Hello Korea!!

Highschool Crush 3

"Miss!!" the air hostess woke her up. Hae wake up with her innocent face. "Are we there yet?" She asked and stretch her body. The air hostess smiled. "Hmm..everyone are gone except for you miss." The air hostess help her to release the seat belt. "By the way. thanks." Hae winked her eyes and took her bagpack.

 

"Lee Ha Hee ssi!!" Someone called her name. Hae turn her head back. "Are you Mr. Goo my uncle?" She asked. "Yes!! You're grown up." He hugged her niece. "Oh my god! Miss you so much uncle Goo. You look old now. Aha! What about Daehyun. Where is my fav cuzzy anyway. I never met him since thirteen years old." Hae mumbled. 

 

"He still at school. Wanna have some visit and register to your school? Both of you will attend the same school. Would you?" Uncle Goo grinned. Hae nods and follow her uncle after taking all of her big stuff.

 

T.S Highschool

"Welcome Miss. May I help you?" Asked the secretary at the office. "Well I'm the new student and I want to register. But I will go to school tomorrow can I?" She smiled. "Have a seat." the secretary called the principal. "Hello Miss Lhea Hae Austin. Welcome to Korea. It is honour for us to welcome a great person from New York to attend a school in Korea." He sitted. Hae chuckled. "Thank you Mr. Young shin. My korean name will be Lee Ha Hee and just call me Hae." Hae sign up a few data of herself and done it immediately with the principal.

 

"So, thanks for everything. Can you take me to Jung Daehyun class please? I took some souvenir from NY." She asked the secretary. "Sure." The secretary take her to a class.

 

Every student that passed them droped their jaw as saw a beautiful girl strolling around the school with her New York best cheesecake in a 

Veniero’s Pasticceria & Caffe. That is among the best cafe that sell cheesecake in NY.

 

"Sosaengnim. Someone need to meet Jung Daehyun." secretary asked the teacher. All of the student in class stop talking when they saw a beautiful girl is waiting infront of the door for Jung Daehyun. Daehyun is one of the famous student in that school because he is the leader of the student council. Tia seems to know that girl. Daehyun smiled.

 

"Daeyoon..remember me?" She smiled. "Omoo!! Hae!! Miss you so much lil cuzzy!!" He hugged her tight. "Aigoo!! You're too tough."She chuckled and gave him a big box of veniero's cheese cake. "Thank cuzz! My fav afterall." He smiled. "I will go to school tomorrow. You can visit me anytime at my condo in Gangnam. Bye Dae! See yaa!! Send a regard to your mom and dad!" Hae wal away and leave Daehyun with his widest smile ever.

 

"Who's that?" Himchan asked him as he enter the class again and the class is over. Tia look at Himchan his boyfriend to know the story too. "Yah! SHe's my cousin that came from New York. Lhea Hae Austin. I called her Hae. It's been a long time we didnt see each other." He smiled.

 

"Hae?" Himchan started to remember. Tia starter to shocked.

 

*Flashback*

"Thanks for helping me oppa." Hae bowed. "Well Tia is too evil." He chuckled. "Would you like to have a burger despite of cannot eating a kimchi?" Himchan invited her. "Sure!" Hae share a burger with him. "Delicious. You made it?" Hae asked. "Ani. My maid." He grinned.

 

"I know her." Himchan said to Daehyun. "No she's not!" Tia said to Himchan. "Jinjja?" Himchand replied her gf. Tia nods. Daehyun feeling sick if there's Tia around. Such a fake queenka. He rolled his eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done!!! Hope love this chappy!!