Second Flower

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JH POV

                    “Unnie, mianhae. Please forgive me.” I said. “Don’t talk about it or I might explode,” Namjoo unnie said. “Ohhh. Okay,” I replied back with a sad face.

FLASHBACK~

                    “Good morning unnie,” I said to the maid that let me in in NamJoo unnie’s house.  They refused me to call them adjumma ‘cause it makes them feel like they are already 40 years old. “Good morning,” she said with a smile plastered on her face. “Is NamJoo unnie awake yet,” I asked.

“Nope.”

“Can I wake her up?”

“I guess.”

“Okay. Thanks unnie,” I said as I stood up and went upstairs to NamJoo’s room.

 

                    *knock**knock* I knocked on her door but the only reply I got was silence. “*sighs* Guess I just have to barge in,” I said. I went in her room and found her sleeping in peace. ‘Revenge,’ I thought with an evil grin. I picked up my liquid eye liner from my back pack and started to draw things on Namjoo’s face. When I was finished, I accidentally hit NamJoo’s study table which made a noise. “Who is there,” NamJoo asked, her eyes still closed. “It’s me you pabo,” I said. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with a curios face. “Why are you here? Why are you laughing?” she said as she saw me laughing. “I came here to fetch you.” I said. “Why are you laughing,” she asked. “Go see for yourself,” I said as I hand her my small mirror. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” she screamed on the top of her lungs. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME???????!?!?!?!?!?!??!” she asked. “Unnie, it’s just eyeliner. You can remove that easily.” I said calmly. “I swear if I get pimples because of-of this. Your parents won’t see you alive by the end of this day.” She said giving me death glare.

END OF FLASHBACK~

                     “But can you please forgive me,” I said with a pout. “Ughhhhhh. Fine.” She surrendered. “Yehey!!!!!!” I said and was about to give her a kiss on the cheeks when she stopped me. “Save that for later. I don’t want you to ruin my make up,” she said. “Keke. Okay.” 

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­                     "Where's MiSo," I asked NamJoo as we were just standing infront of the locker room. "I don't know. Anyway, nowadays I treat her more like a friend than a best friend. I don't know why. So as a result to that, I was thinking if we can spend more time together. Let’s have a slumber party at my house this Saturday,” she said. “Well my parents won’t be back until Sunday so I guess I can go, but I still have to ask them first,” I said. “Okay. Now let’s just go to class. We might be late if we still wait for MiSo or maybe she’s already in class waiting for me.” She said. “Okay. I’ll go to my class now. Annyeong.” I said.

 

NARRATOR’s POV

*KR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter