Peeping on the Chingu's

Six HOT Neighbors

Song >‿‿◕ apink -yeah

"Unnie,Unnie,Unnie" Lisa screamed as she raced down the hallway 

'Suhwa unnie exo, exo,exo, live, sale ,exo,sale,sehunnnie,fx, exo, bubble tea , sweat ,kai,sehunnie, kai, kai, sweat, d.o,sehun, d.o, kai, kai' The maknae thought as she quickly raced to her older.

"Unnie! you will not believe what is happeneing tonight at Galaxy bubble tea shops!!" The younger by the name of Lisa Lee screamed through the door.

"What is so important to ruin my practice?" Suhwa annoyingly asked as she sluped down for a drink of water

"EXO and free tickects to their christmas concert with fx for the first 500 customers at each Galaxy bubble tea shop if you purchase a large bubble tea and a t-shirt" 

" And this envolves me because..." Suhwa trailed as she was unwillingly joined into the exo fanclub

" Because UNNIE! don't you want to see Kai and D.O and Chanyeol a-and Baekhyun and S-suho and Sehunnnie" the younger became sad at the thought of her not seeing them live

"No noot really" 

" What Unnie i really need to go, and,and if I go alone then god knows what will happen to me. I might run on stage and hug kai then D.O will get scared of me and wouldn't let Sehunnie marry me, then i would have to be taken off the stage by the security and then i will be labled as a sasaeng and thats bad"

Suhwa staired at her with the you-got-to-be-kinding-me face. Like where did this college junior come up with this ridiculous story. The logic in that was so wrong. But we shouldnt question the reality.

"And only i can keep you sane? What about Umma?" Suhwa asked trying to get of a kpop concert for a group of boys she had no care for

" I want all of us to go so we get to see Exo and possibly pick up an Appa for Umma becuase shes not getting any younger and i want us to go to Lotte world like a family and take a family picture."  The younger fantasized 

"Well your right about umma needing an appa but we shoudldn't medel and shoud let her love come to herself. But if you really think going to this concert is going to get umma a date then sure why not" Suhwa agreed 

"Really! YEAAAAAAAAAA. But first we need those tickets and Umma so lets leave now to go to GALAXY bubble tea" 

 

The two girls jogged out of the university and headed to their apartment shared between them and their umma. Lisa had been an a beauty that had been raised in by her grandmother after her parents died in a plane crash. Ever since she had been determind to live as a fashion designer jst like her and her mother enjoyed. So Lisa and her grandparents moved to Korea to their hometown of Busan. During this time she had met Suhwa and her Umma, being the only girs in the same class room they quickly became friends even though of their different personalitites. The were know as the gorgeous trio because of how close they were. And after they had all graduated high school and all got excepted to Ewha womens university the girls decidided to move into a condo with each other that was fairly close to the unviversity. 

Suhwa always had an independent and determind attitude since a young age. But had a love for dancing that could never be tamed. Ever since a young age she had practiced dance everyday and never ever got tired of it. Her passion showed throught her artistic hands as they swiftly moved through the air with every single step she took. She was born to become a dancer. However, her parents didn't need a dancer who barley gotten by in the family. They needed a succesfull daughter who could take care of herself and have a family to live peacefully with. They never understood her disire and greed of dance. And when she picked her major as Art and Performance her father had kicked her out. She was only left with her Umma and Lisa and thats one major reason wh the girls decided to all move in together.

 

"Ummmmmmmmma" Lisa yelled through the house as she quicky jumped onto her best friends bed.

"Yes~" Bora sang as she sllowly opeaned her eyes after what seemed to be an hours rest.

Bora had been the Umma of the family if you would call it. She had been both girls mother, being so caring and loving at the same time they considered her head of the family. She always had this strong leader characteristic that made her so easy to talk to yet intimidating. 

"ExoishavingaconacertandtheGalaxybubbleteashopsare givingfreeticketstothefirst500thatbuybubblerteaandat-shirt" Lisa excitedly said without taking a breath

"So we need to get ready to go now cuz the give-away startes at 12 am and its aready 11:30" 

"What did you just say? All i heard was Exo and we have to get ready now cuz it starts at 12" Bora repeated

" I said that Exo is having a concert and the Galaxy buble tea shops are giving free tickets to the first 500 that buy bubble tea and a t-shirt" Lisa said as she came out of the bathroom wearing a light purple floral dress with a white leather jacket.

" And you agreed to me and you going because" Bora eyed Suhwa 

" Because i get to have a bubble tea and an amazing t-shirt at full price while also getting tickets to my favorite boy band's concert where i get to have a bunch of annoying girls squeel in my ear. Why wouldn't i want to go" Suhwa said in the most sarcastic way.

" It's ok hon. At least after this Lisa won't be bother us for a while about any more Exo merch" Bora consoled before getting up to get ready

" But why are you dressing all fancy we are only getting bubble tea." Bora said as she picked up her pants and made her way to brush her teeth.

" Ummm cuz Exo might show up and i have to look good for my Sehunnie" Lisa said as she imagined a scene from one of her fanfictions.

" Sure " Suhwa said before getting ready

 

 

" Taxi hurry" Lisa called out to the taxi driver.

"Ajoshi please just take us to the Galaxy bubble tea shop in hongdae fast" Lisa cried as she looked at the time

It had been 11:45 and getting to the Galaxy bubble tea shop was like a 20 min drive. 

"Wait no take us to the Galaxy bubble tea shop in Iteawon. It's closer and its on a hidden street. Well be one of the few ones there." Suhwa said as she confidently smirked.

 

"See i told you well be one of the few ones there." Suhwa said as she sipped her blueberry milk tea 

"Yea unnie i give it up to you. Now i get to finally breath the same air as my sehunnie for the first time in my life. I LOVE YOU" Lisa screamed in the air as she slapped a kiss on her olders cheek.

"And now that we got the tick-" Bora was cut off half way by a group of foreign boys looking around cluelessly while sipping bubble tea and one of them stared at his exo lightstick and tickets 

"Umm do you know who to get to seoul" One of them with blond hair asked in english as he hoped that one of them undertood english.

"Whats he asking for" the girls whispered to Lisa being the only one who fluently knew english 

"He's asking if we know how to get to Seoul" Lisa replied to them in korean pleading that she wouldnt have to translate. She may have be the happy virus to her unnies but to strangers she became a mute and hated to speak out loud in front of people.

"Say yea, he looks hot and his friends too" Suhwa said as she shoved Lisa a little. While the one who had femine eyes slowly chuckled before meeting eyes with Suhwa and turning his attention to his fanboy friend

"But that involves me and him converstaing" Lisa regjeted 

"And. Just talk to him he looks like the only one wo knows english anyway. No one else woll understand you and if you make a mistake its ok life goes on" Bora stated 

"She she know english well and she know how to go to Seoul. Speak to her" Suhwa said in her broken english.

"Well you make a right then take the number 9 train 7 stops before getting off and tranfering to the bus. Then after you take the bus 2 stops and your in seoul." The youger explained in detail

"Umm what?!!?" The boy explained as he stood confused. 

"What should i do her looks confuse" Lisa said to Bora and Suhwa 

"Umm if there going to Seoul they can follow us if they like." Bora sugested

"You guys look really lost and were going to Seoul to so iif you want you can follow us" Lisa aoffered the stressed male 

"Really thank you that would be really helpful." The boy said before telling something to his friends which they presummed would be in chinese befroe having everyone cheer.

 

Hello dear reader thank you for clicking on this story. ^.^

Im really excitied to write thi and hope you enjoy it too

~Meep, Yehet, Ohora