Dear Suji;

Passing Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear Suji,

                Wow, you really wanted me to leave, don’t you? How cruel of you… Haha… Well, the truth is, waiting for you three hours every Friday night to me, is not a bore at all. Those three hours, I took my time, contemplating about my feelings for you. And Cappuccino didn’t help me at all.

High school, 3rd February 2003. That day, you looked amazingly pretty. Very pretty that my heart started to beat so fast and weirdly, that time, you were sleeping, head on the desk with mouth hanging open! School was over, don’t you remember? I know you want me to leave but I won’t. This is where I belong, here in Seoul, beside you. I think I can relate you to everything, and all those people were saying since we were in junior high that we do look perfect together. And little by little, I started to believe of what they say. I like you, Suji. This is not a joke. I’m not forcing you but let’s try to make this relationship possible, can we? Take your time and think about it.

P/s: Oh hell, this is going to be awkward later >.<

Hoping,

Choi Minho

 

Suzy held her left chest and she could feel her heart beating so fast. Staring at the snow globe that he gave her before on the desk, she was left dumbfounded. His words didn’t seem like a gag.

 

‘So, he won’t leave?’

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter