Judas Kiss

Judas Kiss

 

Yoochun and Jaejoong go into the bar owned by Jaejoong. The two spend time talking about life and catching up. Drinking but not to the point of being drunk since both can handle plenty of it. They begin to talk about their lovers. 
 
Jae : We are two crazy people living in a labyrinth without an exit where fear turns into love. 
 
Yoo : Just like you, him and I share in this life an eternal love. The perfect person, Gorgeous and he inspires me. 
 
Jae : We only see one another in secret to drown this passion prohibited by go. I know he has someone else, But I only have ne dream to become his protector. 
 
* Yoochun pats his friend on the back and laughs while encouraging him.*
 
Yoo : Fight for your love. 
 
Jae : Please, do not give me advice. Not in your position. 
 
Yoo : Maybe his current lover does not stir his heart anymore. 
 
Jae : Please, you do not know who the victim is in this confusion. 
 
Yoo : All I am saying is fight for your "forbidden" love. 
 
Jae : Please, you do not understand who the victim is in this situation. 
 
Yoo : My lover and I  are happy. Two souls made for one another. I know what love is, that is why I understand. Even if he has another, do not let that make you stop fighting. Do not let it ruin your happiness. 
 
Jae : Yoochun, him and I had it clear that this relationship was crazy. The lust we both felt overwhelmed us and in the end temptation won. The bed called us, giving and invitation to let us make love. 
 
Yoo : Jeez , I already explained that when two people that love one another, Love wins all. That is just how it is.  His lover needs to understand he lost his lover, three cannot win in this triangle. Remember fight for your love. 
 
Jae : Please, Just stop giving me advice. Not in your position. 
 
Yoo : Remember I said his lover maybe has no space in his heart anymore. Do not be stupid. 
 
Jae : Yoochun I ask that you forgive me.  I know that I have never failed you as a friend. The temptation won me over. I never meant to let it happen, but I failed. I still cannot believe what this made me realize. You also came to those places where I went to search for him. What I am about to admit is not easy. I have slept with Junsu. 
 
Yoo : What? 
 
* Yoochun get's up from the bar, throws his glass on the ground. *
 
Jae : I slept with your lover.
 
* He pulled Jae off the chair and pinned him against the wall. *
 
Yoo : What? I cannot believe this. I hope god can forgive you because I will never. I lost you both and at the same time.
 
*Yoochun punched Jaejoong repeatedly, Jaejoong did not fight back.*
 
Yoo :  I know that time he took a trip around the same time as you, it was all a lie. You and he rolling around in a bed, who knows how many hotels you both dirtied, You as well I hate you both.
 
*Jaejoong got on his knees.* 
 
Jae : I am,  the one who suffered the most. The pain is killing me. 
 
Yoo : It was deception. 
 
Jae : I lost a friend, because of temptation. Forgive me. 
 
*Yoochun picked Jaejoong up and punched him one last time and made his way out of the bar.*
 
Yoo : Goodbye.