Goodbye NY

Highschool Crush 3

"Oh my god!! Lhea!! Look at that bag!! Gyeass!!" Emily, Hae bestfriend excited as the girls shopping together not just that day but everyday just to get an up to date things such as bag, dress, shoes and others. Lee Ha Hee AKA Lhea Hae a korean-american girl that live in New York just consideres herself as a New York citizen and hating her mom's country that is Korea.

"Damn!!! Louis Vuitton!!" She smiled. Suddenly her Iphone buzzed. "Wait a second girls." Hae walk to a corner. "Yaww? Yess Mom? Can I help you I'm busy." Hae rolled her eyes. "Yah!! Yeppeun ah!! Come home!! I have something to tell you. Palli!!" Her mom mad. "Stop talking like that. What a stupid language!!" Hae off her phone. 

"Who's that Lhea?" Jane asked. "My lovely mom." She said with her bored face. "Yeah right. Our mom always love to ask where we are." Barbara said. "Hmm...I have to go home. See yaa later pal!!" Hae waved her hand to her friends and took out her Lambhorghini key.

"New York!!! concrete jungle where dreams are made of! There's nothin' you can do..now you're in New York.. these street will make you feel brand new...." she sang Alicia Key's song.

 

At Home sweet home

"Hello!! Anybody here!!" Hae throw her bag on the sofa and jump to it. "Lee Ha Hee Austin AKA Lhea Hae Austin please step forward." Her father Mr. Lloyd Austin called her name. Hae walk slowly to her father and mom. "Hi dad! Hi mom." She sat infront of them.

"Actually we want to save your budgets everyday because you're gone to shopping everyday in this big city of fame. An now, we want to tell you that we will send you to Korea this wednesday." Her mom explained. She dropped her jaw. "Gosh!! I can't believe it dad!! I hate that country!!" She yelled. "Honey!! We want you to love your mom's country too." Her father persuade. "Oh puh-leasee!!! Can you just send me to India or what other than Korea?!?!" She rubbed her face feeling dissapointed.

"This is the most stupid decision ever mom, dad!" Hae ran to her room quickly and cried. Mr.Austin and Mrs.Austin looked each other. "Honey are you sure?" Mrs. Lee Na Eun Austin asked her husband. He nods. "If she can love my country, why don't she love your country?" He said. 

 

Hae Room

"Hello Kyle? Are you there? If you there call me back then." Hae off her phone as she left a message to her crush. But Kyle just made her as a bestfriend and he didn't know that Hae admire him.

"Hello Lhea? Are you okay?" He asked. "Hello Kyle, my parents will send me to Korea....this wednesday. So tomorrow will be my last day in New York." She said. "Why are you there? Just be chill. They know what best for ya." "But I really hate it!!" "Lhea look at her mom and dad picture.

zhang-ziyi-vivi-nevo.jpg

Her mom and dad really look suit together. And she hugged it for a while with full of anger. "Mom!! Dad!!! Please.." She cried.

 

The Next Day

" Hae...you will be provided a home, taxi fare and school darling." Her mom persuade. "I said I don't wanna live there!!! What kin of food will I eat there?! Omegosh!!!" Hae stumped her feet. "Lhea Hae stop being childish. Buy all of the things you needed there before you're going tomorrow." Her dad mad.

Hae made face and took the money from her dad and ran to her room. Her mom shook her head. "We shouldn't spoil her that much like we did to Jae." Her mom said. Mr.Austin just kept silent.

 

"Im going!!" Hae shouted and out of the house with full of fire in her heart. "Hey!!" Jane poke her as she approached there. "Hey! Let's go!!" Hae pulled her hand.

 

New York City

"Well, look!! Jimmy Choo!!" Hae quickly grab the shoes. That is limited by Jimmy Choo. " I need sports shoe Jane. Let's go to Dior or Nike!" She pulled her hand to the nearby Dior. 

"What do you need again?" Jane asked as she's the one who carry all the shopping bags. "I need my make up for few years." She said. "Why don't you buy in Korea? Etude House have the best make up too?" She said. "Shut up Jane. This is my money not yours. So after buying my make up. I'm going to Manhattan Mall. Going to buy perfume at Victoria's secret. And done." she explained. Jane dropped her jaw. 

"You forgot to buy something didn't you?" She said. "What?" Hae asking. "You forgot to buy your vitamin right?" Jane make sure. "Don't worry Janny. I have lot of those stocks at home." She winked.

"What a spoil brat." Jane whispered.

 

John F. Kennedy International Airport

Every single eyes looking at Austin family that carrying their daughter luggage. "What are you taking?" Her father asked. "My stuff of course daddy." She smiled. "Ergghh...your stuff or rock?" He babbled. Her mum chuckled. 

"Take good care. Remember your condominium is at Gangnam. Your school is T.S Highschool. Your grandmother is at Ilsan. Your uncle is at Busan." Her mum remind her. "Yeah right." she nods after all her stuff are checked in.

"Bye mom! Daddy! Visit me sometimes. Gimme ticket to go home okay!" She hugged her mom. "Oh darling..okay." She said.  Her daddy hugged her beautiful daughter.

"Bye!!" Hae enter the aeroplane. Her parents waved their hand. 

 

Hae started to flashback why she hated Korea. Everything started when she was 13 years old.

*Flashback*

"Hey, white people is here!! Neomu yeppeun!!" the boy mocked her when she school there for a week. "Haha..she didn't know how to eat kimchi? How poor!" The other girl said. She still remember there's a girl named Tia. Tia pushed her till all her food fall on her. Luckily there's a hero. "Yah! What are you guys doing." The guy named Himchan help her to get up.

Started from that day Himchan became her boyfriend. But suddenly Himchan move out without informed her anything. What she heard Himchan moved to London. And everyone started to bully her. She thinked that korean are bad. So she hated Korea after she moved to New York. Everyone there act nice to her especially her friends, Jane, Barbara, Cecille and Diane.

"Miss, fasten your seat belt." Said the stewardess. "Oh.." She smiled. Thinking how to live in Korea by herself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was that? Hope you like it. If you like it post a comment and subscribe! Kamsahamnida!!