The Escape

Of Chaos and Mysteries

Siwon fought the urge the frown or clench his teeth. He wished that his hunch will be wrong but no. . .

"They have been sending me death threats! Weeks ago! They are after me I tell you!" Hwang Miyoung frantically yelling inside her room but he could only stare at her as he tries to understand what she just said. "Are you one of them?!?" Panic filled her system as she grasp the chair next to her ready to throw it at him.

Siwon somehow got what she was implying to so he raised his hands up in the air. "Hyung! Another van stopped by near the hospital and other men are already inside the building! Retreat!!"

He flinched upon hearing Kyuhyun's words straight to his ear. "Who are you?!" His attention went back to his current situation. He studied his state, no matter how big is the risk, he believed it was now or never. It's either they take her now or the other men will.

"Me, Here? Save you." He tried to squeeze and spill what ever he learned at English class when he was in high school and hoped that he seemed understandable to the girl in front of him. "You, in danger, here. I'll help you." The girl knitted her eyebrows but it seems that she is getting what he meant but he could see that there is still seconds thoughts inside her mind. "Me, not dangerous. Look!" Still raising his hand up in the air, he slowly and fully turned his whole body around, showing her that he isn't carrying any weapon. He was thankful that Shindong is already outside waiting for their exit. "Come with me."

 

Will Rupunzel go down her tower?

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

Jungsu shut his eyes closed when her heard a gun shot. Blood was rushing down his his leg and ankle but he was surprised he was still breathing. Two men were too busy trying to find out where the bullet came from but they were too slow.

Then there was another gunshot, followed by another.

After that, all three men fell to the ground.

He opened up his eyes and looked around but he found no one else except for the dead bodies around him.

"You should thank me later."

Despite the torture pain that attack his body again, he couldn't help but smile when he heard her voice through his earphones. "That was the best save you made so far." He chuckled as he tears off some of his sleeves and ties it around his wounds.

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

Siwon slammed the door open and looked around for their way out but what he saw was his comrades dead body on the floor. His eyes scanned the place, his hand instantly grabbed  Miyoung hand and ever so slowly ducking down. He carefully dragged her to the fire exit but he then heard some mutters of many men. He backed away from the door and pulled Miyoung to another hallway.

"Where are you talking me?!" She tugged her hand away but his grip was too tight. He pinned her to a wall then he clasp . He placed his index finger on his lips then makes her sit on the floor before peeking ahead the next hallway.

He hid again while mentally cursing. He looked at the frightened girl in front of him. He slightly frowned upon seeing such an innocent creature get too scared. "Stay"

He quickly left the girl then rushed towards 5 men. He kicked two guys hands to get rid of then guns then he threw the third guy to the wall. He grunted loudly when he felt a punch on his stomach but he managed to blow a punch to his face and sends the guy to the floor.

He kicked another guy but right after that comes a huge pain because some stabbed a knife to his shoulder joint.

He swiftly turned around and hit the guys head with his free elbow. He fell down to his knees but he glared at the two remaining guys in front of him. He received a big punch on the face while hearing the evil chuckle of both men.

"Where is the girl?"

He only shakes his head signaling them that he is not telling anything.

The other guy grabbed the gun on the ground.

Miyoung tried to take a glance then her eyes widen when she saw what was happening.

One man saw her and walked towards her while the other one pointed the gun on Siwon's head.

 

 



Sorry for that long wait but I as stated. It was a serious matter that's why I need to stop writing for a while. But wish me luck and hope that I can finish this story.