Confirmation

It All Started In SS5 Manila

 

 

Chapter 1 - Confirmation

 

 

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! THEY’RE COMING HERE!!! I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! OH MY GOD!!! I WILL SEE MY HUBBY EUNHYUK NOW!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

 

A young teenager named Julie, together with her friends, were squealing nonstop because of the news that their idol group Super Junior was coming to their country for SS5, the fifth installment of their concert worldwide.

 

“Shut up, will you? You’re disturbing my sleep!” one of their classmates grunted on them. But they just ignored him and continue squealing and fangirling about the news.

 

They were at their classroom number 411 which is at the fourth floor of the building of their school. Every level has their own floor, first years are on the first floor, the second year on the second floor, the third year students at the third floor and the fourth year students were located at the fourth floor.

 

“Hey, Julie, can I borrow your assignment in Marketing?”

 

Julie turn around to her classmate. “Sure. Just make sure to give it back before the monster arrives.”

 

“Thanks Juls! You’re the best!” her classmate beamed.

 

She flicked her tounge. “Nah. Of course I’m the best. Who else?” she said smugly and they all laughed at her.

 

They are graduating BSBA students with a Major of  Business Finance. She and some of her classmates have been friends since they were first year that’s why they take the same section always.

 

However, Julie wasn’t the kind of student that likes to study hard, for she was a simple girl and a happy-go-lucky one. Her friends were sometimes envious of her because even she doesn’t study their lessons, especially on quizzes and exams, she was still able to get one of the highest scores. That’s where she gets her title ‘Mafia Boss Genius”.

 

Back to the fangirling.

 

“SM RELEASES THEIR SCHEDULE!! AND THEY’RE COMING THIS SATURDAY!!! OH MY GOD!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I NEED TO GET A TICKET FAST!!!”

 

She dialled the ticket world outlet to buy a ticket, but to her dissapointment, they said there’s only five seats left at the last row. She frowned. “I’ll still buy it.” She said and they transacted before she ended the call. “Damn those rich ones.” She muttered as she puffed her cheeks.

 

“Ehh. Guess you were not able to buy a ticket?” one of her friends asked. She frowned and glared at the window.

 

“Nah. I’m just pissed of because I was at the last row. Damn those rich girls that have already reserved their seats. I’ll kill them when I arrived at the concert hall so I can seat on their place. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she laughed evilly, ignoring her classmate’s weird look at her.

 

Then she became suddenly serious. She needs to be able to atleast touch his ultimate bias, Eunhyuk. But then how will she be able to do that when she’s at the last row?

 

I’ll find a way. I’m not gonna give up. Never.

 

An evil grin.

 

« « ≈ ♦ ≈ » »

 

Eunhyuk suddenly shivered. Donghae, who was at his side that time, notices it and come to him immediately. “What’s wrong?” he asked, a little worried at his partner.

 

Eunhyuk frowned. “I don’t know. Don’t you sometimes feel that something was wrong and you’re hair suddenly stoods up?”

 

“That’s just probably your imagination, hyung.”

 

The two turn around to looked at the maknae who is indulging his self on his PSP. His body leaning on the mirror of their practice room, his sweat being ignored as it continue slipping on his hair to his cheeks and neck because of concenration on the game.

 

Suddenly, someone enters the room.

 

Every heads perked up at the unexpected guest.

 

“HEECHUL HYUNG!!!”

 

Each and every one of them welcomed and hugged the newcomer, even Kyuhyun who is busy playing his game gets up and gave his hyung a brotherly hug. “Hmm. Still beautiful despite of your service, huh?” he said and the older smacked him and they all laughed.

 

“You’re still annoying.” Heechul said and they all decided to sit on the floor.

 

“So, hyung you’re coming with us in the Philippines?” Ryeowook asked as he drink his bottle of water, but then Yesung sits beside him and snatched the bottle away. “Hey! That’s mine!” he whined but was ignored when the older drank all the water. The younger pouted. “Tsk.”

 

Heechul nodded at them. “The boss allowed me to do my comeback at the Philippines. So yeah, I’m coming with you there.”

 

Shouts of happiness and nonstop joy echoed through the room as the group started teaching Heechul for the preparation at the concert.