I hate you

I hate you

 

Taeil glared at the other members. He was in a bad mood, a very bad mood. It was rare, but when it happened, it was always for the same reason: Zico. He was the best to get on his nerves. "Speak more, do this, do that." Certainly, he was the leader, but it annoyed him. First because he was older and he didnt need advices. But mostly ... because it was not the kind of things he wanted to hear from Zico. In fact, his anger for the younger was due to a simple reason: Jealousy consumed him. And as more time passes, the more he seemed to go crazy. He bore less the situation and was always on edge, sometimes yelling at the other members who yet had done nothing to him. Except Kyung. Kyung who was talking to Zico at this moment. Being too stuck to him. And this way of calling him"jagi", how much it could get on his nerves. He clenched his fists and left the salon, it was enough for tonight. He shut himself in his room and slammed the door, knowing that no one would come to see him. Initially, PO came but being pushed away many times, he gave up. Taeil sank limply down on his bed and buried his face in his pillow. He wanted to cry, to scream, to break everything. But instead of that, he only pressed his pillow against him, muttering. It had to stop, he really reached his limit. He even thought about leaving the group, but he couldnt. This group was his family. And he liked to sing too much to threw his career like that. And then he didnt want to go away from Zico ... Being close was killing him by inches but be far would be worse, he knew it. He sighed deeply and hit the mattress. He would have liked to remove his heart out of his chest. So he wouldnt suffer anymore. Or return to the day when he realized that he was indeed in love with the leader.

 

It should have been an ordinary day elsewhere. They were supposed to train on one of their choreography. But he was sick, so he found himself on the bench, having nothing else to do but watch the others dance. And there he realized he couldnt stop looking at Zico. Basically, he had always known it. The leader had always attracted him like a magnet. But... for him, Taeil was nothing other than a member of the group and his hyung. Nothing else ....

 

He sighed again and bit hss lip. He was tired of suffering. Suffer for nothing at that. He sat down and rested his chin on his knees. If only he fell in love with PO, he would have been in a relationship, he would have been happy. He wouldnt feel transparent and unnecessary. He snorted before finally letting the tears he had held so long flow like water on his cheeks. He curled up on himself, trying to control his sobs. He didnt want others to hear. He took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes before startling finding himself face to face with Zico. He hadnt heard him enter the room. He wiped quickly and somehow his tears, hoping in vain that the leader havent seen it. But his red eyes betrayed him anyway. He looked at his caddy approach slowly before sitting beside him on the bed.

 

- you wanna talk about it?

- there's nothing to say.

- Taeil...

- leave me alone...

- not in this state

- exactly because of this state...

 

He let out a sigh heartbreakingly and looked down before raising the head when Zico took his hand. This contact was soft and warm. He would have liked to melt with it. Well, in other circumstances, yes. But right now, he just wanted to be alone. He didnt want to talk to anyone, especially the leader. He didnt want his compassion and even less mercy. So he pushed his hand and looked away.
 

- I told you to leave me alone, go back to Kyung, Im sure he'll be way happier to have you by his side than me


Zico let out a soft laugh which made his elder turn to him and glare at him.

 

- so it was that... you're jealous...

- not at all!

- I thought you hated me...

- i-its the case!

- liar.


Taeil shook his head trying to deny more but tears began to ran down his cheeks again. In fact, at that moment, he really hated him. See him laugh like this was more than hurtful. He tried to push his younger to make him leave the room, but instead of that, he found himself pressed against the bed without having time to understand anything. He hesitated a bit before slowly raising his eyes to look at the leader who hover over him. His look completely destabilized him and he felt that his strength gave up on him. His tears redoubled when ZIco's lips touched his. He didnt even know why he was crying, but in any case, he clung desperately to his cadet, keeping him against him. They deepened the kiss until the youngest gently broke it. He wiped the tears from his older and looked at him with a tenderness that made his heart skip a beat.
 

- I really thought that you hated me...

- idiot...

- who's the most idiot of us, huh ? Im not the one who was crying rather than confess my feelings!

- and how am I supposed to do it when you're forever glued to someone else?!

- mmh... but you know he's just a friend...

- no I dont know... well I do... but no... ...


They smiled and hugged each other again. Taeil felt alive again, finally. All his pain had disappeared at once, he felt light, happy and most, loved.