Video

Recorded Memories

Amber realized that it was already time to clean her apartment. As she washed the dishes, she was thinking of hiring a maid that would her apartment once a week when she heard a knock. “Hyung!”

“Jinri, what are you doing here?” Jinri was welcomed with a view of Amber wearing a drench shirt and gloves. “Wow, are you finally washing your pile of dirty dishes?” The younger could smell the scent of dish soap that lingered on Amber.

“If you are here just to tease me, get out.” Amber even pushed Sulli out the door. This was all part of the joke, of course. “I will help you clean.” Jinri offered. “Really? No backsies.” Amber excitedly welcomed Sulli back inside the apartment. “You could start filing up those magazines on the floor near the coffee table.” Amber pointed at the said direction.

 

-x-

 

“It is actually weird that you are not out on a date.” Amber removed the gloves she was wearing since she was already ready to proceed on a different task.

“Weird? How come?” Sulli continued on the task Amber gave her, and absent-mindedly started looking through the magazines’ contents. “You know, it is easy to place magazines on top of a coffee table. Why is it too hard for you?”

“Just clean.” Amber teased again. “Anyway, it is weird since you usually out with your boyfriend.”

“He isn’t my boyfriend, okay?” Sulli stopped at the pages where the pictures of Henry were located. “Oh, that is why she bought these magazines.” She spoke in a soft voice.

“Hyunwoo isn’t your boyfriend yet.” Amber walked towards the living room and saw what Sulli was looking at or rather who she was looking at. “Hey, while I am here working hard, you are hardly working,” Amber neatly arranging the throw pillows on her sofa.

“Why am I just seeing these pictures now? Oh!” Sulli looked closer at the said pictures.

“Excuse me.” Amber looked at Sulli. The younger just smiled at her and pointed at a picture. “Have you seen this? Look at his abs. Just look at Henry,” eyes was again glued at the picture.

“Oh, just stop. Give me that.” Amber grabbed the magazine from Sulli. “Jealous much” It was Sulli’s time to Hyung. “And obviously, you have seen his abs. You already bought his album. Is that reason why you are so eager to buy his album?”

“Of course not! I bought his album and the magazines to show support to a friend.” Amber brought the magazines Sulli had not filled up to her bedroom.

“Yeah, to show support to your boyfriend” Sulli followed Amber. “And why are you keeping those in your bedroom? Don’t tell me…”

“What the..? Stop whatever you are thinking.”

“Sounded so defensive, so by Henry, just looking at his new pictures, I caught you, didn’t I?”

“You didn’t. End of story.” Amber pushed Sulli out of her bedroom.

“Oh….dear… Lord.” Sulli noticed how dirty Amber’s room was. “Are you sure this is your room? Or is this even a room?”

“This is my apartment, Jinri. I know where my bedroom is.”

“Your room is still clean the last time I have been here."

“My room was clean back then. It was three weeks ago since your last visit.”

“So you have never cleaned your room since then?”

“Of course, I have cleaned my room. I am not that dirty.”

“Wow, you are telling me that while we are standing right in the middle of what you call your bedroom.” Sulli walked towards the bed. And her foot suddenly bumped into something. “Oops, I think I just broke something. Sorry.” She picked it up. “Oh, a video camera” She checked if there was already videos recorded. “What is this I’m watching? Josephina?” She tried to figure out whose voice was she hearing.

Amber was busy putting her dirty clothes in the hamper, placing hangers inside her cabinet, doing actual work while Sulli was… Amber’s eyes widened, finally noticing what Sulli was doing. “Give me that. Where did get this? And why is this even here?” She turned it off.

“That is your camera, you should know where it is located, or…,” finally figuring it out, “is the man’s voice, Henry’s?”

“Yeah, so?”

“Henry’s camera is in your bedroom, hmm” Sulli looked at her Hyung. “I know what went on in this room with you, Henry, and that camera. video” She whispered the last two words.

“The !” Amber cursed in English since she knew it was one of the cursed words she thought Sulli and explained to her the meaning of it thrice when they were still trainees. She even gave example sentences and situation how and when to use such word.

“Did I watch a part of the video? You two seemed running. Why are guys running?”

“Again, the !” Amber shouted in English, stepped away from Sulli. “Henry and I don’t have such video.” She even can’t say the term Sulli used, grossed out.

“Okay, if you say so, Josephina.” Sulli teased and walked towards the door.

“Believe me. Henry and I don’t have –” Amber followed Sulli back to the living room.

“a –” Sulli wanted to hear Amber say those two words.

“ video!”

“Excuse me?” The two didn’t hear Henry entering the apartment, and now standing at the door, shocked from what he just heard.

“A… video” Sulli’s mouth was covered by Amber’s hand when she said “ video” so Henry just heard the article “A” and humming sounds.

“A?” Henry then noticed his camera. “You have found my camera. Great! It was all here all along.” He laughed.

Sulli removed the hand over . “I have found it in Amber’s room. Why is it there? And you have a key? Duh, Sulli, obviously, Amber gave Henry a key.” She realized, and then looked at Amber. “Are you guys living together? And you didn’t tell us, Amber. How dare you?”

“No, I didn’t give him one.” Amber told Sulli. “Where did you get that key, Henry?”

Henry smiled at the two girls who were staring at him, waiting for answers, and could only answer Sulli’s first question. “To be honest, I actually don’t remember how my camera ended up in Amber’s bedroom. Is it under Amber’s black bed?”

“How did you know the color of her bed?"

“See, he doesn’t how the camera got in my room. Case closed.” Amber decided to just ignore the rest of Sulli’s questions and deal with Henry having a key of all a sudden. “Okay, time to leave. Goodbye. It was nice seeing you here, Jinri. Thanks for the help today.”

“But…” Sulli was about to say something more than a word, but Amber was already leading her to the door and spoke so fast, wanted her to leave all of a sudden. Before Amber could close the door, Sulli finally could answer Henry’s question, and then immediately closed the door, “Hey Henry, a video. Bye!”

“That happened simply because you left that camera in my bedroom. And give me that key.” Amber took the key from pocket.

“It is your spare key. I have it placed inside that pencil holder above your table. The keychain says 'spare key'. You should better think of a better hiding place/”

“I won't think of a better hiding place since I wasn't even hiding it from anyone. I want to keep my spare key there. It wasn't supposed to be stolen from me."

"I didn't steal it. I borrowed it."

"Whatever. And please get this camera of yours out of my apartment.” Amber handed it over to Henry.

“Have you checked the videos recorded in this?”

“No. Why?” Amber looked at him, “Videos? You mean there are more.”

“Nothing. Don’t mind me.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“Then don’t. You already give it back to me so…”

“Give it back to me then.”

“No can do.”

“I said give it back.”

“In your dreams, Josephina

The day went on by Amber asking for the camera and Henry thinking of way how to say No to her. It was definitely a fun day for Henry as he filmed Amber asking him for the camera. “My camera will be full of random videos, for sure.” And even if Amber wouldn’t admit, she was having a fun day too.

 

-x-