Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Soonyoung was finally alone. He wanted to practice a few dance moves he had invented but didn't want the others to know yet.
  He moved over to his laptop and played one of his favorite songs. Soonyoung knew dancing wasn't just cool moves. It was more than that. In order to dance, you must let the music consume your body. Sooyoung's moves weren't the best but he knew he'd get better each day as long as he practiced.
  He heard the door open slowly. He turned around to see who it was and recognized a young boy with messy black hair and droopy eyes. He was wearing blue pajamas and brown fluffy slippers.

"Samuel-ah what are you doing here?" asked Soonyoung

  Samuel groaned and took Soonyoung's hand trying to drag him somewhere.

" Please tell me" asked Soonyoung again

Samuel looked at Soonyoung and said "I had a nightmare"

"What was it about?"

There was a long pause before Samuel finally spoke

"I was in a big castle and i was just playing around with my friends when suddenly the lights went out. My friends started screaming and i didn't know what to do. Then a big monster came in through the front gate and started smashing everything around him. I knew he was getting closer to us because of his heavy stomps and that's when i woke up." 

Soonyoung sighed. This had happened so many times and Samuel still hasn't gotten used to it. Sometimes he wondered if Samuel really had these nightmares or just wanted Soonyoung to sleep with him.

"So you want me to sleep with you?" asked Soonyoung

Samuel nodded and dragged him to his bedroom. The room was almost the same except his plushies that really stood out and his deep blue wallpaper. The room was a mess but Soonyoung knew Samuel would never clean his room.They both got in bed and puller over the sheets. Soonyoung noticed that Samuel's bed was way more comfy than his own.

"Thank you hyung" said Samuel as he hugged Soonyoung and rested his head on his chest. 

  Soonyoung smiled and gave Samuel a gentle kiss on his forehead. "It's ok, now go to sleep"