First Day Of School (Part 3)

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JH POV

          “Annyeonghasaeyo,” the person in front of me, which is MinWoo, said. “My name is No MinWoo and I’m a new student here… What’s your name,” he asked me. I am sure that he didn’t recognize ‘cause I’m resting my head on top of the desk. I wasn’t on the mood to reply back so I just remain silent. “I’m guessing she didn’t hear you,” the person at my left, which is KwangMin, told MinWoo. “I think she did but she is just too shy to reply back,” KwangMin’s twin, YoungMin, said. “It’s okay miss… Don’t be shy to talk to me… I’m a friendly guy… And just so you know… I don’t bite,” MinWoo told me. MinWoo was expecting a response from me, I can sense it, but then… sadly, I still didn’t reply back. “I think she’s a mean girl,” MinWoo told YoungMin. “Maybe she isn’t in the mood to talk… just talk to her later,” YoungMin said to MinWoo. ‘Exactly, YoungMin… exactly… Thanks for telling that to MinWoo,’ you said in a super quiet tune so that no one can hear you but… sadly, MinWoo heard you talk. “Ehhhhh… YoungMin hyung, I think she knows us… I heard her say my name and your name…,” said MinWoo. “Who are you, really,” MinWoo asked me again. Since I kinda feel mean for not giving a response, I slowly sit straight and look at MinWoo straight in his eyes. “Uhhhh…. Noo-noo-noona, it’s j-just y-you… I-I-I thought y-y-you were s-s-someo-one else… M-mianhae f-f-for di-disturbing you,” MinWoo told you. “It’s okay *sighs*… sorry for not replying back a while ago…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter