Two

I Love You, Amber

 

 

"So, I heard that you met Amber again? " Aksed Gen to the men who are now busy at his computer.


"Yes, two weeks ago. " Henry replied casually, he was still concentrating on the computer in front of him.


Gen looked at his friend. "How come? "


"We met when I got to the dept. store. She also was shopping there with her friend. "


"Ahhh ... really? So, she now lives in LA? "


"Hemm ..."


"Hey! Do you know her address? Did you exchange numbers with her? Arghhh ... I want to meet her too! Its been a long time since I met her. Emm ... about ... 5 years ago, I think ... Well, it's been a long time huh? "


Henry just nodded. He was too concentrated on his work. Meanwhile Gen annoyed with his friend for  ignoring him. "Hey! Listen to what I'm saying! "


Henry laughed and turned to his friend. "Yeah, I hear you,"


"How is she? "


"She's good. Amber is still the same. Now she's become a dance teacher in LA and opening a store. "


"Really? "


"Yeah ... and I also invited her to come here this afternoon. So you don’t have to ask many question now. Later when she came you could ask Amber itself." Henry said as he turned to his computer again.


Gen mouth forming the letter of O. "Really? " And all afternoon he smiled broadly waiting for Amber to come.

 

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

 

Amber stand nervously in front of Henry’s studio. Then, she walked in and was immediately greeted by her old friend, Gen. According to Amber, Gen completely unchanged. Except for maybe the fact that his face looks more mature. They love to remember the past and share stories. Eventually they talked until nightfall, and they decided to have dinner. However, Gen could not go because he had an appointment with her fiance. So just Amber and Henry are left.


"Ah! Sorry, Am. Do you mind if we eat at my home? "


"Hem? I do not mind, but why? "Ask Amber. She actually somewhat uneasy when have to visit Henry’s house at night. Besides, Henry already has a family.


"I forgot that today the babysitter could not take care of Jo until night. So, Is it okay to have dinner at my house? " Henry asked worriedly.


Amber patted  Henry’s back and smiled. "Okay. "


They both go with Henry’s car. They sat together in the car while listening to the song and just remembering the days when they used to be young in Korea.


"Eh, I've wanted to ask you. "Said Amber-- opened the conversation. "Why do you need a babysitter for Jo? As if no one can take care of him."


Henry smiled. "I'm too busy. And you know I do not have too many female acquaintances. So I rely only on babysitter. "


Amber eyebrows rose in confusion. "Why do not you tell your wife to look after him? "


Henry smiled at the question again. "Ah ... I think I have to tell you ..." Henry said softly. "My wife died five years ago. She died after giving birth to Jo. "


Amber was really shocked now. Her eyes widened and her compassion arise when seeing the sadness in the eyes of Henry, although Henry smiling now. Amber put her hand on Henry's shoulder.


"I'm sorry," she said softly.


Henry nodded as he patted Amber's hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, Am. It was a fate. Now I've been happy with Jo in my side. "


Amber smiled at him. "Yeah, I know. Now all you gotta do is keeps Jo well. "

 

Hahaha... thank you for reading this... don't forget to comment because with your comment I'll decide wether I gonna continue this story or not XP