Kissing Booth

Kissing Booth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s kinda boring here, you know.” Sungmin was annoyed as he commented because he was forced to go with his friends, Eunhyuk and Donghae.

 

He doesn’t like to go this kind of party or celebrating the day. University Days. He doesn’t like that. It was boring for him. When this day is coming, he wouldn’t probably come, he probably spent his time with himself, experimenting the food to his house since he was a good cooker or spent his time in TV or he would spent his time to reading book and studying his self some like martial arts.

 

And now, he’s here, wearing simple pink shirts and simple jeans. Meets the people he doesn’t know. Bulb lights made the tree glows. Foods, drinks and booths were everywhere, and the booth was into his eyes whenever he sees it, the Kissing Booth. Why would you kiss the person who you don’t know? Stealing the kiss of other person? And after the kiss, both of you probably become the stranger.

 

He doesn’t like this booth, yet it was nervous because if you want it or not, the one who handle this would do everything just to make this booth fun. And happy because if you don’t have a first kiss, this is will be the  probably only chance to get your first kiss especially if you’re an ugly.

 

But, he was not ugly at all!!! He has pinky and pouty lips, his cheeks is like a baby’s cheek make someone want to pinch it so badly. His eyes, sometimes his friends, they said his eyes is like a fox-eyes whenever you gaze it, you feel yourself melting like an ice cream. His nose is not pointed but at least his nose is still slight-pointed. But yet, he never had been kissed. Why? Because the author doesn’t know too.

 

“Hyung? Don’t you feel alone at your house? Spending your time in a waste thing?” Donghae asked, looking everywhere, as if finding someone and starts to walk to make the two follow him.

 

“Yeah.” Eunhyuk agreed. Make Sungmin raise his left eyebrow as they walked together. “Sometimes, enjoy yourself, Hyung. It’s not boring here. It’s funny here, meets some beautiful noona and spent your time with her.” Eunhyuk smiles, showing his gummy smile.

 

Sungmin shook his head, “It’s not that. I don’t want to see that kind of booth.” He stopped and looked at Kissing Booth, which Eunhyuk and Donghae search what Sungmin’s looking at.

 

“Naaaaah~” Donghae and Eunhyuk teased. Make Sungmin rolled his eyes. He knew. These couple is teasing him again, because they know he never been kiss or never been in a relationship.

 

And he knows, Eunhyuk and Donghae became couple of this kind of booth, they had a secret crush and confess each other in this booth last year, because they got set up to their other friends, Heechul and Hangeng. They planned this set up because they know Donghae and Eunhyuk love each other but since they are friends, they are shy to confess. And thanks to Heechul and Hangeng, they became a real couple, until now.

 

“I heard, you’ve never been kiss, hyung. You want to have your first kiss to someone who you didn’t know?” Eunhyuk continuing .

 

“You know what, I think I should go home since both of you are teasing me again.” and with that, Sungmin starts to walk out.

 

“Wait hyung.” Donghae grab his arms to make him stop and turned Sungmin to him. “Okay. Okay. We’re sorry, okay? Just don’t go home. Please?” Donghae plead.

 

Sungmin sighed, as usual, Donghae using his five-year-old-look to won’t reject him. “Okay.” And he looked at Donghae, who was smiling at him and he continued. “Where we will go?”

 

“Oh~ waiting someone?” Donghae pulled Sungmin near to bench. “Just sit here. We need to talk someone.” Donghae smiled and pulled Eunhyuk to leave him alone.

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk and Kangin who was the manage to take the Kissing Booth, they love this kind of booth, seeing the couple kiss each other and make them giggles and also Leeteuk and Kangin. Seeing the stranger who was shy to kiss the other person he or she doesn’t know, seeing the other girl who was very flirt in their University and act like shy-type--girl yet she’s not, very disgusting you know? Seeing the shy-couple who was never been kiss and finally they had their first kiss now. Seeing the other person who doesn’t want to kiss and he or she probably pay 10,000 won to avoid the kiss to the other one. Yeah. This is not free, if you want to avoid the kiss, you should pay 10,000 won, and if you have planned to set up your friends to see them kissing, you should pay 20,000 won. And if you will kiss the other person, of course you don’t need to pay.

 

For them, it’s just fun, helping the other people who doesn’t have first kiss and this kind of booth was the only way or chance to have your first kiss. But they know, other people hate this kind of booth. But who cares? It’s just fun.

 

“And now, you may kiss your girlfriend.” Leeteuk commanded to the guy, and that, the couple kiss each other, make Yesung, Ryeowook and Shindong giggles, other people who probably help them to catch the couple or victim people and take them to come to their booth, and make a “Ayieee” or “Cheesy” sounds.

 

After that, Eunhyuk and Donghae came to Kissing Booth, “Hello hyung.” Donghae greeted first at Leeteuk as he came inside the booth.

 

“Hello. What’s the reason why are both of you are here after the kissing-each-other-last-year and now became-a-real-couple?” Leeteuk teased.

 

“Naaaah~ it’s not time to start teasing us, hyung.” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. “We need your help hyung.” As he continue.

 

Leeteuk, Kangin, Yesung, Ryeowook and Shindong are friends with Donghae and Eunhyuk except Sungmin, because Sungmin is happy to have four friends, which were Heechul, Hangeng and these brat-couple. But Sungmin, didn’t know that Donghae and Eunhyuk have a friendship with Kangin and Leeteuk and the other three people.

 

“Really? What is that?” Kangin asked.

 

“You know Sungmin, right?” Donghae answered.

 

“Oh~ that person who loves pink and don’t know if he’s a girl or boy because he’s obvious a girl because he’s feminine-act. But if you asked him if he’s a girl he denied he’s not?” Leeteuk asked and somewhat gets annoyed. He didn’t know why but he feels Sungmin is a girl. Because everytime he sees Sungmin, his bag is pink, his phone is color pink, all the things he have is color pink, that’s why Leeteuk thinks Sungmin is a girl.

 

“No hyung. He’s a straight boy. Well, he acts feminine because his mom, when he was a child, his mom likes to dress him like a girl.” Donghae defended his friend.

 

“Okay. Okay. Boy if Boy. So, why are you asking a help and what was about Sungmin?” Leeteuk back to their topic. As usual, there’s no had another couple to their booth. So he had a chance to chit-chat with Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

“Sungmin have never been kiss and get into a relationship.” Eunhyuk starts.

 

“:And?” Leeteuk raise his right eyebrow and looking to Eunhyuk and give him a look saying continue it, idiot.

 

“And help us to have his first kiss.” Donghae finished it before Eunhyuk starts.

 

“Is that all?” Kangin asked, making sure there’s no other favor.

 

“And who is this guy you want to kiss him with?” Leeteuk asked again once more, crossed his arms onto his chest and his right eyebrow are still raise.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Sungmin felt bored. “Where the hell these two go?” Sungmin thought. Searching where Eunhyuk and Donghae going because almost 2 hour since they left him alone. But he didn’t catch the shadow of his two friends. He decides to stand up to search the couple but before he did that, there’s someone who talk to him to forget his planned.

 

“Hi? Are you alone?” the stranger asked.

 

Sungmin looked up to the guy who was wearing black shirts and simple pants, his curly hair with chest-nut color, his eyes are dark brown but when you looked it properly, it was pure black. His nose is perfect point shape, his thick lips but it is sweet when you kissed it? His eyebrows, it’s not dark black, have a slight-dark-brown color. And his face, not perfect because it has a perked of some pimples before but still, he’s handsome. Wait. What he’s thinking? He met this person for the first time and now, he had a crush to him? And what’s the kiss thingy? He should not to think that. He shook his head to back to his sanity. And the man in front of him, waving his right hand infront of his face.

 

“Are you okay?” the tall man asked.

 

Sungmin nods and bow while blinking his eyes. “Yes. I am.” He looked up and smiles.

 

“Oh. May I seat here?” the tall man asked again and pointing the vacant space of Sungmin side.

 

Sungmin looked around to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter