...iod.

KPOP ONESHOTS

 

"yeobo, i'm home!" sungyeol was smiling brightly as he stepped through the door to our apartment. he kept smiling, waiting for me to run through the hallway and into his arms, saying "welcome back" with a warm smile. sungyeol's smile faded with each passing second.
 
"...yeobo?" he took off his shoes, seeing mine also. i didn't go out, and he started to get worried that i had fainted or something, because of my weak health. "appeuhda...." he heard me groan and he stumbled into the hallway, starting to run towards our room. he threw open the door.
 
"YEOB-"
 
i was lying in the middle of the bed, curled up into a ball, with tears coming down my face. holding my lower back, i weakly turned my head upwards. 
 
"welcome back, yeollie." i tried to force a smile, but it quickly turned into a grimace as i clutched my back with one hand and held my stomach with the other. sungyeol let out a little whimper of dismay as he made his way across the bedroom in quick, long strides with his long legs. he collapsed to my side and grabbed my hand.
 
"yeobo, what's wrong? where are you hurting? tell me, i'll fix it! yeobo!" as he my hair, which was damp with sweat. 
 
i was struck with another pang of pain, but i managed to lift my hand and point to the other side of the room. sungyeol's eyes followed the path my finger showed, and ended upon a calendar. upon it was a red circle on today's date. sungyeol got confused, starting to imagine horrible things, like what if i had a terminal disease, and today was the day i'd die? 
 
"please just tell me, just try, i...i don't understand! what's wrong?!" i moved my lips.
 
"...od."
"what? speak a little louder, i can't hear you." he leaned closer to me, stray hairs from his loosening ponytail brushing my face.
"...iod. ...riod."
"a little more..." with one strong breath, i finally pushed out the word.
"period."
 
it took sungyeol a second to process what was going on. after he did, he calmed down a little, knowing that it wasn't as bad as he imagined it to be. 
 
"pabo, did you think i was going to die?" i softly laughed. but after seeing the hurt in his eyes and how geniunely worried he was, i reached up and patted his cheek. "don't worry, i won't die that easily." i pinched his cheek.
 
"aish, you really had me worried. what would i do without you," he sighed, playing with my hair. our sentimental session was interrupted when i gasped and curled further into fetal position. sungyeol got worried again.

"is there anything you want me do to for you, yeobo? do you want medicine? a hot water bottle?" then he smirked. "or a kiss?" 
 
"a hot water bottle." sungyeol pretended to be hurt. "you would rather have a hot water bottle than your beloved boyfriend's kiss? aigoo, what am i going to do with you..." as he ruffled my hair and stood up. "wait here, i'll be right back."

"nooooo, i'm going to crawl towards the door and escape somehow" i replied, crinkling my nose at him. he replied with a quiet "meeeh-rong" before he left to boil some hot water. 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
...
D:
this didn't come out like i wanted! it was going to be a funny and cute oneshot where sungyeol basically takes care of you, but it become this dramatic movie scene. sigh. well, i guess i could continue this in another chapter, when sungyeol comes back from the kitchen. 
(๑>◡<๑)