Coffee Accident

Country Romance

Seung Ho slung Ji Eun's backpack across his shoulders with one hand holding her suitcase and the other holding Ji Eun's hands tightly. Ji Eun on the other hand was holding her present and her bouquet in her one free hand. She gave Seung Ho's hand a tight squeeze and smiled at him. She was just happy to be with Seung Ho right now but she knew that the moment was coming to an end.

They both hopped into Seung Ho's car and sped by. 

Seung Ho stopped and parked in front of the train station entrance. She helped Ji Eun take out all her belongings and they both stood outside in front of the car. This was it. They knew they had to say their goodbyes. He opened his arms wide and she immediately wrapped her arms around him. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to go to the train station with you?" He squeezed her tightly. She sighed, "No, you're going to be late for work." She buried her face in his chest. 

They stayed unmoved like that for a little bit longer until finally Ji Eun pulled away from the hug but he wouldn't let go of her hands. She put on her bravest smile and looked up with him. He was looking at her with worried eyes. "Well, I guess this is it. Remember, take care of yourself and I'll miss you." She softly kissed him on the lips. "I'll visit you and call me when you're settled. And I'll miss you too baby." He kissed her nose.

He slowly went back to his car, waved goodbye mouthing the words I-Love-You. And drove away.

Satisfied with the goodbye she checked the time on her phone. There was still 40 minutes until the train would depart. 

She stretched and yawned. *I need something to wake me up* she thought to herself. She found herself wondering into a nearby coffee shop.

It was a small indie coffee shop. It noisy. She could hear the coffee being freshly grinded and it was crowded with people drinking and chatting with their friends. After waiting in line for 10 minutes she finally got her americano. She took a sip of it and it instantly woke her up. She cupped the coffee in her hands with pleasure.

From a distance she heard someone squeal, "Oh I'm late!" A guy with blonde hair sped past the crowd, he clumsily tripped over a table, and WHABAM!

Ji Eun was on the floor of the coffee shop with a strange guy pinning her to the ground and to make matters worse, he spilled hot coffee all over her white shirt. There was a huge snickering crowd around them.

"GET. OFF. OF. ME. NOW." She screached through her gritted teeth. Her angry tone scared him. He immediately got up and let out his hand to help her up. She stared at it with fury and slapped it away. She got up herself. "I don't need your help." She huffed.

"Aigoo. I am sooo sorry! AH! SORRY I'M LATE I NEED TO GOOOO!" He raced out. Ji Eun noticed he had an accent. That meant he wasn't from Seoul. She rolled her eyes. "What a clueless idiot."

She grabbed some napkins and furiously tried to wiped the coffee off her shirt. She muttered to herself. "stupid. stupid boy." She checked the time on her phone. There was 10 minutes until departure.

Her eyes widened in panic. "CRAP I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" Ji Eun grabbed her luggage and zoomed past all the people in coffee shop.