Sequel

Just because of your eyes

It was supposed to be a one shot, but someone make the request for a sequel so... here we go!

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Daehyun took your hand and went out of the restaurant to get rid off his friends. He dragged you along with him. After few minutes, you didn't know where you were anymore. It was a dark street, only filled with the voice of the wind.

Daehyun then stopped and pushed you against a wall. He took no time to kiss you hungrily. His lips were soft and his kiss was passionate. You pulled his body closer to yours, wanting more. It was like your lips were made for eachother. Good, perfect, addicting, you just needed his kiss.

It took few minutes before Daehyun broke the kiss, leaving you both breathless. He looked into your eyes. What you saw surprised you. In his eyes, you could only see love. A deep love. That was obviously for you.

He finally broke the silence between you two.

''Sorry if this seems strange. Sorry if I'm scaring you for being so fast...'' He started. ''But you see, I think Youngjae wasn't wrong when he said it'll be love at first sight. When I first saw you, your eyes caugh mine and couldn't help but be mesmerized by them. And then...''

He stopped, not knowing how to say that.

''Something in my body took the control of it. I... I needed to kiss you... It was like I could die if I didn't. When my lips touched yours... It was the best feeling ever. I knew that you were the one for me. But I was afraid of your reaction. What if you didn't feel the same way?'' he added.

He your cheek lovingly with a smile that mean everything.

''I don't even know your name, but I don't care. I want you to be with me forever. It's selfish from me, but please, don't reject me'' Daehyun pleaded.

You tugged on his shirt and buried your face in his chest.

''I will stay with you''

 

________________

 

So? Sorry if it's bad, my first langague is french...

Big kiss!