Crushing

Passing Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Choi Minho smiled at the little piece of scribbling written on the receipt, left inside the bag. She bought that backpack for him before and reading that note suddenly brought him back to memory lane. There was high school and such, too long to be storied. Just a bit about a plump girl who used to love giving him letters like this, asking him favours to teach her Math and Biology.

He stood up from the couch and headed straight towards his desk. And it didn’t take him long to write another reply to that frisky childhood friend of his.

 

 

***

 

She shook her head at a weird thought that suddenly went to her mind. Dazzled, Suzy could only fix her sight to the figure of the particular man who was sitting with his friends.

‘Falling in love?!’ She quickly turned to the sudden voice behind her.

‘No! He’s just handsome…’

‘I can smell it! Haha… What happened to your principle, Suzy-ya?! To not fall in love with someone so macho and manly like him?’! Her friend mocked the way Suzy used to say in a very long time ago and laughed.

 

‘Yah, Kang Jiyoung! You want a beating from me?’

 

‘Hey, what’s happening here?!’

‘Minho Oppa, Suzy here, she –‘ Jiyoung couldn’t finish her words when Suzy quickly covered with her palm.

‘Nothing! Jiyoungie here is just feeling cranky, right? I’m sure her date must’ve been looking for her… Excuse us.’ Suzy swiftly dragged her best friend away from Minho.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter