A Bad Memory

We're The Perfect Two [Hiatus]

Hey, molly38690 here with a super long update. :) Hope you like it.

       

_________________________________________________________________________________________

It was 7:30 when you two got out of the school building. Since it was getting late and dark, the school was abandoned until morning. This meant 2 things. One, no one was at school, except Yura and Kevin. And two, the school gates were LOCKED.

“I think that we have to hop the gate. Are you okay with that?” Kevin looked worried, considering what she was wearing.  Yura was wearing a purple sleeveless blouse with black lace, white skinny jeans with a black bow belt, and a pair of black high heels.

Yura's Outfit

“Ne. I’m fine with it.” Yura said a little worried.

He took off his jacket and insisted Yura wear it.

Kevin's Jacket

She looked to see what Kevin was wearing. He was wearing a plain white V-neck shirt, black jeans with a NEFF belt, and a pair of blue VANS.

Kevin's Outfit

“No thanks, I’m fine.” Yura refused his offer.

She refused, but he kept on insisting. Finally, she gave in and wore his jacket. She had to admit, it was warm and it smelt like him too. It was a sweet smell, not from cologne but his natural scent. She was in a trance, until Kevin asked her something.

“Are you sure you can climb in your heels? Don’t you have another pair of shoes you can wear?” Kevin

“Oh, you just reminded me. I have a pair of TOMS in my backpack.” Yura said making Kevin look more relieved.

Yura's Extra Shoes 

“How did you know that you would need extra shoes today?” (Kevin)

“Well, a girl has to have a backup.” (Yura)

“I’ll go first, and then you can climb over after. Okay?” (Kevin)

“Arraso.” Yura said boldly, but on the inside, she was super nervous.

While Kevin was throwing his backpack over the fence and starting to climb over, Yura got a flashback.

~ FLASHBACK ~

~ Yura’s POV ~

It was about 7 years ago in March. It was the first and last time I climbed over a fence/ gate. I was at the park with Zuri. We were practicing for our show case; we were going to do a charity event. It was going to be held in Lotte World next week. We practiced there because there weren’t many people at the park, and we didn’t want to use money to rent a dance room. We didn’t realize the time flew by quickly, and we started packing up our stuff. Then Zuri asked me what time it was.

“It’s 10:30.” I said.

“Unnie, I forgot to tell you something.” Zuri said nervously.

“What is it?” I said while hitting her arm. I thought that she was joking, so I smiled brightly.

“Well, you remember those gates we went through to get in.” Zuri said.

“Yeah, why?” I stopped smiling and answered her.

“Well, there’s a good chance that they are locked, and that we are locked in.” Zuri said, while looking at the floor.

“What?! How do you know that we’re locked in?!! Why didn’t you say anything earlier?!” I totally burst out.

“WAIT! Before you say anything else, they grounds keeper locks them at 10 PM, sharp. But don’t worry. I know a way we can get out.” (Zuri)

“Why didn’t you say so earlier?!” I was relieved.

“But, it’s not really the legal to do it.” I shot my head up from the floor and looked at her.

“Does it really look like I care how we get out of the park? What is it? Is there like a secret path or hole somewhere or what?” I just really wanted to go home.

“You have to climb over this tall gate.” (Zuri)

“I may not have done it before, but I’ll do anything to get out of this place. And it’s getting a little cold.” (Me)

We finished packing, and started to go to the gate.

“Got everything?” Zuri nodded and we started walking toward the gates.

The closer we got to the gate, the taller it got. Soon, we reached it. I looked at it and estimated that it was roughly 10 feet tall.

“Are you ready?” (Zuri)

“Ready than I’ll ever be.” (Me)

“I’ll go over first, so I can tell you where to step. Watch me closely.” (Zuri)

Isn’t it a little weird for the younger one to show the older one how to do things?

“Just hurry, so we can go home.” (Yura)

I was getting anxious. I didn’t want anything to happen to her while going to the other side. I could care less about me. I worry about others before me, especially family. I was relieved that Zuri was finally over and back on the ground. Now it’s my turn. I pushed all of our stuff through the bars, so Zuri could have it for now.

“It’s your turn.”

“Arraso.”

Zuri pointed to the spots I needed to step on. After a few minutes, I was at the top. I bet this was the hardest part about climbing it. She told me to bring one leg over and sit on the bar. Then, while holding the bar, bring the other leg over slowly so I don’t lose my balance.

“Don’t lose your concentration, or you’ll lose your balance.” She said.

Yet again, she was an amazing JINX. I lost my balance while climbing back down. I fell down about a good 5 feet and landed on my left foot. I was hurting like crazy. My bottom also landed on my sports bag, which saved my , literally. I tried standing up, but failed. I fell back onto my bag and held my ankle tightly because it was killing me.

~End POV ~

“Unnie! Does it hurt?” (Zuri)

“No, I’m fine. I’m just holding my ankle because I feel like it.” Yura said sarcastically.

“Stop being so sarcastic. Let’s hurry up and take you to appa. It’s starting to swell. Let him check on it.” Zuri said worriedly.

-In Our House-

”Do you girls know how late it is right now? It’s 11:30. Where have you two been?” (Appa)

“Appa, we can’t talk now. You need to check on unnie’s ankle. I think that she broke something. I’ll explain later.” (Zuri)

He told Zuri to put Yura down on the couch and get the first aid kit in the kitchen cabinet. She did so, and Appa started looking at my ankle. When he touched her ankle, she hissed with pain.

“What happened? You’re the kind of person to take caution.”  Appa was really worried.

“I know.” (Yura)

Zuri came in that moment and quickly gave it to their appa. He rubbed some medicine on it and wrapped it up.

“You sprained your ankle. You have to stay off that foot for a few weeks. That includes no dancing and no doing your charity event. I think that your dance group can do it without you. Now, I want an explanation.” (Appa)

Zuri explained everything that happened.

“Did you really think that climbing the gate was a good idea? If you fell higher than what you did, then it would have been worse than this. You can’t be climbing over that gate again. That includes you too, Zuri.”

The both nodded and went to their rooms. The rest of the night was silent.

~ End Flashback ~

"Are you okay Yura?" (Kevin)

"Huh? Oh, yea, i'm fine." Yura snapped out of her flashback.

"It's your turn to come over now." Kevin said.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Q: 

What will happen?

Will she jinx herself?

Will the same thing happen again?

A/N:

Hope you liked this long update.

I'm going to be update about 2 more times today. :)

Look forward to it! 

Pleas subcribe (if you haven't yet), comment, and upvote my fanfic. Thanks! See you soon :)