BestFriend 004

I Fell In-Love with my BESTFRIEND

 

I woke up because of the sun rays coming from the window. It’s already morning. I stretched out my arms but I felt like something is wrapping around my waist. I quickly opened my eyes and I found Key soundly sleeping next to me. I was planning to wake him but he pulled me closer to him. I turned to him and examined his sleeping face while he was hugging me. Wait a minute… Did I say that he was hugging me?

‘Thumb. Thumb.’

Why I feel strange right now? We’re always sleeping next to each other but today is so strange, my heart are like popping out of my chest right this moment. Did I tell that I was smiling like crazy right now. Ahhh… What to do…

I was just watching him sleeping while my heart is going crazy and I can’t understand why.

“You’re like an angel…”

“Yah, you already awake…” I was startled so I hopped back that caused me fell on the floor.

“Awww… My back.”

“Yah, are you okay?”

“Nae, I’m okay.” Did he hear me?

“You sure… Come here, I’ll check your back.” He pulled me to sit on the bed and checked my back. “Aishh… Why did you always scaring me.” He was scolding me, like always.

“I was just…”

“Whatever… clean yourself. I’ll prepare our breakfast.” He said and walk out of the room. I was like I want to hit my head for acting like that in front of him. Aishhh…

+++mybestfriend+++

Amber can’t stop smiling by herself as she remembered what was happened the last time she went to sleep over at Key’s apartment. Today is the day she will go on shopping with Key, they always doing this but today she felt it special. She even put a light make-up just to look pretty in front of him.

“It’s okay. Key didn’t say he was interested at Nicole unnie.” She mumbled. She was waiting patiently at the bust station until Key came.

“Tomboy-ah.” Her expression suddenly changed when she saw him… with Nicole.

“Hey Amby. Key said that you guys will go shopping so, is it okay if I go with you?” Nicole asked with a wide smile. She quickly looked at Key and he was just smiling at her.

“It’s okay Unnie.” She forcedly smiled at them.

“Let’s go.”

“Dae.”

They went to the mall all together. Amber feels like she was a chaperone of the two because she can’t speak as Key and Nicole just talking to each other and so she stupidly felt being left behind. She was just following them. She’s just faking her laugh everytime they are talking to something funny. Amber just focused her attention on the caps so the she will control her emotions. She was even asking herself if it was all because she wasn't an interesting friend anymore.

Nicole pulled Key to the women’s section to try some dress. Key just happily followed her.

“How’s this dress?” Nicole turned 360 degrees in front of Key.

“Perfect. It looks good on you.” Key praised her.

“Then I will buy this.”

They paid the dress and went to the restaurant to eat lunch, totally forgot Amber.

+++mybestfriend+++

“Huh? Where are they?” Amber tried to find Key and Nicole. “I can’t believe they left me just like that.” She was walking inside the mall like a lost kid. Then she saw them entering at one of the fastfood chain inside the mall. She wants to approach them but she stopped herself. She just watched them more like she was spying them.

“What’s the point of asking me to go on shopping if he were just left me like this. ” She saw Key quickly pulled a chair for Nicole. She felt strange seeing him being so manly towards Nicole. She just remembered on how Luna and Krystal talked about their boyfriends and how they got jealous if Jonghyun and Kris are with the other girls… She just realized the she felt the same as them right now… She had to face the truth… She loves his bestfriend… Not just friendly love, she was inlove with her best friend.

Amber quickly ran out of the place before she can’t hold her emotions anymore. She didn’t want to go back home already because Jia might asking her why she was being like this. Jia is one of Key’s close friends so she can’t say everything to her. So she decided to call Luna.

+++mybestfriend+++

“Unnie, stop crying…” Luna was already freaking out because she can’t stop Amber from crying so she decided to call Krystal. Not so long of waiting, Krystal appeared at Luna’s bedroom door. She probably ran on her way to Luna’s house because she was catching her breath.

“What’s wrong with Amber?” Krystal asked Luna, because Amber had already fallen asleep at Luna’s bed.

“Finally figured out that she like Key oppa.” Luna answered.

“Then why she cried?”

So Luna told her everything happened in the mall.

“Poor Amber.”

“Wait. Key oppa and Nicole Unnie are not dating yet right?” Krystal asked.

“So?”

“Amber Unnie still had a chance on him.”

+++mybestfriend+++

“We’re here, thanks for sending me.” Nicole said as they got in front of her dorm. Key nodded and waited Nicole to get inside before made his way to his house. Once he got to his house, he tossed himself on the bed thinking on what happen in the mall. He went shopping with her and they went to the amusement park and enjoyed themselves until night and ate dinner with her.

“First step is done.” Key said to himself. He pulled out his phone from his pocket.

“I can’t wait to tell Am—”

His eyes got widen when he remembered that he went to the mall with her.

“Ohh shoot… I forgot about her. She must be looking for me.”

He quickly dialed Amber’s number but her phone was off. He decided to go to Amber’s dorm to check her. He was filled with worries.

“Yah, Key what are you doing here?” Jia asked in a sleepy tone.

“Is Amber here?” he worriedly asked.

“No… She’s not here yet… Yah, she went shopping with you…”

“Yes, but I forgot that she’s with me because…” He was not able to finish because Jia’s phone ring out. He patiently waited as Jia talking to the other line. Jia turned to him after ended the call.

“It’s Luna… You don’t need to be worry. Amber’s is with her.”

“Thank’s God.” Key sighed as he heard that.

“And don’t tell them that I said it to you, they will surely kill me.”

“Why?”

“Luna told me not to tell you that Amber’s with her… and I thought I just heard Amber said not to call you… You’re so dead Key.

“Yah…”

+++mybestfriend+++

To be continued...

 

Please anticipate for the next chapter.