Chapter 2

The Dream

 

Later at lunch you sit under your usual tree in the courtyard. Being a loner in school caused you to wander around and find this comfy spot away from the bustling crowd of students.

 

The wind blew against your face, blowing your hair back. You sighed happily. Finally some peace and quiet.

 

\(^w^\)

 

Your happy thoughts were suddenly interrupted when you felt a strong pair of hands reach in and playfully pinch your sides, causing you to squeal loudly.

 

You looked up about to give the perp a piece of your mind, until you saw those dark chocolate eyes staring into yours.

 

"Sorry I scared you, but I saw you up here alone with your eyes closed and couldn't let this opportunity pass." Once again he flashed that ever so cute gummy smile at you. You blush hiding your face from his view while taking a bite of your sandwich.

 

The wind picks up again. You look up wanting the wind to tousle your hair again. It softly brushed your cheeks causing them to tingle a little at the sensation.

 

You forgot Yongguk was there until you heard him part his lips and inhale before saying,"You know, you're really beautiful".

 

Your eyes fly open and you look at him hard. Yongguk upon noticing this said,"I know, it seems weird since I just came here today and we haven't known each other for even a day yet, but I feel you're a great person and I wouldn't mind getting to know you. Maybe even making us something more?" He winked.

 

You wished he'd stop that. You couldn't think properly whenever he looked at you or smiled, let alone winked.

 

"You're the silent type aren't you, _____?" He asked. You shook your head,"No I was just thinking" You say as you lay back in the grass.

 

The grass was cool and tickled you. You smiled up at the sky. It was midday and there were a few clouds in the ocean blue sky. They moved by slowly allowing you to stare at their shapes, laughing every time you noticed a funny looking one.

 

The wind shook the tree above you forcefully, causing the leaves to fall off the tree. One gently falls and lands on your face.

 

You giggled to yourself as you felt his rough fingertips graze the soft and smooth skin of your face. He went to put the leaf on the ground, but the "wind blew it out of his hand" causing it to land on your face again. "Oops", he said smiling.

 

You rolled your eyes knowing it was an excuse for him to touch your face again. This time he laid on his side next to you propping his head up with his right hand and reaching out with the other.

 

He grabbed the leaf willing his fingers to linger there. You allowed his fingers to stay there for a while until he moved his hand down just to cup your cheek.

 

You turned to look at him. Turning your body onto its side to get a better look at him. You locked eyes. His eyes smiled at you lighting up to a caramel brown.

 

You blushed lightly as he started to lean forward. You leaned in slowly. His lips were close enough that his breath ghosted over you face, causing your eyes to close and you to shiver.

 

It was so much like your dream that your heart started to beat rapidly in your chest. You figured he could hear it because he let out a low chuckle.

You could feel the heat from his face on yours. You were so close your heart couldn't take-

 

RING! RING! RING!

 

“!” you shouted while jumping. You slam back down into the grass.

 

You heard him chuckle softly before looking at him. “So you really wanted to kiss me huh?” He laughed harder.

 

You covered your face and pouted, “No, the damn bell just scared the crap outta me” You snapped back. the bell just had to ring didn’t it?

 

He kissed you on the cheek. You looked up at him eyes wide with confusion. “That’s close enough for now isn’t it?” he asked showing you his gums again. You blushed and stared at him for a moment before he said ,“Ummm _____... We better go unless you want to be late to class.” you nodded and you allowed him to help you off of the ground.

 

“Want to hang out later?” He asked smiling at you. You look at him from your locker. “Umm.. Sure I’m pretty sure my parents will be okay with it”, you smile back.

 

He poked your nose and before turning away flashed you another one of those smiles. You blushed,”See you after school then.” He waved behind him as he walked away. You smiled into your locker while grabbing your books.

 

The rest of the day went by in a blur. You couldn’t focus in any of your classes due to the fact that Yongguk stayed in and refused to leave your mind.

 

(/^w^)/

 

The final bell rang signaling the end of the school day. You got up and gradually walked out of class trying to hide the excitement slowly building inside you. You turned the corner and saw Yongguk waiting at your locker. When he noticed you his face brightened instantly causing your heart to race.

 

“How was the rest of your day, _____?” He asked holding open your locker door as you crouched and moved stuff around inside, gathering your things for home. “It was the same old same old, lame and boring. Only this time when I actually tried paying attention I was too distracted to do so.” You said while shoving your stuff in your bag.

 

He laughed,”Oh? Why was that?” You pulled your bag out of your locker and shut it, turning to look at him. “No big reason,” You fibbed giving him an obviously fake smile. He smiled at you and just gave up on the subject silently letting you win.

 

You and Yongguk walk to the front and out the doors. “Where to?” he asks throwing you a questioning look. You mull it over in your brain. “Wanna go to my house?” You ask ,”You sure that’s okay?” He asks worry etched on his face. “Yeah, I think my parents are home and they shouldn't mind.” You say smiling brightly at him. He smiled back.


You two walked down the street to your house. You woke up this morning thinking your day would and be boring as always, but it was about to change for the better.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This took forever to write. Sorry it took so long to update. Tell me what you think! I'm currently working on a third chapter aswell. I'm hpoing to post that up whenever I get around to it! ^w^ Thanks for reading.