Skateboarding

More Than a Dream/꿈보다

Hyunsik was just at home, watching the sunny day outside, bored with nothing to do. But the weather was good so he decided to go to the park to go skateboarding.

Slipping on several clothes and trainers after lunch, he picked up his skateboard from the cabinet and walked outside his apartment to the park.

 

He was just skateboarding in the skate lounge of the park, allowing the sun to shine on his face when he nearly bumped into someone also skateboarding.

"Hey!" shouted the boy, "Watch where you're going you ....."

The boy looked up.

"Hyunsik?"

"Changsub?"

Changsub was surprised to see Hyunsik.

"I didn't know you skateboard too!" said Changsub.

"Neither did I," said Hyunsik.

Hyunsik went back to skateboarding when Changsub realised how he was a bit hesitant on his skateboard.

Changsub sighed.

"Hey Hyunsik, over here!" called Changsub. "I wanna show you something."

Hyunsik came over to where Changsub was standing.

"Gimme the skateboard."

"Why?"

"This is how you do the ollies, tic-tacs and stuff."

And he demonstrated the tricks on Changsub's skateboard.

Hyunsik was genuinely surprised that Changsub seemed to have a softer side and that he was helping him skateboard. He also helped him skateboard on the ramps.

"That was fun," said Changsub, then he looked down at his watch. "Crap, nature calls."

Hyunsik took looked at his watch. It was five o'clock.

"You need to go now?" asked Hyunsik, "That's okay, I need to go too."

"That's okay," said Changsub. "Meet me at my house tonight at eight sharp."

Changsub took out his pocket and scribbled his address before giving it to Hyunsik as he parted his way.

"And don't forget to wear something funky," said Changsub.

"But where are we going?" asked Hyunsik.

"I'll tell you if you come," said Changsub.