to cheer him up.
"Yeah you're right, thank you for letting me sleep over" Zico rubbed his nose smiling, locking eyes with Kyung.
"No problem man, you're my best friend and if I could, I'd let you stay forever" Kyung chuckled.
"gay" Zico smirked as he laid down on the bed with his arms behind his head.
"What was that?" Kyung raised his eyebrows.
"Just joking you idiot" Zico chuckled.
Kyung rolled his eyes and sighed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Zico raised himself and went to the stairs making Kyung to turn around with a questioning look on his face. 
 
"Where are you going?" he asked curios.
 
"Home" he simply replied.
 
"But school hasn't ended yet"
 
"I don't care" Zico started walking down the stairs clumsily. Kyung shrugged. well I guess it doesn't matter he doesn't study anyway.
 

 

 

 
Zico walked out of the school still wearing his school uniform sassy and messy as always as he walked over to the bus stop. He received some glances from elders, well he was used to that, to get looked down on, it kind of irritated him, did these bastards really think that he hadn't seen them staring at him like a predator stares at it's food? He liked challenges and to get on peoples nerves, provoking them. He felt excited as he lit a cigarette smoking it shamelessly in front of the other people. He heard a man mumble in from of him "kids these days got no respect". He smirked at the comment and enjoyed the reactions around him. He felt powerful. He was standing there, smoking in a messy school uniform, obviously skipping school and no one said anything. ing cowards. 
 
 
The bus arrived and just to provoke the same old man he quickly skipped the line and jumped right in front of him making him accidentally bump into the older man, he gasped at the sudden push and as soon as he realized what had happened he started cursing quietly, preventing his anger to make a fool out of himself. Zico sat at the very far back of the bus smirking at the irritated adults enter the bus as well. man this is funny. No one sat beside him, well that wasn't a big surprise. Everybody kept as long distance from him as they could. 
 
As Zico sat on the bus he kind of started to felt empty, that happened once in a while but not too often. He had his brother, he had his best friend Kyung, his mother would come and visit him sometimes, but it felt forced and uncomfortable and his father did rather not. He could understand that though, who would want to keep in touch with their criminal son? They've let Taewoon take him completely, but he couldn't complain about that, his brother rarely got mad, he knew what Zico went through and he knew what he had to do as his older brother. Zico had enough love, but he just felt empty, he felt like a failure, a burden, he wanted to get the praise he never got. However he was too proud to ever speak up about it. He was Zico, the school's trouble maker, he didn't give a about anything… right?
He played with his fingers carefully, lost in thoughts. Damn it all tonight was going to be fun! he would drink and get lost together with Kyung, they would ing enjoy their time and he just wouldn't think about pathetic things like this. Get a grip you ! 

 

 
Zico's eyes widened and he hastily got up from his seat when he saw a familiar bus stop as he realized he'd been so lost in thoughts that the bus went by his neighborhood. "Hey stop the bus!" Zico yelled through the bus, drawing attention. He sighed when he realized the bus driver didn't hear him and he was too lazy to go over to the old man. I'll just get off on the next stop and walk… it's not that far.
 
As he stepped out of the bus he raised his middle fingers giving the passengers a teasing smirk. " you" he clearly mouthed to the bus driver whose face turned red from anger. Zico chuckled and started to run not wanting to get into more problem, he didn't have time. While approaching his brother's apartment he quickly took out his phone. , it's only 03:15 pm… hyung is probably home, he thought as he made his way up the stairs. He clumsily searched for his keys when the door suddenly opened startling Zico. Taewoon locked eyes with Zico and gave him a "what are you doing here?" look. Zico hastily swept by his brother making this way to his room. Taewoon stood dumbfounded before yelling "Hey! Jiho-yah!" His brother following him to his room. 
 
"Hey, what're you doing here?" He asked blocking the way out. 
"Just getting my money" Zico simply replied grabbing his folded bills, avoiding his brothers eyes. Zico walked past his brother before getting his arm roughly gripped making him slightly wince before turning around. Taewoon's age didn't stop him from to get on Zico's nerves, he was a nice and caring brother but was a trouble maker himself, and he just loved to annoy the out of his little brother.
"Let go hyung" Zico said irritated knowing that Taewoon was playing around.
"why are you not in school?" his brother asked amused.
"can you just leave me alone!?" Zico pushed his brothers hand off him, Taewoon laughed at his brother's annoyance. Taewoon quickly snapped Zico's money out of his hands making the younger latter to reach for his hands,  jumping like crazy.
"You ing bastard give it back to me!" Zico shouted waving his arms as high as he could trying to grab the money.
"Awww you're so cute Jiho" His brother mimicking a girly voice. 
 
Zico flushed and couldn't control his anger and accidentally punshed his brother in the face. "ugh!" Taewoon dropped the money and covered his mouth in pain. Zico who had fell over too sat shocked on the floor, "H-hyung are you okay?" Teawoon turned around facing his brother. "You split my lip" and yes, indeed he did. The blood dripped down Tawoons lip and Zico immediately stood up meant to get the hell out of there, however he didn't get far as his brother pinned him down on the floor, his arms slid around Zico's neck and his legs around the youngers waist holding him steady. "ohh you, you're so ed" 
 
"Let go of me!" Zico wriggled at the floor tugging at his brothers wrists. 
 
"Where're you going Jiho?" 
 
"I'm just going out tonight!" Zico yelled back frustrated 
 
"Said who?"
 
"Me you idiot!"
 
"A-ah! I can't hear youuuu" Taewoon said dumbly and grabbed Zico's right ear dragging and twisting it causing the latter some serious pain.
 
"Aaagh! you Taewoon it hurts!"  Zico's eyes were tightly shut and he wriggled around on the floor, desperately trying to get out of his brother's grip. 
 
Taaewoon chuckled and let go of his little brother who instantly wrapped his hands around his neck coughing at the treatment. "I ing hate you" Zico spat out giving his brother a glare. 
 
"Aiigoo stop being such a crybaby, do you need more money?" Taewoon's voice warm and calm. "Nah I'm good" Zico quickly replied back. "Sure?" I've got like 30 bucks that I totally won't need" Taewoon insisted. Well who could say no to 30 bucks? "Sure" Zico quickly snapped the money out of Taewoons hand, causing him to accidentally scratch his brother's hand. "Aishhh this kid!" He hissed in response giving Zico a nasty glare. Zico however smiled wide at his hyung. "Thanks bro".
 
" you Jiho! don't come home too late or you'll miss dinner" Taewoon said still annoyed because of his brother's clumsiness.
"Do you really think I'll be back before dinner?" Zico gave him a blank look, as if confirming that his brother was an idiot. "Sure just go, but answer your goddamn phone when I call you!" Taewoon said in a serious tone, earning a quick nod from Zico. "Sure… see yah!"
 
Zico slammed the door shut, maybe a little too hard which made Taewoon flinch at the loud "bam" that came with it. Taewoon couldn't help but smile to himself. Jiho you idiot… 

 

 
Once he was outside Zico picked up his phone only to harshly drop it to the ground. . He picked it up quickly brushing it off before calling Kyung.
"What's up?"
"Hey, I've got some money, I'll go and buy us some booze and then we'll just meet up tonight, alright?
"Sure, buy a pack of cigarettes too, I just finished my last one"
"okay, see yah!"
 
Well this was going to be a hell of a funny night

 

 

 

 


___________

 


I'm really sorry if it seemed rushed or anything like that, however I really wanted to give you guys another chapter, 
and I'm sure all you BBC's heard about the news right? It's very sad and my thoughts goes to Lee's family but also to Block-b since people start blaming them for his death. We got to support them and show everybody what amazing boy's they are #staystrongblockb <3