Awakens

It All Started In SS5 Manila

 

 

Chapter 2 - Awakens

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

 

Julie’s voice can be heard through the whole town as she stared at her alarm clock. The door of her room suddenly opened with a loud noise as her mother sprung out of nowhere panting very hard.

 

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

 

“MOM!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?!?!?!” she shouted as she started grabbing clothes from her cabinet. She runs around her room frantically getting stuffs she’ll use at the bathroom.

 

“What? You didn’t tell me to wake you up today. Is there something important you missed?”

 

“I WILL!!! IF I DON’T HURRY THEN I’D REALLY MISSED SUPER JUNIOR’S ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT TODAY!!!” she yelled at the top of her lungs and her mother laughed softly.

 

“Guess I need to cook fast.” Her mother said and Julie’s eyes softened. She walks to her mother and kisses her temples.

 

“Thanks Mom.” She said before she entered the bathroom and took a quick shower. When she got out, she smelled her favorite breakfast, muffins and hot chocolate.

 

She quickly ran down the stairs to see her two sisters and her brother already eating. She grabbed one muffin and placed it in while she grabbed two more muffins and stuffed it on her right hand and then grabs the plastic cup of coffee her mother especially bought for her for emergencies when she really needed to go somewhere and she needs to drink her daily dose of chocolate on the way.

 

She waved at them as she ran out from their house and hailed a cab, instructing the driver to bring her to the NAIA airport, fast.

 

Her phone ringed. “Hello?” she said as she answered the call, only to hold the phone away from her ear when her friend shouted at the other line.

 

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU JULIE ANN ALRIZA???!!! I’VE BEEN WAITING HERE AT THE AIRPORT FOR YOU FOR DECADES!!!”

 

She sighed. “Jeez, can you relax a little bit? I forgot to tell Mom to wake me up early today and my alarm clock was broken of reason I didn’t know.”

 

A huff. “Guess fate really loves you, huh?” her friend deadpanned and she rolled her eyes.

 

“Shut up. I’m coming. Just wait for me there.” She said and ended the call.

 

“WAIT FOR ME THERE HUBBY EUNHYUK!!!” she squealed mentally, oblivious of the weird stare the driver is giving her.

 

« « ≈ ♦ ≈ » »

 

“Kyuhyun. Yah.”

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and realized they’ve arrived at the Philippines. He gets up and yawned sleepily. Then someone handed him a mask, a glass and a cap.

 

“Don’t forget to wear this.” Sungmin said and Kyuhyun thanked him before they followed the other entering the airport.

 

Fans of different ages greeted them cheerfully as they walked out of the airport, guards and the fans sandwiched them as they tried to went on their way. Together they hold hands as they walked, until one of the guards was taken down and fans swooned over them.

 

“Shoot!” their manager cursed as he tried to stop the fans from getting near them. Unfortunately, Kyuhyun was at the last line, giving the fans more chance to take him away but Heechul was able to grab his arm.

 

Kyuhyun struggled and tried to pull away from the fans but he knew that the fans could get him any minute now and the members where just preventing it, so that’s making him pulling them all. If Heechul won’t let him go, they will be all trapped at the airport. He looked at Heechul and he seems to understand what Kyuhyun was thinking. They nodded at each other, before slowly, the older let go of his hand.

 

Kyuhyun quickly did his next move, he ducked and expertly crawled and to his joy, the fans ignored him, as they thought he was just a fanboy being squished. When he was able to escape the pool of fans, he take a last glance to see all of the members safely entered the van.

 

Huh. Eunhyuk hyung’s way of escape have really worked.

 

Kyuhyun remembered he was laughing his off when Eunhyuk teached him this technique, one time they were left alone at the dancing room.

 

“It really works, Kyu. Believe me. Once we were in Japan, me and Donghae did this and went to the hotel of our own.”

 

One time they were in Japan, the same thing happened as fans nearly got them. When  they arrived at the hotel the manager noticed that Eunhyuk and Donghae were missing, but Siwon told them not to worry because he’s sure they’ve escaped from the fans and will follow them at the hotel safely.

 

And he was right, an hour passed and the two arrived at the hotel without any scratch. Donghae even had a plastic bag of pastry on his hand, which was strictly forbidden at that time. When they were asked where did they go, they just answered that they got shopping.

 

Smirking at his victory and thanking his hyung inwardly, he started running at the opposite direction.