Friday Morning Part 1

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

It was a beautiful Friday morning. Everyone was peacefully sleeping in because there was no school today. Yura woke up early because she couldn’t fall back asleep. She went to see if Zuri was awake, but no luck. She was soundly asleep with her blanket at her ankles. Yura went and fixed the blanket for her, and she went back to her room. She grabbed her phone and was looking her contacts. When she saw Kevin’s contact info, she wondered if he was still sleeping. She hesitantly pressed the call button.

~ Phone Convo ~

“Yeoboseyo?” Kevin said sleepily.

“Oppa, it’s Yura.” Yura asked.

“Oh, Yura, why did you call me so early. It’s only 6 in the morning, and there’s no school today.” Kevin asked.

“Oppa, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up at Starbucks in a bit.” (Yura)

“Oh, is something wrong?” Kevin asked worriedly.

“Ani, I just can’t sleep.” (Yura)

“Oh, ok.” (Kevin)

-Silence-

“Y-you don’t have to. I was j-just wondering if you wanted to go. But you seem pretty tired. I can just tell Zuri to go with me. You can go back to sleep. See you tomorrow then. Bye.” Yura said a little upset.

“Yu-,“ he was cut off. She already hung up.

~ End Convo ~

“Why did I call in the first place?” Yura told herself after she hung up. She got up to check on Zuri who was still sound asleep. She changed her mind. She’ll just go to Starbucks by herself. She left Zuri’s room and went to get dressed and did her hair.

Yura’s Outfit

Yura's Hair

She checked herself to see if she was satisfied with her look. She grabbed her house keys, bag, and cellphone, then started walking towards Starbucks.

~ Kevin’s POV ~

“See you in a few hours.” (Yura)

When I heard her say that, she sounded a little upset.

“Yu-,” I started talking, and then I heard the beeping sound meaning that she already hung up.

I was going to say I would like to go. Is she mad at me? I didn’t even do anything. Why didn’t I say that I would go with her earlier? It would have been alone time for us. Maybe I should call her and tell her I’ll go. Wait, I might just sound desperate.

I was there in bed still thinking if I should go or not. I decided to call Zuri instead to see if they were leaving yet.

~ Phone Convo ~

“Yeoboseyo?” Zuri answered her phone sleepily.

“Are you still sleeping?” Kevin asked.

“Yes, why?” Zuri answered.

“I thought that you were going to go to Starbucks with Yura?” Kevin started to get worried.

“Starbucks? She never told me anything about going there.” Zuri still confused.

“Oh, okay then. See you later then.” (Kevin)

“Okay, bye.” (Zura)

~ End Convo ~

Why am I so worried? Should I just call her? She probably didn’t want to wake up Zuri. Yea, I’ll just call her.

~ Phone Convo ~

“Yeoboseyo?” Yura picked up her phone.

“Yura? Where are you?” (Kevin)

“Why? Are you going to ruin our Girl Talk?” Yura lied.

“He probably knows what I mean by that.” She thought.

“No. I just want to know where you’re at.” he wanted to know.

“Well, I’m walking to Starbucks. Were you like sleep talking to me earlier? I told you where I was going earlier.” she joked.

“No, I wasn’t. I was just making sure. But, who are you with?” He was testing her.

“......I’m with Zuri. I told you that earlier.” She lied again.

“Oh, ok. Well, I’ll see you later then.” He said and Yura hung up.

~ End Convo ~

Why is she lying to me? Is something wrong? I should go check up on her.

~ End POV ~

Kevin hurriedly got dressed and quickley did his hair.

Kevin’s Outfit

Kevin's Hair

He grabbed his wallet and phone and started walking to Starbucks. He reached his destination after 10 minutes. He was walking toward the door when he saw Yura looking out the store’s window. She was zoned out. He walked in and quietly sat next to Yura.

“She still hasn’t noticed me. She must be deep in thought. I wonder what’s wrong.” Kevin thought.

~ Yura’s POV ~

I was spacing out while looking out the store’s window, for I don’t know how long. I was still thinking about Kevin for some reason. I wish he was here with me. I feel a little lonely. I should have just woken up Zuri to come with me, but she needs her sleep too. Oh well, I did the right thing to let her sleep.

At that moment, I felt a presence around me, but I shook it off thinking that it was nothing. Minutes later, I started to feel weird like someone has been looking at me for a very long time, so I started looking down to the floor and saw someone’s shoes.  It looked familiar. I’ve seen that shoe somewhere. I slightly turned my head to see the person’s face. I got a glimpse from the corner of my eye. It was Kevin.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, sorry for the late update. Been doing some stuff.

Hope you like this update!

Will update ASAP! :)