Chapter 1

The Dream

 

He places his fingers under your chin and forces you to look up at him. His dark chocolate orbs boring into your soul. His gaze soft and loving. With your faces just a few inches you knew he was going to kiss you, and you were okay with it. You thread your hands through his silky bleach blonde hair and pull him closer. His eyes flutter shut, yours soon follow. As you move in closer you hear a shrill noise in the background that’s almost defining. His hands disappear from your cheeks and the feeling of his hair slips through your fingers.

 

\(‘w’\)

 

You shoot straight up in bed, your alarm clock screaming at you. You sigh as you lean over to shut off your alarm and look at the time. Seven thirty.

 

Oh, yeah it was Monday, which meant you had school. You sigh again as you slump back down on your pillows and pull the blankets over your head, in hopes of finishing what your dream had started.

 

“____! GET UP!”

 

Your mother roars from the doorway.

 

“You’re gonna be late if you don’t get up now!” She turns and stomps down the stairs.

 

Realizing that there was no way in hell your mom was going to let you stay home from school today, you sit up suddenly sighing again. You seemed to be doing that a lot today.

 

You stretch and run your fingers through your tousled hair lazily, smacking your lips. Slowly you climb out of bed and get ready for the day.

 

You sit at the dining room table throwing your bag on the ground next to you. You’re mom, being the caring person she is, set two pieces of toast and a glass of orange juice in front of you. “Thanks Mom!” You shout.

After eating you head off to school. You live only a block from your school so walking, was basically an everyday thing. As you’re walking your brain wanders back to your dream.

 

Who was that boy? Did you know him from somewhere? Realizing you had never seen him before, your brain was spinning trying to figure out who he was.

 

\(‘w’\)

 

Soon enough you arrive at school and calmly walk to your homeroom as always. You were a Junior in Highschool and man did you hate it. All the homework and the fact that you hated everyone there.

 

You were a bit of a loner, you didn’t have any friends to talk to.

 

You walk in and sit in your usual spot in the back of the room. The back was the only place that had large windows and a great view outside. You usually started out it all day, imagining graduating and leaving this place forever.

 

You hear the door close behind your teacher as she walked in, causing silence.

 

“Today class, we have a new student joining us!” She said excitedly. You didn’t care to look, you got new students at least once a week. You just stared out the window mindlessly.

 

“Class, this is Bang Yongguk!” She clapped. “Hello all,” you heard a deep voice say. “As you all just heard I am Bang Yongguk, but you can just call me Yongguk. I hope to be a good student and to make some new friends.”

 

You turned to look at him at the end of his speech. Your breath caught in your throat. It was the boy from your dream.

 

He was wearing dark jeans with rips in the pant legs. He had on what you thought was a wife beater under his baggy jacket. His bleach blonde hair sat lazily above his eyes. His hard dark obs scanned the room his eyes landing on yours.

 

His gaze softened, the corners of his mouth pulled up a little, and he nodded in your direction, causing you to blush before looking out the window again.

 

“Okay Yongguk, go ahead and sit next to ___” Your teacher suggests. You plopped your head into your hands and sighed quietly. As your vision was darkened by your hands your heard a chair slide out from under your table.

 

“Okay class since you are just returning from spring break I want you to turn to your partner and tell them about your break. And ____ since you have Yongguk you have more to talk about. 10 minutes, GO!”

 

You nodded into your hands before rubbing your eyes and looking up at Yongguk. He is staring at you intently with a small smile placed on his lips.”Hi”, his smile grows “Hi. Yongguk, was it?” You ask. He nods once. “ Well hi I’m ____”, you tell him reaching out your hand. He grabs your hand causing waves of what felt like electricity to flow through your hand.

 

He pulls back, “Well ___” He says, “I noticed you staring at me intently earlier. Why was that?” He asked now smirking at you. You blush a little hoping it goes unnoticed, but judging by the increase of his smirk, he definitely noticed. “You just remind me of someone I’ve seen before” You half fibbed. He smiled largely his gums showing.

 

“Oh really?”, He asks leaning in closer, his breath ghosting over your face. You shuttered and looked away your face blazing. He chuckled.

 

You felt a tap on your shoulder causing you to turn around “ How about we sit together at lunch and you can tell me who I remind you so much of?”, He winked at you. Your face warmed up a little, but you giggled and said yes.

 

“Alright now that that’s done”, Your teacher chimed in, “Let’s begin”

 

Out of the corner of your eye you see Yongguk lean over and put a note on your papers. You look over at him with your hand on the note and he nods encouragingly at you. You open the note slowly.

 

“You Know you’re really cute when you blush. Do it more often. :p”


Blushing again you look up at Yongguk who flashes you his gummy smile in return. You blush harder, look down, and continue working hurriedly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Tell me if you guys want another chapter! I have it written I'm just not sure if I'm gonna post it yet. Let me know! ^w^