Singing Dancing Performance

More Than a Dream/꿈보다

The seven continued to practice, even in their costumes.

Eventually Friday lunch came, where it was time for the boys to make their appearance. Hyunsik and Sungjae spent the last five minutes before their performance was about to start fixing their eyeliner, whist others were waiting behind the curtains. They were performing third, and the first performance by boy group Beast involving students Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon were involved, dancing to their self-composed song "Shock".

"Wow," thought Peniel, "They're really good."

The next was a girl group, called Apink, composed of students Chorong, Eunji, Bomi, Naeun, Yookyung, Namjoo and Hayoung, alike Beast and BtoB themselves they have composed their own original song, called "My My".

The boys were enticed by the girls' cute charms towards the audience.

Eventually it was time for the boys to make their appearances on the stage.

"And next, we have BtoB, consisting of members Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changsub, Lim Hyunsik, Shin Donggeun, Jung Ilhoon and Yook Sungjae, who will be performing their self-composed song, "Insane"!"

The students cheered as the seven made their way to the stage.

As soon as the piano melody started, the seven looked up, ready to make their performance. Right when the drum beat of the beginning of the song started, they were welcomed once again with a cheer.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, baby without you," Eunkwang sang.

As soon as Minhyuk made his wrapping appearance, the singing and wrapping continued, and they successfully made it to the chorus.

"You make me go insane, she gives me so much pain, you make me go insane, I wanna hate you," they sang.

They continued to sing "Insane" out with their souls as well as dance until they eventually finished.

"That was beautiful!" exclaimed the judges, as the students cheered.

 

They left the auditorium.

"I'm so proud of you guys!" said Eunkwang. "Gimme a hug!"

Eunkwang embraced every one of them, filled with pride, just as all the members were.