The ONE I Love [One Shot]

The ONE I Love [One Shot]

-At the photo shooting studio-

“Last shot! Good! Good!!” The photographer chided.

The boys did their best poses and smiled towards the camera.

“It’s done!”

“Otsukaresama dea!” The boys replied happily as they clasp their palms together.

The photo shoot was over.

Rest!

 

“Ahhh~~~ I finally get to eat!!” ChangMin said with much enthusiasm.

“Eat… Is that what you live for? Mind as well marry food =p” Junsu teased playfully.

“YAH!” ChangMin replied with a scowl.

YunJae just stood aside and laughed watching the two boys bicker.

“How bout’ tonight?” The brunette turned to his partner.

“Eh?”

Yunho giggled at JaeJoong’s surprised reaction and cuddled him oblivious to the surroundings.

“Get a room……” Junsu rolled his eyes at the lovey dovey couple.

YooChun snuck from behind and plopped his hands onto Junsu’s shoulders.

“I think we’ll get one!” He said grinning always silly.

“YAHHH!! I WANT MY FOOD!!” ChangMin whined as the two couples mused at each other.

JaeJoong turned to ChangMin and made a face.

“Umma will cook for you ok?” He asked.

-Back at the dormitory-
 

Gochisosamadea!” ChangMin exclaimed loudly as he finished his 4 helping of rice.

YooSu were still in their own world teasing and cuddling.

JaeJoong gave a thumbs up to the mangnae and stood up to do the dished.

“Need help honey?” Came a voice from the back and a hand that wrapped round his slander waist.

JaeJoong realized his hip was up against Yunho’s.

Using his index finger, he placed a tuff of foam on Yunho’s face.

“Yah! HAHA~ I’m still doing the dishes! Can you wait till later?????”

“Fine.” Yunho let go and pouted.

As Yunho left the kitchen to the living room, YooSu had already disappeared somewhere and ChangMin was busy playing video games.

The mangnae really knew how to enjoy himself….

 

 

[Warning : Rated Content]

JaeJoong pushed open the door leading to their bedroom and threw himself on the bed, exhausted.

He heard sounds of running water.

Yunho must be bathing….

ChangMin was still at his video games… Insistent noise, with YooSu still missing.

The sound of running water stopped and the bathroom door opened.

“Ough~~~” JaeJoong heard and sat up.

He felt fingers on his face. They were wet.

“Ah!” JaeJoong jerked his body as lips pressed onto his.

“Ah waegure???” JaeJoong whined, water droplets from Yunho’s hair wetting his shirt.

Yunho smirked and stuck out his tongue.

“You still owe me a passionate night.”

“Ah???”

Yunho ignored the blonde and pushed him backwards landing his head on the pillow.

“You… still.. owe… me… twice.. Boo..” Yunho slowly articulated each word as he lend closer.

“Silly…” JaeJoong pouted, pulling himself up, his lips meeting Yunho’s.

The brunette slowly slipped his hand under JaeJoong’s shirt, sitting on top of Jae in a way that all his weight just pinned the blonde to the bed.

Yunho’s slipped his other hand under Jae’s shirt and slithered up his abdomen to his chest still keeping their lips interlocked.

“Mmmmff~~” JaeJoong mumbled as Yunho stuck his tongue into the gap between Jae’s lips tasting every part of his mouth.

The brunette found JaeJoong’s tongue and all the while, hands still rubbing on Jae’s chest.

He felt a tug at his belt buckle, JaeJoong was meddling with it.

Their lips pulled apart.

“Jae…… Weren’t you the reluctant one up until now?”

The blonde kept silent and continued fiddling with Yunho’s belt, yanking it all the way out.

Yunho felt his little brother stiffen.

Turning back to Jae, he shaped his lips to fit JaeJoong’s once more this time kissing more fiercely.

His lips traced JaeJoong’s perfect neckline down to his shirt, one hand loosening the buttons on it.

“Ahh~~ Yun-“

Yunho parted Jae’s shirt and gripped onto his slander waist pulling his body up, and JaeJoong wrapped his arms around Yunho’s neck instinctively.

“Yun ah~” JaeJoong searched for the brunettes’ lips in the dark and found it, on his lips.

Heart beats accelerated and body temperatures rose.

Once again, Yunho’s lips left Jae’s and slid down his neck, nibbling softly on his collarbones.

Jae felt a tingle shoot through his body and jerked with glee.

Yunho’s hands that were on Jae’s 24inch waist slowly wormed its way down on Jae’s flyer slowly slipping Jae out of his pant.

“Omo.” Was Yunho’s random comment.

JaeJoong looked down and saw Yunho staring at .

Seem like it had stiffen as well throughout all the kissing and nibbling.

“Ah…. You still have those on.” JaeJoong protested.

“Fine.” Yunho agreed, removing his own pants obediently.

With a cunning little smirk Yunho hitched one of Jae’s thighs up, supporting it with his forearm as his moved in closer.

Grabbing Jae’s other thigh, Yunho moved a bit more till their intersections met.

“Ah-h… Yun-n wait…” Came Jae’s reply.

“Wae yo?”

“I’m not really… Ready for thi-s now…” JaeJoong mumbled.

“Are you sure???” Yunho challenged placing his tongue on Jae’s stiffen member.

“Ah-hhah…”

“I will you from here, to there…” Came another random reply.

 

 

Jaes chest was up against the wall in their bed room, with Yunho’s hands in his as the brunette nibbled on his ear and pressed his body against Jae’s .

The brunette necked Jae and maneuvered his lips down Jae’s spine.

JaeJoong tilled his head back with glee enjoying every moment of it.

“Ahhhhah~ Ah.” JaeJoong let out a slight moan Yunho’s hand enjoying the full length of Jae’s body.

Yunho tugged on Jae’s hip pulling to towards his crotch.

JaeJoong had to bend, at the mercy of Yunho’s slight tug and went down on all fours.

“Can I come in?” Yunho whispered in Jae’s ear.

The blond despite getting a little exhausted from all that movement gave a weary little nod.

Yunho moved his hips closer now inside of Jae.

“Nggghhh~~” Jae let out a slight moan and closed his eyes.

Every caused JaeJoong to pant, harder and faster.

“Ahhhhhh-ha-ah Yu-un ah.” He moaned.

Yunho’s lips were still on Jae’s bare shoulder nibbling away.

His partner’s moans were turning him on.

“Ha… Ahhhh~ Not so har-d ple-ease..Yun.. I cann-not…” JaeJoong panted.

Then Yunho stopped.

He heard something in JaeJoong’s voice.

Fatigue, weariness, stress.

“I’m sorry Jae… Did I hurt you?” The brunette asked worried.

JaeJoong’s shook his head slowly.

“No…”

“I think we’ll stop okay?” Yunho replied out of concern for his Boo.

Standing up, he grabbed a blanket and draped it on JaeJoong hugging him in the process.

“Please tell me if I’m hurting you next time okay?”

 

“NO FAIR ONE MORE ROUND!!” YunJae heard outside their room.

YooSu was home.

The video gaming noise stopped and was replaced by ChangMin’s whining.

“HYUNG!! WHERE’S MY RAMEN?!”

JaeJoong gave a little snicker under the blanket and Yunho looked back.

“I think it’s time for Umma to cook.. We’ve been ‘gone’ too long.”

JaeJoong gave a little sigh.

“Coming!”

=========================================================================================

This is my 1st time writing a One Shot FF so please forgive me if it seems incomplete

 

Comments pls!

I don't like silent readers ^^

TYVM!