One

I Love You, Amber

"Do you know him? "Jane asked the girl next to her when she realized that her friend had 10 minutes notice a figure.
Amber ignored her and walked over to the familiar figure. In stride somehow she feels her heart beating so fast when she walked to that figure. She raised her hand and patted the shoulder of a man who was facing a kid play area.


"Snoopy! " She called.
The man turned and looked surprised when he found a woman in front of him.


"It's really you! "Amber yelled happily as she then impulsively hugged the man in front of him.


Henry Lau was really speechless. He really felt this is a dream when He felt Amber’s hug.


Amber releases her arms and smiled towards Henry. According to Henry, Amber’s smiles unchanged from the first moment they met. Amber smile was contagious. Suddenly he realized how much he missed on Amber.


"It's been a long time since we met," says Amber.
Henry nodded and smiled. "How's life? " Ask Henry.


"So-so ..." she said then laughing. "Hahaha ... I really can not imagine we can meet again! It's a miracle! "Amber said. "How are you now? You live in LA now? "


When Henry opens his mouth to answer that question, a blonde-haired woman approached them. She looked puzzled and then looked at Henry and Amber.


"Do you know him? "Ask Jane to Amber.  Her frustration because of Amber leaves her before, vanish because of curiosity.


Amber nodded. "I'll introduce you guys. Okay, Jane, this is Henry-He is my best friend when I'm in Korea. And, Henry, she is Jane-my friends that I'm currently live with. "


Henry and Jane nodded at each other and shook hands. Amber smiled at that.


"Oh, what do you do after this? How about we get some coffee, I want to talk with you so bad ... "Amber pleaded. She then glanced toward Jane. "Jane, you do not mind if we talk first with Henry? "


Jane smiled and nodded. "Let's get a coffee in the nice shop that recently opened. I really want to check out the shop! "
Amber smiled and turned to Henry. "So? Do you have a time? "


Henry looked at amber. Amber’s eyes caught him. He really likes Amber eyes before. Eyes full of sparkle.
"I ..." Henry opened his mouth, but before he can finish his sentence, appeared a voice that made him close his mouth.
"Daddy! "


Henry turned around, as well as Amber and Jane. Amber really could not hide the shock on her face when she saw a boy about 5 years old embrace Henry's leg with both hands and screamed "Daddy".


Henry squatted and smiled at the boy and gets the boys into his arms and turned to face Amber and Jane. This time Amber was able to arrange her expression.


"He ..." said Amber.
Henry laughed at the confused faces of Amber.


"Yup! He is my boy! My son! " Henry said proudly as he the child's head with pride. "Let's greet Amber. "Henry said.
The child blinked several times while looked at Amber’s face. Shortly afterwards, he smiled at Amber and said quietly,
"Alo. "


Amber laughed at the boy's cuteness and reflexively raised her hand to pinch the cheeks. Inwardly Amber realized the child resemblance to Henry. They both had the same chubby cheek.


"Hahaha ... he's embarrassed. Do not be shy! She is Amber! Its okay! " Said henry on the child. "He is a little shy. His name is Jo. He is 5 years old. "


"Jo! Hahaha ... hello, Jo. " Amber said to the child. "You have the same name with me ... I'm also Jo. Josephine. Nice to meet you. " She added, holding out her hand to be able to shake hands with Jo.


At first, Jo get shy but then when he see his father nod, he reach out his hand and do the handshake with Amber.

"Ah, how cute you are, baby mochi!! " Amber said grimly.


"What? Baby mochi? You just called my son as baby mochi? " Ask Henry who does not believe in Amber’s nickname for his son.


Amber laughed at Henry reaction. "Hahaha ... he is jut like you, Henry! So if you are a mochi, then your son will be baby mochi! "Amber said, laughing hard.

 

 

So, how is the story? Haha, thanks for reading... don't forget give me your comment XD XD XD XD